Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

sure, what kind?? :biggrin2:

Hmmm, since I've recently decided to become a vegetarian (and I'm not liking it much, btw :aah:), I'll have something without meat. :roftl:

Traditional pies are amazing! steak and ale , mince and onion , chicken and ham :wub2:

Drinky anyone?

Is it too early in the day to order a beer? :teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, since I've recently decided to become a vegetarian (and I'm not liking it much, btw :aah:), I'll have something without meat. :roftl:

no probs..:biggrin2:

*disappears in the kitchen*

my god, what happened here?? :aah: right, I baked a cake before..:blink:

*comes back*

here you are Nielo..:bleh:

23428.jpg

Yeh lets all have a virtual beer , why not

:biggrin2:

Cheers! :biggrin2:

no probs..:biggrin2:

*disappears in the kitchen*

my god, what happened here?? :aah: right, I baked a cake before..:blink:

*comes back*

here you are Nielo..:bleh:

23428.jpg

:roftl:

Thanks!

Tastes great! :thumb_yello:

thanks..:blush-anim-cl:

why did you become a vegetarian?? :blink:

I read the book 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer, and after reading that, I can (unfortunately) no longer justify eating meat to myself. :aah:

(Although I have to admit I do eat biological meat. It's not so much eating meat I oppose to, but the bio-industry.)

I read the book 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer, and after reading that, I can (unfortunately) no longer justify eating meat to myself. :aah:

(Although I have to admit I do eat biological meat. It's not so much eating meat I oppose to, but the bio-industry.)

ooh, okay..:blink: well, the bio-industry, to my oppinion, they can forbid that by law immediately..:sneaky2: poor animals..:boxed:

but I don't think it will make me a vegetarian that quickly..:teehee: although I don't eat meat that much..:blink:

have you seen "earthlings" on youtube?? :aah:

I heard about that book , is it that bad?

What is the main reason to stop eating meat?

ooh, okay..:blink: well, the bio-industry, to my oppinion, they can forbid that by law immediately..:sneaky2: poor animals..:boxed:

but I don't think it will make me a vegetarian that quickly..:teehee: although I don't eat meat that much..:blink:

have you seen "earthlings" on youtube?? :aah:

I didn't think it would make me one either, but his book is very well written (and not at all a straightforward plea for vegeterianism) and there were just so many things that I may have subconsciously known about, but didn't ever fully realize.

No I haven't, what's it about?

I didn't think it would make me one either, but his book is very well written (and not at all a straightforward plea for vegeterianism) and there were just so many things that I may have subconsciously known about, but didn't ever fully realize.

No I haven't, what's it about?

hmm, dunno, I'm not that pursuadive..:fisch:

it's about how we human go along with other species that live on the earth..:boxed: very sad..:sad:

all the food in here looks so delicious!! im hungry now!!!:aah::roftl:

want something?? :wink2:

I heard about that book , is it that bad?

What is the main reason to stop eating meat?

Yeah, there were a lot of things in there about how the animals are treated (although it's only about the US, but I suppose a lot of things are true for most countries), which include beating them up, never letting them see daylight and giving them every antibiotic available, even though they aren't sick. Most turkeys in the US are unable to fly or actually reproduce. :blink:

I don't know, there were just so many things in there, not just about the way they were treated, but also what kind of viruses they carry and how that may effect our health. So after reading all of it I decided to only eat meat that doesn't come from factory farms, which is quite managable in Holland actually, compared to the US. But it still excludes a lot of my favourite dishes. :aah:

hmm, dunno, I'm not that pursuadive..:fisch:

it's about how we human go along with other species that live on the earth..:boxed: very sad..:sad:

I sometimes wish I wasn't either. :aah:

I know, it's just awful. Because we want our meat cheap and in large quantities, we decided to mistreat basically every other living creature. :sad:

I sometimes wish I wasn't either. :aah:

I know, it's just awful. Because we want our meat cheap and in large quantities, we decided to mistreat basically every other living creature. :sad:

not only that, but also about those puppyfarms and all that stuff..:boxed:

search for it, there are a couple of episodes..:wink2:

not only that, but also about those puppyfarms and all that stuff..:boxed:

search for it, there are a couple of episodes..:wink2:

Thanks, I'll search for it. (At least, when I feel strong enough to watch things about puppy farms. :sad::aah:)

Thanks, I'll search for it. (At least, when I feel strong enough to watch things about puppy farms. :sad::aah:)

yeah, it's really awfull..:no:

do you serve pastas??? i love pastas!! i should have been born in italy:teehee::naughty:

I do..:biggrin2: of course..:mf_rosetinted:

special wishes?? :naughty:

Ohh maybe I will go veggie then:shocked:

Yes a fine range of pastas .. take your pick

<puts snacks on bar>

If you do, I hope you'll find it easier than I do. :naughty::aah:

Oooh, pasta! :wub2:

here you are, 4 differend kinds..:bleh::naughty:

070919waraku02.jpg

I'm off dinner now though..:fisch:

guten appetit und bis später..:roftl:

Wow, they look incredible! The one in the upper right corner looks a bit like jelly. :roftl:

Auf wiedersehen & smakelijk. :naughty::huglove: