Guess who ADELE thinks is fit?

CazGirl

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And whats that paperclip doing there? :naughty:

IT'S NOT A REAL PAPERCLIP!! IT'S A PICTURE!!!! COMPLETE PRETEND!!!! lmao :roftl: :roftl:

thanx for the pic! (which mag is that? i know he's in Q a lot...?) I love the face they added lol.

is he? :blink: it was Heat magazine I think! at the very end!....UK version lol

I have 3 Q mags with him in it i think (for me thats a lot, because he's enver in mags here :thumbdown: x10) Heat....hmm, i'll have to check, my sis works at a bookstore so i get a lot of free stripped magazines lol:naughty: (that way i don't feel as bad for having many)

coool thanx!

IT'S NOT A REAL PAPERCLIP!! IT'S A PICTURE!!!! COMPLETE PRETEND!!!! lmao :roftl: :roftl:

It was in Heat! lol, I usually miss him when he's in that, even if its only a snippet, though I did buy the "jordan fued" one...:naughty:

It was in Heat! lol, I usually miss him when he's in that, even if its only a snippet, though I did buy the "jordan fued" one...:naughty:

my sister bought that one. not because it had mika in it though. i read the article on here then a day or two later i saw the magazine sitting next to me and i was like "oh lookie!" :naughty:

oh cool!:D I love the little Mika face you added:thumb_yello: :naughty:

IT'S NOT A REAL PAPERCLIP!! IT'S A PICTURE!!!!COMPLETE PRETEND!!!! lmao :

:lmao::lmao: Oh this really made me laugh *whipes tears* Could have fooled anyone :naughty:

• 3 months later...
Fuel to the fire :naughty::thumb_yello:

Us MFCers pick up every scrap of paper and add it to the bigger picture :naughty:

This was months ago, and it's all piecing together! It was faaattteee!!! (haha that looks more like fatty instead of fate) :wub2:

to all you mika fans think real hard about it, i don't think mika would be impress that we beileve everything that written about him the way i see it don't beileve everything you hear unless you have heard it from the horses mouth.Well everything adele might of said about mika might of being taking out of contex you all should know what the media is like especially in the uk.

p.s well a guy and a girl can be friends without any hidden agenda i rest my case.

100% mikafan.

to all you mika fans think real hard about it, i don't think mika would be impress that we beileve everything that written about him the way i see it don't beileve everything you hear unless you have heard it from the horses mouth.Well everything adele might of said about mika might of being taking out of contex you all should know what the media is like especially in the uk.

p.s well a guy and a girl can be friends without any hidden agenda i rest my case.

100% mikafan.

lol, you are clearly new to the forum (WELCOME, btw!)

This forum contains a lot of satire. Sure, we've had TWO sources where Adele admits she chatted Mika up, and we've had pictures of them snapped together and stuff, we basically put the two together and well, the rest is MFC imagination!

If we see an article with Mika in it, and he's being quoted, we don't believe it straight away. Everything we see in the media is taken with a pinch of salt and we don't truly believe it until Mika says it out of his own mouth (and even then Mika tells a little white lie! Eg. the EP!)

The forum has a lot of people with very active imaginations and we act on it. It's just pure satire and a form of entertainment for us. Mika knows this, he reads this forum and even owns it. He PAID for it. He doesn't want to change anything. He's happy with the way it is because he knows we're not serious. :thumb_yello:

This forum contains a lot of satire. Sure, we've had TWO sources where Adele admits she chatted Mika up, and we've had pictures of them snapped together and stuff, we basically put the two together and well, the rest is MFC imagination!

If we see an article with Mika in it, and he's being quoted, we don't believe it straight away. Everything we see in the media is taken with a pinch of salt and we don't truly believe it until Mika says it out of his own mouth (and even then Mika tells a little white lie! Eg. the EP!)

The forum has a lot of people with very active imaginations and we act on it. It's just pure satire and a form of entertainment for us. Mika knows this, he reads this forum and even owns it. He PAID for it. He doesn't want to change anything. He's happy with the way it is because he knows we're not serious. :thumb_yello:

lol no need to explain i can see you are all good with your imaginations i find it quite hilarious to be honest. mfc you all rock:punk::mf_rosetinted:100%mikafan

lol no need to explain i can see you are all good with your imaginations i find it quite hilarious to be honest. mfc you all rock:punk::mf_rosetinted:100%mikafan

Oh good, so long as there's no hard feelings! :huglove:

That is what YOU think, but in the meantime....:mf_rosetinted: