The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You stirring up trubble in her weeeeeealx?

hi Shari,

not spoken for ages, hope all is well with you and the family, impressed with hubbys' website.

I'm not causing trouble it is cyber granny

It was because I left my book in my locker. And I got three days of detention for that :tears:

tell teacher to contact me, they are being to harsh on you, tell them they are being anti Scottish, cause you are our friend

tell teacher to contact me, they are being to harsh on you, tell them they are being anti Scottish, cause you are our friend

time to go, take care everyone and rest well wherever you are.

Glad to hear you are not stirring things up weealx ;) Been a while since I've been on. Busy with the Vulcan doing her test flights and assembling furniture etc.

Hope you're all ok.

Thanks for the compliments on Bri's website. His sister designed it, but we know he needs new piccies up.

hi Shari,

not spoken for ages, hope all is well with you and the family, impressed with hubbys' website.

I'm not causing trouble it is cyber granny

Typical - I go for an early night and get the blame when my

back is turned!! They all know me well enough not to believe

you!!! :sneaky2:

see you everyone.....and hi all whos here!:thumb_yello:

i got some more esults back from my mocks -

english - B

food tech - A

chemistry - B

RE - A*

Congratulations - those are great results!!!! :thumb_yello:

is it afternoon already, isn't it? :blink:

ciao sweet wendi....could you sleep? are you ready for another tough day in MFC? :naughty:

Hiya Robi :huglove:

Ah - but it was morning when I posted that :wink2:

I slept for 5 hours!! :yay:

Here for another fun-filled, exciting day!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ha, time zones! :naughty:

here's so beautiful today....feel like riding my bike again! :wink2:

but i need to do things at home...then i'll go to my writing class + classical music at the theatre! i love that! :thumb_yello:

sounds a bit too serious uh?.....i think i'll watch some mika's vids before that! :naughty:

Typical - I go for an early night and get the blame when my

back is turned!! They all know me well enough not to believe

you!!! :sneaky2:

Congratulations - those are great results!!!! :thumb_yello:

thanks - well i need most of those results if i want to be a veterinarian when im older....7 years training though!!!!:thumbdown:

here's so beautiful today....feel like riding my bike again! :wink2:

but i need to do things at home...then i'll go to my writing class + classical music at the theatre! i love that! :thumb_yello:

sounds a bit too serious uh?.....i think i'll watch some mika's vids before that! :naughty:

thats is a super dooper idea!!!!! - enjoy the theatre wont you......

here's so beautiful today....feel like riding my bike again!

Sounds like a lovely cultural day Robi - its nice here too again.

Was raining first thing this morning - but has cleared nicely!! :thumb_yello:

well done you Hev! :thumb_yello:

i hope daddy's happy with yr results.....:thumb_yello:

Hev's dad is not weealx - his daughter is Hevalump!! :thumb_yello:

Hello!:thumb_yello:

Just a very quick visit in...I just can't bear to be away from you all...oh it feels so nice to be here!

Wendi posted me an update about what you are up to...she is excelent at summing up peoples lives in one line!

Patty, I hope the knee is improving. Leona, your op sounds very nasty, I hope it all goes well.

Rose, I am waiting to see fireworks and hear fanfares when you get the van back!:naughty: Hope it isn't too long!

Alex, keep working hard to raise the money for Hamsterjam, Wendi and I will take some keeping you know!:naughty:

Miek, I hope that Micha is ok after his fall and that you are keeping well :thumb_yello:

Robi.........hope you are behaving!:thumb_yello:

Vicky...hope the essay is going ok!

Everyone else, I won't make a list of names as I am bound to forget someone and then feel really guilty later when halfway through feeding the baby, I remember! But you know that I am thinking of you all and missing you dreadfully!:thumbdown:

Oh there was someone else that I forgot to mention........that tall guy with the dark hair that everyone on here seems to get excited about...sorry, brain addled due to lack of sleep, can't quite remember his name but I am thinking of him too!:naughty:

Hello!:thumb_yello:

Just a very quick visit in...I just can't bear to be away from you all...oh it feels so nice to be here!

Wendi posted me an update about what you are up to...she is excelent at summing up peoples lives in one line!

Patty, I hope the knee is improving. Leona, your op sounds very nasty, I hope it all goes well.

Rose, I am waiting to see fireworks and hear fanfares when you get the van back!:naughty: Hope it isn't too long!

Alex, keep working hard to raise the money for Hamsterjam, Wendi and I will take some keeping you know!:naughty:

Miek, I hope that Micha is ok after his fall and that you are keeping well :thumb_yello:

Robi.........hope you are behaving!:thumb_yello:

Vicky...hope the essay is going ok!

Everyone else, I won't make a list of names as I am bound to forget someone and then feel really guilty later when halfway through feeding the baby, I remember! But you know that I am thinking of you all and missing you dreadfully!:thumbdown:

Oh there was someone else that I forgot to mention........that tall guy with the dark hair that everyone on here seems to get excited about...sorry, brain addled due to lack of sleep, can't quite remember his name but I am thinking of him too!:naughty:

hmmmmm....good save!

hope you and the baby is going good! - speak to you soon....