• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this interview :lmfao: (I know it's old & has already been posted but I'm just trying out my IE & Real Player becauae I had a major computer crash & had to reinstall everything)

And this is a really good one, too :dunno:

That is never 2008 but Paul is hot anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5CWizDx4Q&NR=1

Edited by Petra

I hope they tour soon too! :biggrin2:

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallyyyy ****ing hope that they tour the US next. *crosses fingers*

If they play any gig in Germany or the UK (Paris doesnt count; I won't set a foot into that country) in the next months, I will freaking die because I surely can't go. Please tour the US, PLEASE.

Oh btw, just something random that just came up my mind again. A friend of mine (Nina) who I had been working with during my internship (she works somewhere else now anyway) said that her father would book the Kooks in the US while 13 Artists would do Europe and all the rest. Anyway :dunno:

http://twitpic.com/rpqvg -

3:51 PM Dec 1st from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/rpqri - Working some more

3:50 PM Dec 1st from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/rpqq9 - Working

3:50 PM Dec 1st from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/rpqej - Working on demos for album 3. Exciting times :stretcher:!

3:47 PM Dec 1st from TwitPic

Hugh is so hot :stretcher:

OMG they are all so sexy!!!

Great pics!!! Wish they would tour the US soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they tour soon too! :biggrin2:

:cheerful_h4h: they will! I'm sure as soon as they release their first single or maybe even sooner!

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallyyyy ****ing hope that they tour the US next. *crosses fingers*

If they play any gig in Germany or the UK (Paris doesnt count; I won't set a foot into that country) in the next months, I will freaking die because I surely can't go. Please tour the US, PLEASE.

sounds like you are going to visit the twins and Natalie :tears: without me :crybaby:

her father would book the Kooks in the US while 13 Artists would do Europe and all the rest. Anyway :dunno:

(and find a job opportunity there)

Anyway: Does anyone have the song "The King & I" from the album "Colours are Brighter" ? because I NEED IT !

- http://www.hughharris.co.uk/ - :lmfao: (has this been posted before?)

Edited by ~Ana~

OMG they are all so sexy!!!

:blink:? All? :naughty:

My opinion on pete has changed from an "UGH!!! GO AWAY!!" to an "Oh ****ing hell, I can't be arsed. Just go play the bass & shut up." but I still wouldnt say he is sexy :naughty:.

:cheerful_h4h: they will! I'm sure as soon as they release their first single or maybe even sooner!

Oh **** that is sooo exciting!!! :stretcher:!

sounds like you are going to visit the twins and Natalie :tears: without me :crybaby:

:blink:?

I'm going nowhere without you! Come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(and find a job opportunity there)

Only if the twins or Natalie happen to move to London or Sussex :fisch:

Anyway: Does anyone have the song "The King & I" from the album "Colours are Brighter" ? because I NEED IT !

I happen to have it. *goes to upload*

http://www.hughharris.co.uk/ - :lmfao: (has this been posted before?)

I think it seems familiar but that must have been a LONG time ago. :lmfao:! If he orders from there?

Edit:

So I found three files & I can't be arsed to test if they are all the same. I hope the links work!

here is #1

here is #2

here is #3

Edited by Petra

:blink:? All? :naughty:

My opinion on pete has changed from an "UGH!!! GO AWAY!!" to an "Oh ****ing hell, I can't be arsed. Just go play the bass & shut up." but I still wouldnt say he is sexy :naughty:.

Not all all, all just means the 3 members of The Kooks though this guy Pete is basically ok (generally).

Oh **** that is sooo exciting!!! :stretcher:!

yes!!! new album!!! yay!!! :fangurl:

I'm going nowhere without you! Come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

you better not :shun: (:naughty:)

Only if the twins or Natalie happen to move to London or Sussex :fisch:

:naughty: yay!

I happen to have it. *goes to upload*

:das: what don't you have from The Kooks?

If he orders from there?

If he doesn't own the store!

Edit:

So I found three files & I can't be arsed to test if they are all the same. I hope the links work!

here is #1

here is #2

here is #3

Dankeschon!

Not all all, all just means the 3 members of The Kooks though this guy Pete is basically ok (generally).

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO ****ING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:!!!!

yes!!! new album!!! yay!!! :fangurl:

****. NEW ALBUM. AAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :fangurl:!

God, frick, ONE DAY WE WILL GET A NEW ALBUM!!! Actually that's one of the best thoughts I've had today. :stretcher:

you better not :shun: (:naughty:)

I would not. I'd fear your wrath & revenge. :shocked:

(Like puting a pillow on my face in my sleep :shocked:.)

:das: what don't you have from The Kooks?

A goodgood version of Ask Me, then a "Crazy little thing called love"-version without the annoying Happy Hour beer-guy and surely more acoustic stuff :crybaby:. But BASICALLY I think we have everything that is openly (and unopenly) available. I THINK. Oh, and I would simply LOVE to have a proper audio / video version of the one ****ty youtube video from a Brighton gig YEARS ago in which Hugh takes the lead. :boxed:

If he doesn't own the store!

:blink:! You mean like a second leg for standing? (That's German.) :das:

Hahaha, well, I guess if I marry Hugh my father will be happy about him owning a bridal clothes online store. That's so much safer and conservative and normal than being a musician. :naughty:

Dankeschön!

Bitteschön. Gern geschehen. Kein Problem :pinkbow:

De nada.

God, frick, ONE DAY WE WILL GET A NEW ALBUM!!! Actually that's one of the best thoughts I've had today. :stretcher:

This is 10 times more exciting than a new Mika album

Soon next year, hopefully!!! How amazing this album will be!!!! :wub2:

I would not. I'd fear your wrath & revenge. :shocked:

(Like puting a pillow on my face in my sleep :shocked:.)

(or a sheep) yeah, beware!

A goodgood version of Ask Me, then a "Crazy little thing called love"-version without the annoying Happy Hour beer-guy and surely more acoustic stuff crybaby:. But BASICALLY I think we have everything that is openly (and unopenly) available. I THINK. Oh, and I would simply LOVE to have a proper audio / video version of the one ****ty youtube video from a Brighton gig YEARS ago in which Hugh takes the lead. :boxed:

:blink: have I heard that before? when did that happen? (think1) *wants*

How can they ****ing be so great? and Hugh should take the lead for a couple of songs always. :sneaky2:

:blink:! You mean like a second leg for standing? (That's German.) das:

Hahaha, well, I guess if I marry Hugh my father will be happy about him owning a bridal clothes online store. That's so much safer and conservative and normal than being a musician. naughty:

Exactly! (I suprisingly did understand that German saying)

hahah!!! I know you'll get Hugh for Christmas! :naughty: with or without a tux.

Bitteschön. Gern geschehen. Kein Problem :pinkbow:

De nada.

:cheerful_h4h:

Yay! :biggrin2: Can't wait!! Aaaah!

- http://www.hughharris.co.uk/ - :lmfao: (has this been posted before?)

:roftl:

That day will be the best!! :fangurl:

Its so exciting to think about :aah:

This is 10 times more exciting than a new Mika album

Soon next year, hopefully!!! How amazing this album will be!!!! :wub2:

Yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(or a sheep) yeah, beware!

:shocked:! not the sheep! :shocked:

*hides under desk*

*drags keyboard in*

:shocked:

:blink: have I heard that before? when did that happen? (think1) *wants*

It was on September 26 and the Kooks were on the Happy Hour on British tv. You were supposed to BE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT AT HOME while I was preparing a Union Jack cake and a Jehovah birthday card (I've got the feeling that I already talked about this one today. Weird. :blink:). And then you CAME HOME EARLIER (!!!!!!) and spotted me glueing the best-voucher-ever into your card :sneaky2:.

How can they ****ing be so great? and Hugh should take the lead for a couple of songs always. :sneaky2:

They make damn good music, they are hot, they are British, they have got a fantastic attitude towards things and.... :das::wub2:

Exactly! (I suprisingly did understand that German saying)

hahah!!! I know you'll get Hugh for Christmas! :naughty: with or without a tux.

Give him to me without a hat and I'll be fine.

I need to go to sports. I'll spend the time on the court thinking about some witty replies!

(and I'll think about Hugh in a tux and without a tux. I might like that.)

:das:! Hottish times on the court indeed.

That day will be the best!! :fangurl:

Its so exciting to think about :aah:

:fangurl:!!!!!!! Ace :fangurl:

Yay! biggrin2: Can't wait!! Aaaah!

roftl:

That day will be the best!! fangurl:

Its so exciting to think about aah:

Totally!!!! :fangurl:

shocked:! not the sheep! shocked:

*hides under desk*

*drags keyboard in*shocked:

:naughty::lmfao: oh yes, the sheep.

It was on September 26 and the Kooks were on the Happy Hour on British tv. You were supposed to BE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT AT HOME while I was preparing a Union Jack cake and a Jehovah birthday card (I've got the feeling that I already talked about this one today. Weird. blink:). And then you CAME HOME EARLIER (!!!!!!) and spotted me glueing the best-voucher-ever into your card sneaky2:.

Oh right, that day! (:naughty:) I like your brain because it can remember everything.

What was I supposed to do? I was sick and tired of my father and aunt! I needed to be free as soon as possible specially when The Kooks were going to play live on national telly :naughty:

I came early to help you with the cake. and get my presents earlier :biggrin2:

The most fantastic and best voucher I've ever received.

They make damn good music, they are hot, they are British, they have got a fantastic attitude towards things and.... das: wub2:

*sigh*

Give him to me without a hat and I'll be fine.

das:! Hottish times on the court indeed.

:das: :das: :das: :das: :das:

:naughty::lmfao: oh yes, the sheep.

Or Chester :shocked: - he was scary :shocked:!

Oh right, that day! (:naughty:) I like your brain because it can remember everything.

:lmfao:!!!!! I'm not so sure about that part but anyway :naughty:.

Edited by Petra

What was I supposed to do? I was sick and tired of my father and aunt! I needed to be free as soon as possible specially when The Kooks were going to play live on national telly :naughty:

Let me see.... no, I don't have anything apart from The Holloways @ Proud on the 24th (with that security guy who let you in :naughty:) and then the day in the riverbed on the 27th, followed by the Camden Canalside gig on the 28th (****, that was a good weekend). You were out with the guys from school because they wanted to celebrate you, the Kooks were on the Happy Hour & I was supposed to record it while making your cake & putting your card together. McFly were on the Happy Hour (beer-guy just named bass- & drums-guy "Drums" &"Bass" instead of giving them a proper name-tag) as well as Dita von Tese (sp?). Then beer-guy stripped off and bathed in a big champagne-glass. And the reception was **** and we didnt properly record it. But Hugh was playing his red guitar (which he hardly does), Luke had his name written on his chest and, uhm, yes. The guy in the suit was there, too, right? And you came home earlier and I was just sitting on my side of the sofa, glueing the yellow voucher in :sneaky2::naughty:. Great times indeed :cheerful_h4h:.

I came early to help you with the cake. and get my presents earlier :biggrin2:

:sneaky2: Thou art not supposed to help with your own birthday cake :shun:

The most fantastic and best voucher I've ever received.

...and I think it was also in January when we found out how true it had become :lmfao:.

Paul is so hot.

(*insert Ana & Petra's BABYYY!!!!!!!-scream*)

I actually hadnt seen this one yet. It must be one of the oldest videos ever.

That was a great video :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl::fangurl: (one *fangurl* for each Kook :naughty:)

I loved when they were singing Matchbox :wub2:

Interesting :think2:

Standard “dry hire”:- 45 hours tenancy at £43,000 + vat. Tenancy commences with access at 2pm on Day 1 through to 11am on Day 3. The following equipment and services are included in the costings:

■Dedicated Event Manager for your event

■Marquee Kitchen facilities

■Full Technical Support for the duration*

■Power supply

■Water supply

■Architectural and house lighting

■Duty Manager during event hours

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/hire/event-spaces/main-space

This is just so... MUCH. I know one other act who paid 6,000 Pounds for one night (but that was excluding lights and security and everything). The website says that one night costs (dry hire :naughty::dunno:) 18,000 Ponds. That's a LOT! Or at least it seems a lot. I have no idea. I thought I had an idea but I was apparently (again :naughty:) wrong :dunno:. :think2: