irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

i really don't like:

- rap/hip hop (with few exceptions)

- UB40 (if anyone knows...)

- avril lavigne (causes headache)

- nicole scherzinger (causes stomachache)

- mary j. blige (her voice is irritating to me)

- mariah carey (except "Without you")- lighthouse family (voice...)

- whitney houston (don't like her voice, don't like her music)

- bushido, sido etc... (it's supposed to be "german hip hop")

- justin timberlake (he is overrated)that's all for now...

And the Hoosiers are starting to get on my nerves too.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What baffles me is how she'll put a record out and it's automatically golden just because her name is on the cover. I am tired of people contantly saying she reinvents everything and behaving like a bunch of blind sheep.

What baffles me is how she'll put a record out and it's automatically golden just because her name is on the cover. I am tired of people contantly saying she reinvents everything and behaving like a bunch of blind sheep.

i know what you mean! i reinvent myself as well and nobody cares! :wink2:

Madonna is so ANNOYING! Seriously, she drives me insane :sneaky2:

Me and my mum normally go insane if we ever hear her on the radio :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm..

- She Wants Revenge

- Beyonce

- Panic at the Disco

- Dead Boy and the Elephantmen (this sucky band that opened for my fave band once and made me completly hate my life.)

i like beyonce - listening to irreplaceable at the minute actually haha...

and panic at the disco...

havent heard of the other 2.......

i also have a strong dislike to leona lewis as i have said countless times before! AND MADGE!!! - omg!!!!!! she prances around on stage like shes a 20 year old when shes 50!!!!OMG!!!!! :shocked:

and yeah, Madonna is annoying.

I agree with you.

hmmm..

- She Wants Revenge

- Beyonce

- Panic at the Disco

- Dead Boy and the Elephantmen (this sucky band that opened for my fave band once and made me completly hate my life.)

Agreed 100%

AND MADGE!!! - omg!!!!!! she prances around on stage like shes a 20 year old when shes 50!!!!OMG!!!!! :shocked:

Oh my goodness...Madonna annoys the crap out of me. Her fake British accent that she has sometimes and the way she dances around...*shudders* Like in the "4 Minutes" music video, she is gyrating the air right next to Justin Timberlake...EWWW...put one some clothes lady!!! Not to mention that the "4 Minutes" video creeped me out because of the fact that Madonna could be Justin Timberlake's mother...

Oh my goodness...Madonna annoys the crap out of me. Her fake British accent that she has sometimes and the way she dances around...*shudders* Like in the "4 Minutes" music video, she is gyrating the air right next to Justin Timberlake...EWWW...put one some clothes lady!!! Not to mention that the "4 Minutes" video creeped me out because of the fact that Madonna could be Justin Timberlake's mother...
And I think that bit where they show the couple and the insides of their mouths while kissing will put me off kissing boys for a looong time:boxed::naughty:

Currently in Media Studies, we are doing presentations on a recording artist (mine was on Mika...yay!!!) and today someone presented Madonna as their chosen artist. They played some clips of some of her songs and when she played "American Life" my head hurt...I'm not kidding. Though some of her songs are good and she is very talented, I don't like every aspect of her career/life...

is her accent actually fake?? i thought it was actually hers??

its just sick she's like 50 odd prancing around in lycra....

Yeah, I think she just wants to be British...

And I think that bit where they show the couple and the insides of their mouths while kissing will put me off kissing boys for a looong time:boxed::naughty:

Haha...someone on TV said the same thing.

I don't care for Madonna, but I don't blame her for wanting to be British. My dad's a Brit and I'm half.

Justin Timberlake looks like the back end of a horse to me, and I don't think he can sing either.

I saw Panic at the Disco a couple of weeks ago. They were OK but so BORING after seeing Mika. Mika gives SO much more in a show!