• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!

fingers crossed, hope it's an all ages show..:naughty:

:sneaky2: Poo to the Kooks!

No all ages shows and no Perth! :crybaby:

Hey, I made a poll yesterday, lets get the Kooks to the top, I like the kooks best so naturally I want them to get the most votes!

http://www.quizilla.com/polls/7278152/which-of-these-up-to-the-minute-british-bands-do-you-like-best

*votes for the fratellis in spite*

At least THEY'RE coming to Perth :tears:

:sneaky2: Poo to the Kooks!

No all ages shows and no Perth! :crybaby:

*votes for the fratellis in spite*

At least THEY'RE coming to Perth :tears:

Meh, anyone BUT the arctic monkeys is fine with me ;)

But I really want the Kooks to win over thwe Arctics, they deserve it WAY more that those arrogant arctics... Alex Turner..... :(

Hey, at least they're both (Kooks and Fratellis) going to OZ, I mean, neither are bothered enough to come here even though we LOVE them!

Lol, I'm just a sore looser :P

Meh, anyone BUT the arctic monkeys is fine with me ;)

But I really want the Kooks to win over thwe Arctics, they deserve it WAY more that those arrogant arctics... Alex Turner..... :(

Hey, at least they're both (Kooks and Fratellis) going to OZ, I mean, neither are bothered enough to come here even though we LOVE them!

Lol, I'm just a sore looser :P

Haha, so why'd you put them on the poll? :naughty:

Hahaha, It's okay, me too, and you have it worse than me :sad:

Lets be sore losers together :punk::yay: Emily, are you joining us?

Every week you can vote for new songs for radio donna here in belgium and yesterday I did it again, you hear small parts of new songs and you have to give them points.

Yesterday I clicked on the first one and omg! It was LOLLIPOP!! I was really really excited! and than I clicked on the next one and it was DO YOU WANNA! So the next The Kooks-song here in Belgium is not Shine on, but Do you wanna! :woot_jump:

I'm so happy! So next week I'm going to hear lollipop & do you wanna a lot on the radio!!!!

Every week you can vote for new songs for radio donna here in belgium and yesterday I did it again, you hear small parts of new songs and you have to give them points.

Yesterday I clicked on the first one and omg! It was LOLLIPOP!! I was really really excited! and than I clicked on the next one and it was DO YOU WANNA! So the next The Kooks-song here in Belgium is not Shine on, but Do you wanna! :woot_jump:

I'm so happy! So next week I'm going to hear lollipop & do you wanna a lot on the radio!!!!

:naughty: It sounds so funny saying "do you wanna, do you wanna, do you wanna" all the time :bleh:

Yay! That's awesome :biggrin2:

But it hasn't got a video like Shine on, does it? :boxed: I don't understand how the music industry works :naughty:

:naughty: It sounds so funny saying "do you wanna, do you wanna, do you wanna" all the time :bleh:

Yay! That's awesome :biggrin2:

But it hasn't got a video like Shine on, does it? :boxed: I don't understand how the music industry works

no, it hasn't a video yet :sad: I don't understand the music industry either! I mean, why here do you wanna and in other countries shine on? and why now lollipop here and in other countries earlier? :boxed:

but I don't care, I can listen to the songs when I want :wub2:

no, it hasn't a video yet :sad: I don't understand the music industry either! I mean, why here do you wanna and in other countries shine on? and why now lollipop here and in other countries earlier? :boxed:

but I don't care, I can listen to the songs when I want

:insane: It makes no sence! We are getting Relax this month here :blink:

I could sort of understand releasing songs later in other countries, but Do you wanna hasn't even been released in the UK! :blink:

Have you heard their cover of Young folks ?:wub2:

No! Do you have a link? :cheerful_h4h:

Edit: Nevermind, I found one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9FkQS_UyIY *listens*

:insane: It makes no sence! We are getting Relax this month here :blink:

I could sort of understand releasing songs later in other countries, but Do you wanna hasn't even been released in the UK! :blink:

you're right, it makes no sence :blink: relax was released in belgium last summer so... But I read that "the belgian fans chose for Do you wanna" but I don't know where :boxed:

:punk::punk:

Oooh, thanks! :cheerful_h4h:

I like that song. And I like their Kooky version :bleh:

Are we a bit punny today? :bleh:

you're right, it makes no sence :blink: relax was released in belgium last summer so... But I read that "the belgian fans chose for Do you wanna" but I don't know where

Maybe one final day we'll all understand how that stuff works. :newyear:

HAASJE! WHERE ARE YOU?

Blue, come WITH US!

1. When will we meet? :blink:?
  2. Where will we meet?
  3. Can I wear my Mika-shirt? :das:fangurl.gif
  4. Shall we bring glowsticks? (I wont even mention the head-gear :naughty:) I will just bring it *fisch*
  5. Can I touch Luke's curls then? fangurl.gifDoh4_mfc.jpg
  6. Will there be other securities that wont stop me from filming? :blink:

:tears: I was supposed to go the concert in nyc tonight but all my friends bailed so now i can't go!

Grr...I should be on the road right now to go there!

aww...i almost went but it was the same night as M.I.A., whom i love ALMOST as much as Mika, so i couldnt miss it

aww...i almost went but it was the same night as M.I.A., whom i love ALMOST as much as Mika, so i couldnt miss it

False alarm! I got to go! Some of my friends came into the rescue 20 min. after I wrote that. M.I.A?!!!!!! That's awesome, I wanted to go to that but I found out about it too late. I was so bummed! Philly's only like 25 min. from me! Grr!!

Ahhhhh I love that pic in your signature Jesyka! :naughty:

The 'older' MFC'ers know why. :naughty:

It couldn't be because of what's hanging out of his pocket now could it??? :boxed::fisch::naughty:

False alarm! I got to go! Some of my friends came into the rescue 20 min. after I wrote that. M.I.A?!!!!!! That's awesome, I wanted to go to that but I found out about it too late. I was so bummed! Philly's only like 25 min. from me! Grr!!

Ahhhh you're so lucky. How's the Terminal 5 doing? :wink2: And how was the concert?

It couldn't be because of what's hanging out of his pocket now could it??? :boxed::fisch::naughty:

Naaaaaaaaaah... :fisch::naughty:

Don't call me old! :crybaby:

No worries Petra, 'old' as in 'from the early days'. In that case I'm just a little bit older than you. :bleh: