Erm... hi!

alexandra94

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexa as...Obsessed_Alexa from mikasounds???

Well hi there...and welcome!!!

It's me...Ivona, btw!

Hey Ivona, yeppie! :shocked::roftl: I didn't know you were on! Wow! :roftl: What's up with you?

Alexa you get fast replies here at MFC cos it's fast friendly and furiously busy most of the time lol have fun see you around .

haha, lol, thanks!

Welcome Alexa, I like that you are so talkative. You are very interesting. I like to talk also tho' I am quite a bit older than you. I think it would be very fun to hear more about Budapest. I love hearing about different places.

Hi Kim, thanks! I think the age difference wouldn't matter. I'd love to talk to you! I can tell you about my country if you want me to, though I haven't really been to many places here yet. :wink2:

Really, have you been here yet?

Hello and welcome, Alexa!

You know, I actually never made an introduction thread for me either...

I joined and jumped right into a conversation about the Tonight Show. LOL

But I don't think I am going to make one now. People know me around here already as Ashley,

Stalker Girl(Artsy's stalker), or the drunk who lives in the in the bar thread

LOL! I also thought I should jump in a conversation instantly but this seemed to be an easier solution. I don't have to write so many things about myself anymore :roftl: That was selfish enough XD

Actually, thanks to everyone! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Hey Ivona, yeppie! :shocked::roftl: I didn't know you were on! Wow! :roftl: What's up with you?

:wink2:

Oh, nothing much, really. I'm too often online and on this forum...and I used to think that Mika story was addictive!:naughty:

What about you?

:wink2:

Oh, nothing much, really. I'm too often online and on this forum...and I used to think that Mika story was addictive!:naughty:

What about you?

Haha, well, nothing special with me either. I'm doing my exams and I try not to fail. :naughty: But apart from that I'm also just hanging around the internet :boxed: I should get off. But reaally...! :roftl:

Hello! Welcome to the MFC!

Hallo! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, this is me, Alexa.

Eeer, yes, I've been a member for a long while, i just wasn't really courageous to open a thread as an introduction but now I thought I should, sooo...

I've just turned fourteen (10 March), and I'm a primary school student in the capital of my country, Hungary. I'm an ok student, I'm actually veeerry shy, but talkative and rarely speechless. That's because I'm quite insane!xD

I "met" Mika first in a tv commercial, which was about the "sound of 2007". They put in a short part of the clip GK and I actually fell in love with it. But I was quite gaga and i always forgot the song's and even the performer's name, so I never checked up on him. And I thought writing the lyrics I'd heard in the google searching box was crazy.

So one day i was just lying on my bed and tried to focus on my maths homework (yes, with the tv on, you can be absolutely sure i was going well with my work :roftl: ) so I saw him on the tv again. "I'm not gonna forget his name any more time" I thought, and I wrote his name down.

Well I didn't really care of my homeworks after that, and well, next day the teacher gave me an F for writing MIKA - GRACE KELLY with about that giant letters to the place where my homework should had been

I finally could search for him on youtube and on google, and I heard a few songs of him and then I ran to the stores to buy his album. But when I got into the first show I saw, the storeguy said there weren't any available album of a singer called Mika and he'd never heard of him. :shocked::roftl: But actually after sticking my head into the third shop around, I could finally get the cd! 8-)

it was absolutely love. i love his style and the fact that every song has a meaning, no, actually a message to people. isn't that soo cool.

I have to tell I'm on MikaSounds more. It's such a cozy place - I'd never leave if for any money. I just thought if I made up an account I shouldn't leave it mold here in silence. XD I've found almost a whole family there! :3

Erm, I didn't mean to be an advertiser or something, i swear!

Anyway, I'm very happy. I'm going to the Mika gig on 8 July and it's cracking me up because Mika hasn't been to Hungary yet - I hope he will be soon! This whole big place needs some Mika! But really, some people are so grumpy these days. They should just care less (as i doXD) and gain some Fs on lessons 8) XDD Ok, ok, forget. But I'm quite sad to see people here don't like him quite much. If i say "Mika", they say "who?". Or at least people around me :boxed:

anyway, this is a way too much of me!

That was me, hello.

Alexaaaaaa it's me Paulina !!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhh sorry ........long time without Mikasounds:thumbdown::thumbdown:

WELCOMEE

Hello Alexa welcome to MFC!

Im glad to see you ve finally plucked up the courage to start a a thread to introduce yourself.

Feel free to come and post in the newbie thread, its a place where you can ask questions or just chat to other newbies.:thumb_yello:

You may also find it useful to take a peak in here

Official Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389&page=13

• 11 months later...