Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been sick all week, i was still sick today, but still went to school. i totally just got up to tell my mom something, and i tripped over my bed, which i dont really understand :roftl: im quite crazy. and tomorrow i have school, golf, soccer pictures, church. so were gonna see how that works out :naughty: lol

I'm sorry you're sick... :thumbdown:

I hope everything goes well tomorrow. :wink2:

*Pours a round of drinks and passes them around*

*raises glass in honour of Mr. Wright*

:wink2:

I'm listening to pink floyd right now actually.

*downs drink*

Me too. I'm on a memorial binge.

was it from his cancer he died?

Yeah. I just checked NYTimes but there were no more details.

awww

dying is so sad :(

Yeah...

This is the first time that one of the musicians I follow has died...I mean, there are tons of old bands that I listen to whose members died before I was born, and I get upset about that...but I dunno, it didn't really apply to me, because I don't remember it happening...does that make sense? I feel far more affected by Rick's death than by nearly any other musician's...

Yeah...

This is the first time that one of the musicians I follow has died...I mean, there are tons of old bands that I listen to whose members died before I was born, and I get upset about that...but I dunno, it didn't really apply to me, because I don't remember it happening...does that make sense? I feel far more affected by Rick's death than by nearly any other musician's...

ya it makes sence. i know what you mean, i feel that way too. and i get scared bout if something happens to mika or somone, it makes me get teary eyed thinking about it :S