Erm... hi!

alexandra94

Hello, this is me, Alexa.

Eeer, yes, I've been a member for a long while, i just wasn't really courageous to open a thread as an introduction but now I thought I should, sooo... :roftl:

I've just turned fourteen (10 March), and I'm a primary school student in the capital of my country, Hungary. I'm an ok student, I'm actually veeerry shy, but talkative and rarely speechless. That's because I'm quite insane!xD

I "met" Mika first in a tv commercial, which was about the "sound of 2007". They put in a short part of the clip GK and I actually fell in love with it. But I was quite gaga and i always forgot the song's and even the performer's name, so I never checked up on him. And I thought writing the lyrics I'd heard in the google searching box was crazy. :thumbdown:

So one day i was just lying on my bed and tried to focus on my maths homework (yes, with the tv on, you can be absolutely sure i was going well with my work :roftl: ) so I saw him on the tv again. "I'm not gonna forget his name any more time" I thought, and I wrote his name down.

Well I didn't really care of my homeworks after that, and well, next day the teacher gave me an F for writing MIKA - GRACE KELLY with about that giant letters to the place where my homework should had been :roftl:

I finally could search for him on youtube and on google, and I heard a few songs of him and then I ran to the stores to buy his album. But when I got into the first show I saw, the storeguy said there weren't any available album of a singer called Mika and he'd never heard of him. :shocked::roftl: But actually after sticking my head into the third shop around, I could finally get the cd! 8-)

it was absolutely love. i love his style and the fact that every song has a meaning, no, actually a message to people. isn't that soo cool.

I have to tell I'm on MikaSounds more. It's such a cozy place - I'd never leave if for any money. I just thought if I made up an account I shouldn't leave it mold here in silence. XD I've found almost a whole family there! :3

Erm, I didn't mean to be an advertiser or something, i swear!

Anyway, I'm very happy. I'm going to the Mika gig on 8 July and it's cracking me up because Mika hasn't been to Hungary yet - I hope he will be soon! This whole big place needs some Mika! But really, some people are so grumpy these days. They should just care less (as i doXD) and gain some Fs on lessons 8) XDD Ok, ok, forget. But I'm quite sad to see people here don't like him quite much. If i say "Mika", they say "who?". Or at least people around me :boxed:

anyway, this is a way too much of me!

That was me, hello.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya, you sound very talkative, hope your having as much fun here as me.....talking about mikasounds....hehe im on that but i havent been on it in ages - if news comes up i should be texted.....but i got a new phone.....will try texting again.....to get more updates!!!!!

haha - see you in other threads...:thumb_yello:

Welcome :thumb_yello:

It's the same with me - nobody over here knows Mika! But that's okay - we can love him anyway.. And you can also help let people know about him, they might like him you never know..

Hehe have fun here! :D

heya!

Oh, I don't know if I should be happy to hear I'm not alone with my problem, or I should be sad there's someone else who has the same problem. Typical dilemma. :blink:

Well, my whole class knows Mika (because I'm babbling about him all the time) and my Mika obsession, and they don't really appreciate them. :naughty::thumbdown:

though(!), each classmate likes a Mika song they've heard, it's like one of them loves GK, the other dies for Lollipop, the next Billy Brown, then Big Girl, etc... :roftl:

ok, i stop my mouth's flooding,

thanks! :biggrin2:

Welcome Alexa, I like that you are so talkative. You are very interesting. I like to talk also tho' I am quite a bit older than you. I think it would be very fun to hear more about Budapest. I love hearing about different places.

Hello and welcome, Alexa! :yay:

You know, I actually never made an introduction thread for me either... :naughty:

I joined and jumped right into a conversation about the Tonight Show. LOL

But I don't think I am going to make one now. People know me around here already as Ashley,

Stalker Girl(Artsy's stalker), or the drunk who lives in the in the bar thread :roftl: