Guess who ADELE thinks is fit?

CazGirl

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome :naughty: I haven't seen Mika in a magazine in quite a while, lol.

Neither have I :thumbdown: I was actually quite shocked to see his face in there. I was going to read an interview about Amy before putting the mag away but instead I chose Adele's one cos I couldn't find the page, good thing I did, must have been a sign :D

Yeah, it always seems to be a bit of a surprise when he gets mentioned. It's kind of like 'oh, he's famous' hahaha. I don't really watch the music channels anymore so I never see him on there, so it's always a surprise when I see him on telly/in magazines, etc.

Neither have I :thumbdown: I was actually quite shocked to see his face in there. I was going to read an interview about Amy before putting the mag away but instead I chose Adele's one cos I couldn't find the page, good thing I did, must have been a sign :D

Wow. That's deep. :glasses2::lmfao:

Yeah, it always seems to be a bit of a surprise when he gets mentioned. It's kind of like 'oh, he's famous' hahaha. I don't really watch the music channels anymore so I never see him on there, so it's always a surprise when I see him on telly/in magazines, etc.

I never see him anywhere in the US.. I have Logo the gay channel now so I was hoping I would see him, but I didn't :naughty: I saw Beth Ditto though :biggrin2:

Wow. That's deep. :glasses2::lmfao:

I never see him anywhere in the US.. I have Logo the gay channel now so I was hoping I would see him, but I didn't :naughty: I saw Beth Ditto though :biggrin2:

Yeah it is :mf_rosetinted:

Lmao, do you think that's the closest thing you'll get to him :bleh::naughty:

Heya! Bizarre news!

Danika (aka hotdlp) said she read somewhere that there was an interview of Adele somewhere, and apparently she said (and i'll quote Danika's text)

"'I like chubby boys, except for Mika he's really fit' then they asked her if she'd ever bring him home to her parents or something...then i don't remember what she said."

It's in "Look" magazine (UK), has anyone got it???

nice one! t4p:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Chubby boys...and Mika!

She's got taste, but then she is only human. She has gone up in my estimation anyway. Thanks for the snippet..and DOES anyone have that article??

Ah, you like Renārs Kaupers? (see in your banner) :) I like Brainstorm too, hehe, I'm from Latvia. :wink2:

You just became my favourite person. Stephen Fry is actually my hero.

The quote is as follows:

"I want a chubby boy, Mika's an exception, he's so fit."

Then she was asked what her mum would think if she brought Mika home and she said she wouldn't because she doesn't like bringing blokes back to her mum's house and she reckons it'd be really rude if she had sex there.

Oh and it's got a cute picture of Mika at the bottom as well with the word 'fit' written over it.

The girl clearly has taste.

I don't have the drivers for the scanner installed on this lapto so I took a photo (not great quality) and I'll see if I can dig out the disc.

mag.jpg

thank you for sharing this:flowers2:

very good voice and sooo young!

And I really like that about guys in mother's home. Yeah,I sound like I'm 90.:mf_rosetinted:

I think maybe its a bit early on in Adele's career for her to start slagging off other celebrities.... "Sienna=Idiot".... she might be an idiot, but i don't think she should be spouting it off at this stage........ :mf_rosetinted:

but otherwise, you could totally tell she was into Mika at the brit awards! It was so obvious! :lol3:

did anyone read heat today? adele mentioned mika again, said she tried to chat him up at the brits!!! it's on the very last page and there's a little picture of our man:wub2:

LMFAO!! She's dropping hints now I think :roftl: :roftl:

thanks for updating! i will have a look in heat magazine tomorrow LMAO!

did anyone read heat today? adele mentioned mika again, said she tried to chat him up at the brits!!! it's on the very last page and there's a little picture of our man:wub2:

LMAO :roftl: Wow.. errm, she's really making it obvious how much she likes him, can't really blame her though :bleh: Will have to look at Heat magazine tomorrow :cool:

LMAO :roftl: Wow.. errm, she's really making it obvious how much she likes him, can't really blame her though :bleh: Will have to look at Heat magazine tomorrow :cool:

maybe we should become famous just to tell the world how much we fancy Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i wonder if adele reads this fanclub too, just to try and be that "little bit closer" to him xDD

maybe we should become famous just to tell the world how much we fancy Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i wonder if adele reads this fanclub too, just to try and be that "little bit closer" to him xDD

I think that's a very good idea :mf_rosetinted:

She might be an MFCer for all we know :fisch::roftl:

I personally am not a fan of adele to be honest but she does have good taste in men

One thing though will someone tell her to get her mitts off Mika he's mine all mine I tell ya lmao:naughty: :roftl: I'm not sharing him with anyone ever so keep your paws off missy:roftl:

(sorry ignore me I'm in a mad kinda mood lol)

I think that's a very good idea :mf_rosetinted:

She might be an MFCer for all we know :fisch::roftl:

haha xDDD

i took a pic of the HEAT article today on my phone xDDD will upload it on the other computer once the internet works on it again....grumble grumble...