The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Why am I looking at advert's for Laurel Hedging and Portuguese Laurel Rapid Delivery...... Shoooooo go away..... It's My Name....

Actually if I had a penny for the amount of times someone's asked me where Hardy is I'd be rich by now

That is such a terrible joke, poor you, you've must have heard that a million times :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Wendi, I'm fine, how are you? Micha likes school very much, although he's at home right now, he has a concussion, he fell down the stairs, face first. His teacher told me this mornig that he was a bit off, as if he's on another planet, so I'm keeping him home for the rest of the day. Our kids don't have much luck, do they.

That is so worrying!! :shocked: Hazel was in hospital for 3 days with

concussion!! She fell off her bike and knocked herself out!! :(

I hope he feels better very soon xxx

Why am I looking at advert's for Laurel Hedging and Portuguese Laurel Rapid Delivery...... Shoooooo go away..... It's My Name....

Actually if I had a penny for the amount of times someone's asked me where Hardy is I'd be rich by now

Not very original huh? :roftl: :roftl:

Awwwwwww is he ok, where did he fall, at school, he was very lucky, both times I've fallen down the stairs I broke bones.... :(

He was at home, he fell eight flights (is that the right word?) he looked like the elephant man for two days :boxed: Give's me a shiver every time I think back

He was at home, he fell eight flights (is that the right word?) he looked like the elephant man for two days :boxed: Give's me a shiver every time I think back

Eight steps? Eight flights would be eight floors! :thumb_yello:

Yep with that one, and If they put me in the ground would I grow... some people are so thick....

They really do think they're funny though.... awwwww, deluded people....

Yep with that one, and If they put me in the ground would I grow... some people are so thick....

They really do think they're funny though.... awwwww, deluded people....

I used to get "Wendi red red robin goes bob bob bobbing along........" :sneaky2:

:shocked:

Awwwww, poor thing... yep I think you must mean eight steps - cos' I don't think he'd got off so lightly if it had been eight flights....

Give him a hug from me.... I'm never very lucky with staircases :wink2:

How old is he - If you don't mind me asking

:shocked:

Awwwww, poor thing... yep I think you must mean eight steps - cos' I don't think he'd got off so lightly if it had been eight flights....

Give him a hug from me.... I'm never very lucky with staircases :wink2:

How old is he - If you don't mind me asking

He turned 4 last friday..had to be a mellow party, but that didn't happen! :wink2:

Awwwww @ 4. He had a nice party anyway then. I have really fond memories of some of the party's I had when I was a kid.... well until I was 7 anyway ..... I didn't have party's after I was 7.

Hiya Silver - its very quiet in here today!! :blush-anim-cl:

I wouldn't know, as I'm not usually logged in at this time. I came home to get some peace and quiet because I have an intranet site to set up, but lo and behold there are loads of workmen outside clattering round with scaffolding.

I wouldn't know, as I'm not usually logged in at this time. I came home to get some peace and quiet because I have an intranet site to set up, but lo and behold there are loads of workmen outside clattering round with scaffolding.

I am usually doing washing or cooking at this time - but am still

suffering from lack of sleep - so am doing very little, slowly!!! :naughty:

Isn't that the way - look for peace - and workmen find you!!!

The birds were really getting on my nerves this morning at 5.15am!! :boxed:

*Follows Silver in here then*

Why do I need to lie down in a dark room.... lol ... she does look like Drew Barrymore.... Boredom comes and I notice these things.... I swear I bought ET on DVD about a year ago... bugger knows where it is though cos' I haven't watched it since I bought it....

Hello again Wendi.... :)

I didn't go anywhere lol - I just logged off here for awhile - answered some emails and then came back again - I was off for about 20 minutes lol - it's called progress I suppose.... pmsl

I didn't go anywhere lol - I just logged off here for awhile - answered some emails and then came back again - I was off for about 20 minutes lol - it's called progress I suppose.... pmsl

I was away for 15 minutes - and I didn't sign out - just

left the computer!!!! :roftl: :roftl: