• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:!! I so can't wait! :stretcher:

And I finally purchased Arctic Monkeys tickets for February today. I was listening to AM ín the car with my sister and, although they are BY FAR not as good as other bands (IMHO), I think that it might very well be that I am going to kick my big fricking arse if I DON'T go when they are (relatively) close. So now I'll most likely spend my birthday queuing :lmfao: (could be worth as queuing usually ends in a gig :naughty:). And I can't wait to hear the "Will is going to sing a song for you!") (As I won't be getting a job until then anyway :crybaby:).

hopefully in 2010 there will be a new album too :biggrin2:

Yes!!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to that!!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:!! I so can't wait! stretcher:

And I finally purchased Arctic Monkeys tickets for February today. I was listening to AM ín the car with my sister and, although they are BY FAR not as good as other bands (IMHO), I think that it might very well be that I am going to kick my big fricking arse if I DON'T go when they are (relatively) close. So now I'll most likely spend my birthday queuing :lmfao: (could be worth as queuing usually ends in a gig :naughty:). And I can't wait to hear the "Will is going to sing a song for you!") (As I won't be getting a job until then anyway :crybaby:).

*yays* we are going to be able to talk about them knowingly :naughty:

I think my landlady/hostfamily-lady is going to think i'm some sort of party animal because only 10 days after moving to the flat i'm going to see them and then something like 2 weeks after that i have another gig and so on and so on :blink::naughty:

We are going to see Blaine's hair again!!!!! :wub2:

We're all together celebrating in true Kooks style. Here's to 2010. Take care of the people you love, be safe. Peace & love L.x

about 19 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Happy New Year to all our friends & fans around the world. If you've already celebrated or just about to, enjoy the night x

about 19 hours ago from TwitterBerry

:fangurl::cheerful_h4h:

You mentioned it before, i think but it has never been posted before. :biggrin2:

When i went to Mexico i saw a pony with the same hairstyle as Blaine's, i will post it asap :naughty:

untitled-1.jpg

blainharrison.jpg

and he's wearing a mexican t-shirt :blink:

A little Monkeys:

DSC00125.jpg

Edited by ~Ana~

You mentioned it before, i think but it has never been posted before. :biggrin2:

When i went to Mexico i saw a pony with the same hairstyle as Blaine's, i will post it asap :naughty:

untitled-1.jpg

blainharrison.jpg

:lmfao:!

and he's wearing a mexican t-shirt :blink:

...that's not a bad thing :naughty:

A little Monkeys:

DSC00125.jpg

I fear this is going to be FANTASTIC :stretcher:

I just did some shopping at Play.com because I cannot live with downloaded mp3-files :crybaby: (****, that's so expensive on the long run). Anyway, so I got the three Arctic Monkeys albums, then one B-sides album and the DVD (and all for 40€ while I would have had to pay about 19€ more at amazon (that's insanely much actually for two online sellers)).

Btw, when will the new Vampire Weekend album be out? Or was it already released? How is it?

I just did some shopping at Play.com because I cannot live with downloaded mp3-files :crybaby: (****, that's so expensive on the long run). Anyway, so I got the three Arctic Monkeys albums, then one B-sides album and the DVD (and all for 40€ while I would have had to pay about 19€ more at amazon (that's insanely much actually for two online sellers)).

:lmfao: it's going to be too sad for me when i see them because i wont know a single song from them and therefore wont be singing anything!

:naughty:

Btw, when will the new Vampire Weekend album be out? Or was it already released? How is it?

No idea! ask the twins!

Adam Cullinane DAN "THE BUTCHER BASS PLAY" LOGAN answer you phone or im going to pull of your tash.

53 minutes ago

:blink:

I hope you win Natalie!!!! :biggrin2:

Did you enter? :biggrin2: I hope you win too!! I hope everyone in this thread wins something! :wub2:

On twitter they said the competition is over...and the winners are gonna be announced :boing::biggrin2:

I'm not gonna win, but its exciting I guess :naughty:

Who knows! We could all win! :woot_jump:

Adam Cullinane DAN "THE BUTCHER BASS PLAY" LOGAN answer you phone or im going to pull of your tash.

53 minutes ago

:blink:

Good god, what's happening there???

I hope you win Natalie!!!! :biggrin2:

I hope you win Petra :wub2::fisch:

Did you enter? :biggrin2: I hope you win too!! I hope everyone in this thread wins something! :wub2:

*votes for that option* :pinkbow:

Who knows! We could all win! :woot_jump:

Good god, what's happening there???

I hope you win Petra :wub2::fisch:

*votes for that option* :pinkbow:

I hope so!! That would be amazing :boing::boing:

btw when do we think they'll put up the winners? They said "soon"...but when Mika says "soon" it means a little bit longer then soon :roftl: That was confusing :naughty:

Same here :dunno::aah:

:crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:!

Still, their Twitter & Website are close to being dead. So maybe they are still trying to word the emails to us and then post everything at the same time :cheerful_h4h:.

That should better be the case. :shun:

:crybaby:! :cr ybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :crybaby:! :cr ybaby:!

Still, their Twitter & Website are close to being dead. So maybe they are still trying to word the emails to us and then post everything at the same time :cheerful_h4h:.

That should better be the case. :shun:

Yeah I keep checking the website hoping to see "Winners Announced!" :dunno: But still nothing :naughty:

Oh I hope so! And maybe they are personally sending a video to each winner :mf_rosetinted: "Congrats to everyone in the Kooks thread on the MFC! They all win - Love, the Kooks" Yay, that would be so cool :naughty:

Yeah I keep checking the website hoping to see "Winners Announced!" :dunno: But still nothing :naughty:

Oh I hope so! And maybe they are personally sending a video to each winner :mf_rosetinted: "Congrats to everyone in the Kooks thread on the MFC! They all win - Love, the Kooks" Yay, that would be so cool :naughty:

Video? I want them to turn up right in front of our garden gate :fangurl:.

I wonder ho they are going to do it. I mean, sending out signed CDs and guitars isnt the problem but how are they getting someone to interview the band if they live in Chile or Mongolia or Hawaii? :blink:

Video? I want them to turn up right in front of our garden gate :fangurl:.

I wonder ho they are going to do it. I mean, sending out signed CDs and guitars isnt the problem but how are they getting someone to interview the band if they live in Chile or Mongolia or Hawaii? :blink:

Haha that would be even more awesome! *daydreams* :fangurl:

Yeah I know, do they pay for your plane ticket? :dunno: I hope I don't win that (I don't think I'll win any anyways :naughty:) because I wouldn't like that...I would have no clue what to say to them...I would be like ":shocked:!!!!"

:aah:

http://twitpic.com/y2bwc -

about 14 hours ago from TwitPic

Thinking of hitting the pub soon, been a long day. Catch you later L.x

about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry

http://twitpic.com/y24sw -

about 15 hours ago from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/y23sh - Hair cut!

about 15 hours ago from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/y1zt6 - Check this out - THE BOOK OF NEW SONGS!!!

about 16 hours ago from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/y1y27 -

Pics coming think n' fast from our secret underground rehearsal bunker.

about 16 hours ago from TwitterBerry

http://twitpic.com/y1xlv -

http://twitpic.com/y1vn1 -

If Paul is not in the band anymore I will kill them. Seriously.

:shocked: