Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a violet pair...:wink2:

haha nice:naughty:

i love bold-coloured clothes

Yes, I had some chandelier earrings that were similar(smaller with darker beads) and I used that idea for these.

Thanks

You're very talented:thumb_yello: But why don't you do this anymore?

It's nothing specially:naughty:

I'm sure it's very special...:wink2:

Yes, I had some chandelier earrings that were similar(smaller with darker beads) and I used that idea for these.

Thanks

wow you are very good...:wink2: they are so pretty:wink2:

haha nice:naughty:

i love bold-coloured clothes

You're very talented:thumb_yello: But why don't you do this anymore?

It started as a hobby.. I still do it sometimes, but I don't really sell the jewelry now. Mostly I just wear the jewelry myself or give some as gifts. I'm really a singer, so that's what I'm focusing on. :thumb_yello:

It started as a hobby.. I still do it sometimes, but I don't really sell the jewelry now. Mostly I just wear the jewelry myself or give some as gifts. I'm really a singer, so that's what I'm focusing on. :thumb_yello:

Oh wow.. do you write your own music? Anything you can share with us:naughty: We do need entertainment.

Oh wow.. do you write your own music? Anything you can share with us:naughty: We do need entertainment.

Yes, I do write my own stuff. I'm happy with some of my more recent songs. :thumb_yello:

I'm actually working on recording them now(still trying to sort out song arrangements and stuff), but I'll take a cue from Mika and say that I'm not sharing anything yet. :naughty: :naughty:

I was too lazy to go get pictures of my jewelry off of my other computer, so I just took a crappy pic of one of my earrings with my phone.... :naughty:

(Sorry it's crappy, but it is a phone camera:wink2: )

get-attachmentaspx-1-1.jpg

Ashl! That looks great. My cousin would love earrings like that:thumb_yello: