• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah I know, where was Paul?? They didn't replace him with that new drummer did they? :boxed:

Awesome! :fangurl:

I was wondering myself! I was more or less on my way to town to meet some friends when I saw the video. And as I am a freaking coward, I directly felt awful sickness in my stomach :crybaby: and instead of CHECKING, I texted Bianca and she told me that it wouldnt be possible that they had replaced him NOW because Paul would be all over the new wensite (true actually :dunno:). Stunned by the logic of this argument, I clicked Chris-guy in the video and his message says something like "Paul sends all his love to Petra, Ana & Natalie! Chris :) " (or so) and......... uhm, naaaaa....... PAUL! PAUL! PAUL!!!!!!!!

I love how each of their facial expressions are different :tee hee::wub2:

The+Kooks.jpg

:lmfao:! So true!!! Awww, Paul is so hot! Dan is so cute! Hugh should do something else than just look annoyed and Luke was apparently thinking of something else :blink:. Awwwwwwwww!

I just listened the album~~it's very good~!:thumb_yello:

Just one "very"? :naughty: They are the best band in the world! :fangurl:!

Petra!!!! you can win a KONK neon sign :naughty:

...with a sticker on the back saying "Fishtail Neon" :naughty:

But YES, I want it!!! And the guitars, and the CDs AND THE INTERVIEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I dont care about free tickets.

Did he like the cd's? :wub2:

He didnt open it in front of me but ... hey, why do you actually ask that? What's there NOT to like? :blink::fangurl:

He took me with him to sports yesterday and we talked about music :dunno:. I think he doesnt own the CD (edit: didnt :naughty:). He told me he'd be up for anything that was catchy and that it would just be hard to make him like rap or stuff like that. I'm sure he'll loooooooooooooove the CD :fangurl:.

85353229.gif

HOLY ****ING ****!!!!! I first thought this was a photoshop but thats DEFINITELY luke's upper body. Ana, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the original version. Asap. Otherwise I wont be able to make it over christmas :crybaby:!

...with a sticker on the back saying "Fishtail Neon" :naughty

But YES, I want it!!! And the guitars, and the CDs AND THE INTERVIEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I dont care about free tickets.

:lmfao:

Yesssssssss me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl:

He didnt open it in front of me but ... hey, why do you actually ask that? What's there NOT to like? :blink :fangurl

He took me with him to sports yesterday and we talked about music dunno:. I think he doesnt own the CD (edit: didnt :naughty). He told me he'd be up for anything that was catchy and that it would just be hard to make him like rap or stuff like that. I'm sure he'll loooooooooooooove the CD fangurl:.

Ah!!!! :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

HOLY ****ING ****!!!!! I first thought this was a photoshop but thats DEFINITELY luke's upper body. Ana, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the original version. Asap. Otherwise I wont be able to make it over christmas :crybaby:!

hahahah :roftl: the original has a stupid watermark right on the middle, so i did my best to photoshop it :naughty: i wanted to show you the barenaked guys on christmas.

85353229-1.jpg

Are you awake? surviving the evening? stay!!!!! in about 3 hours or so i will be out for dinner since the kitchen has just been finished today.

Ugh, i kind of miss Christmas with you! even though it just feels as if last christmas had just been yesterday :blink:

What did you get from Santa? :naughty: I know what i will get by the way which kind of sucks but, oh well.

I erased the quotes :fisch:. I hope that's alright.

85353229-1.jpg

85353230.jpg

Are you awake? surviving the evening? stay!!!!! in about 3 hours or so i will be out for dinner since the kitchen has just been finished today.

Ugh, i kind of miss Christmas with you! even though it just feels as if last christmas had just been yesterday :blink:

I survived. I still can't believe it. But the games are not over yet :boxed:

What did you get from Santa? :naughty: I know what i will get by the way which kind of sucks but, oh well.

Uhm, money. And some stuff for putting in my hair and.. it's stupid to explain. I'll go and take pictures.

85353229.gif

:naughty: Merry Christmas! :biggrin2:

I was wondering myself! I was more or less on my way to town to meet some friends when I saw the video. And as I am a freaking coward, I directly felt awful sickness in my stomach :crybaby: and instead of CHECKING, I texted Bianca and she told me that it wouldnt be possible that they had replaced him NOW because Paul would be all over the new wensite (true actually :dunno:). Stunned by the logic of this argument, I clicked Chris-guy in the video and his message says something like "Paul sends all his love to Petra, Ana & Natalie! Chris :) " (or so) and......... uhm, naaaaa....... PAUL! PAUL! PAUL!!!!!!!!

Yay, Paul! :wub2:

And aww its so nice of Paul to say that :teehee::naughty:

:lmfao:! So true!!! Awww, Paul is so hot! Dan is so cute! Hugh should do something else than just look annoyed and Luke was apparently thinking of something else :blink:. Awwwwwwwww!

:roftl:

I erased the quotes :fisch:. I hope that's alright.

85353229-1.jpg

85353230.jpg

Be my guest :das:

I survived. I still can't believe it. But the games are not over yet :boxed:

Granny's house today.

Uhm, money. And some stuff for putting in my hair and.. it's stupid to explain. I'll go and take pictures.

:naughty:

Yay, Paul! :wub2:

PAUL :wub2:

...so i should be meeting Paul today under the mistletoe...:fisch:

The one I gave your number to at Rock am Ring? :fisch::das:?

Be my guest :das:

Always. :cheerful_h4h:

Granny's house today.

I see you remember the drill :naughty:

PAUL :wub2:

PAUL!!!!!

:dunno:

Edited by Petra

I can't stop thinking that Paul is, after each bassist the band had, the most endangered band member of all :blink:. This is scaring the hell out of meeeee :crybaby:.

A few pictures to celebrate his hotness though :fangurl: (yes, they are apparently not new & we've had them :dunno:) (still :fangurl:)

ujkBild3.jpg

kjBild1.jpg

Bild7-9.jpg

Bild6-9.jpg

Bild1uzg0.jpg

Bild2-9.jpg

Bild4hu.jpg