I want to hitch a ride with the kooks like those girls did in NYC and go to all their gigs!

and i want that guitar

1551576830.jpg

-------------------------------

So, when will you guys know if you won?

Edited by ~Ana~

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm following Paul on Twitter now :fangurl:. Awwwww!! But I must say that his tweets are very unspectacular :dunno:. BUT I ****ING LIKE IT THAT WAY!!! Yes :cheerful_h4h:. Just lovely things, no overspam or anything. Just lovely tweets :cheerful_h4h:.

I'm following Paul on Twitter now :fangurl:. Awwwww!! But I must say that his tweets are very unspectacular :dunno:. BUT I ****ING LIKE IT THAT WAY!!! Yes :cheerful_h4h:. Just lovely things, no overspam or anything. Just lovely tweets :cheerful_h4h:.

Aww what's his Twitter? :biggrin2: I didn't know he had one :aah:

Check Out Good Shoes

Wenn dir Maximo Park Kooks & Get Well Soon gefallen dann solltest du bei GoodShoes reinhören! Freie MP3 & Album Streams goodshoes.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/ae.php?i=AAAAAQAQzyXYSzG4U8IeGuipQvqMxQAAAPSPPee0qowkX-GaHRJASDpqXBPin5gM-lpA9SHOW5_tU0PrZIgBib6k4rmzlsx18dBJpqjwP34fugk4v3PtRtiIlUgGa1-VA6p-3MdFsxnVA4PGDupMyXMf8eUHKvyQwNgZPKJCGTHtI8ED6UU1RCsmudxqey4MVkhcmPJ6xU74hfuqDMQOCO_UYzIQixSuKsVUqIadF6kmfqO5ggsbBm7BcuH8KHVJ8E11WeumnDwWuPL6dHSYIGT43IUwbSjsHrEhY9Ehkv5hO0OlBNUhKRUPkX5Pd-UrzGoHBTZun2M9aNP5NMYNpzRcYtO78iOakR4kiYJ71iXoxw%2C%2C&f=0&en=clk&r=1

----------------------------

I saw this on the right side/section of FB where the advertisements are! No idea what this is and no idea why is written in english and mustbegermanandnotdutch :naughty:

but Maximo Park are good as well! :teehee:

EDIT: i see is a band called 'Good shoes' but i still don't know where the kooks and maximo park come around...Maybe is just that they sound like them or that they have covered some of their songs. haha

Edited by ~Ana~

Check Out Good Shoes

Wenn dir Maximo Park Kooks & Get Well Soon gefallen dann solltest du bei GoodShoes reinhören! Freie MP3 & Album Streams goodshoes.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/ae.php?i=AAAAAQAQzyXYSzG4U8IeGuipQvqMxQAAAPSPPee0qowkX-GaHRJASDpqXBPin5gM-lpA9SHOW5_tU0PrZIgBib6k4rmzlsx18dBJpqjwP34fugk4v3PtRtiIlUgGa1-VA6p-3MdFsxnVA4PGDupMyXMf8eUHKvyQwNgZPKJCGTHtI8ED6UU1RCsmudxqey4MVkhcmPJ6xU74hfuqDMQOCO_UYzIQixSuKsVUqIadF6kmfqO5ggsbBm7BcuH8KHVJ8E11WeumnDwWuPL6dHSYIGT43IUwbSjsHrEhY9Ehkv5hO0OlBNUhKRUPkX5Pd-UrzGoHBTZun2M9aNP5NMYNpzRcYtO78iOakR4kiYJ71iXoxw%2C%2C&f=0&en=clk&r=1

----------------------------

I saw this on the right side/section of FB where the advertisements are! No idea what this is and no idea why is written in english and mustbegermanandnotdutch :naughty:

but Maximo Park are good as well! :teehee:

EDIT: i see is a band called 'Good shoes' but i still don't know where the kooks and maximo park come around...Maybe is just that they sound like them or that they have covered some of their songs. haha

Germanindeed:naughty:

"The Kooks will be announcing some exciting news on BBC Radio 1 this Monday - tune in from 12pm GMT... http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

about 5 hours ago from web "

12PM is noon, right? So it's 1PM continental European time. Hm... I need to work at two but I'll try to record it somehow.

I think I'll be at school then :dunno: I can never figure out time zones :aah: But I'm excited about what the news is...maybe an album release date...tours? This is awesome :fangurl:

8 minutes to go.

I'm listening right now & they are playing all sorts of Brit Awards nominees. I'll just start recording & we'll see what happens. I free(e)d 20G on my hard disc because tgis recording programme needs like 12MB per minute :lmfao:. I have to go to work and won't be home before 7 PM tonight, so there is plenty of space to be filled with BBC stuff :dunno:. I HOPE it works. And I hope such a massive file will work :crybaby:.

"Album release this summer" :biggrin2:

:fangurl: yesSSSS!!!!

Paul is leaving because of an injuryyyyyyy :shocked: is it permanent? :sad:

OH GOD NO!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE PERMANENT, NO!!!! I will literally die from the inside, tell me it's not permanent please!

Petra, i hope you're aware that i want your recording :pinkbow:

THE KOOKS TO HEADLINE MALLORCA ROCKS

HOTEL OPENING PARTY - 6th JUNE 2010

THE KOOKS are pleased to announce details of their first confirmed live show of 2010 so far.

Following the overwhelming response to THE KOOKS appearance at last year's Ibiza Rocks, the band have been invited to return to the Balearics this summer to headline the opening party of the brand new Mallorca Rocks Hotel, located in the centre of Magalauf.

On 6th June the band will play the hotel's courtyard stage - surrounded by an 85 metre lagoon-style pool, bars, palm trees, a chill out terrace and a 5-a-side football pitch. Oh and a beach too. See what it looks like here.

Luke himself had this message for you...

"Weʼre well excited to be asked to open Mallorca Rocks. Canʼt wait to play the new album to a crowd like that, if theyʼre anything like the Ibizan crowd. We shall see you all there in the sun."

If you want to be in attendance at the opening party then you better get tickets quick - they are certain to go fast. Details and links below.

Ticket info and links:

See The Kooks and stay at the hotel: introductory deals start from £77 per person for a 7-night stay including ticket for The KOOKS (if booked before 28/2, for a stay during 5/6 to 12/6 in a self-catering apartment, 4 sharing. Flights not included).

Find out more here

(I personally think that's cheap :shocked:)

Stand alone gig tickets: priced €35 plus booking fee. Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER KOOKS NEWS

In other Kooks news, stay tuned to THEKOOKS.com in the coming week to catch an interview with Luke, including some exclusives on album #3, updates on what the band have been up to and more.

Coming soon...

You can also follow the bandʼs official Twitter to stay in the loop with updates from the studio.

Stay well.

THEKOOKS.com

"Album release this summer" :biggrin2:

*likes a lot*

Paul is leaving because of an injuryyyyyyy :shocked: is it permanent? :sad:

The day has already been **** before. I can't say what I'm thinking right now.

OH GOD NO!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE PERMANENT, NO!!!! I will literally die from the inside, tell me it's not permanent please!

...that would be a good way of putting it though.

Petra, i hope you're aware that i want your recording :pinkbow:

I havent got it. My internet apparently screwed up 55min in (I started recording at 12.15GMT) and I just have an empty file.

**** day.