Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mans like older womens :das:

How old are you?

I am an Oldling so I must be over 30!

Have to go now Babuccia, maybe talk to you tomorrow. I'm sure i will be in the bar again.:naughty:

Hi!:biggrin2:

why you come so late? I will go sleep soon.. anyway- how's you?:naughty:

Hi Bab! I had to do a lot of boring things so I come late...I'm so sorry...:thumbdown:

I'm fine...and you?

I can't wait for tomorrow...I'll go home and I'll see your mail...:wink2:

Hi Bab! I had to do a lot of boring things so I come late...I'm so sorry...:thumbdown:

I'm fine...and you?

I can't wait for tomorrow...I'll go home and I'll see your mail...:wink2:

ok:naughty: I'm fine just i have a temperature now:thumbdown: and i'm tired.. but today one sooo cute guy talked with me:wub2:

I think you shouldn't be so happy couse i didn't send you many intersting things couse i had no money:no: But there is a bracelet..:naughty:

ok I'm fine just i have a temperature now and i'm tired.. but today one sooo cute guy talked with me:wub2:

I think you shouldn't be so happy couse i didn't send you many intersting things couse i had no money:no: But there is a bracelet..

temperature?...I'm so sorry...:thumbdown:

who is this cute guy?:wink2::naughty:

btw I'm sure I'll like your mail...:wink2:

he is from my school:wub2: You have some cuties in your school?

Oh,ok,thanks!:wub2:

I'm very happy for you...:wink2: In my uni course no...:thumbdown: ...but in my uni...also in the others courses there are some cuties boys...:fisch::naughty:

I'm very happy for you...:wink2: In my uni course no...:thumbdown: ...but in my uni...also in the others courses there are some cuties boys...:fisch::naughty:

:wub2:

ok, but now i'm off.. see you tomorrow! Hope you wil like what you will see:naughty:

Good night!:huglove:

Ah, yes, my special. :roftl:

I'm popping in for a quick drink too, but seeing as how it's only noon here, I'd better make it a coffee.... an Irish coffee :naughty:

Nothing wrong with an Irish coffee if you take away the cream and the sugar .. er and the coffee ...:thumb_yello: