Guess who ADELE thinks is fit?

CazGirl

haha xDDD

i took a pic of the HEAT article today on my phone xDDD will upload it on the other computer once the internet works on it again....grumble grumble...

Oh I knew I forgot to do something today :doh: Will have to stick to looking at the pic from ya phone (is it reasonably good quality?) lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found this, sorry if it has been posted:

Adele - who recently split from her indie boyfriend Slinky Sunbeam - also revealed she got so drunk at the BRIT Awards earlier this year that she tried to use her feminine charms on 'Grace Kelly' singer Mika.

She added: "I've certainly tried to chat up people. At the BRIT Awards I chatted up one of the Klaxons - I was so drunk! I tried to chat up Mika as well."

:naughty:

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1402024.php/Adeles_invisible_revenge

has anybody seen this? lol;

Adele would trash her ex-boyfriend's house if she was invisible for the day.

The 'Cold Shoulder' singer said her ex-boyfriend - who inspired her to write her hit album 'Chasing Pavements' - deserves to have his house ruined.

She said: "If I was invisible for a day, I'd go to my ex-boyfriend's house and trash it while he was there, and make him think he had a poltergeist in his house, because he is an idiot."

Adele - who recently split from her indie boyfriend Slinky Sunbeam - also revealed she got so drunk at the BRIT Awards earlier this year that she tried to use her feminine charms on 'Grace Kelly' singer Mika.

She added: "I've certainly tried to chat up people. At the BRIT Awards I chatted up one of the Klaxons - I was so drunk! I tried to chat up Mika as well."

haha okay, sorry, *should have read through thread*

i'm usually quite good about that, i promise!:blush-anim-cl:

Mouaha don't worry.

It's worth being posted twice anyway, a drunk Adele chatting up Mika... Where was Andy and his fellow-cameraguys when we needed them? :naughty:

Mouaha don't worry.

It's worth being posted twice anyway, a drunk Adele chatting up Mika... Where was Andy and his fellow-cameraguys when we needed them? :naughty:

Mightbe on the new DVD, you never know :fisch::naughty:

Mouaha don't worry.

No kidding! Thats hilarious though, i wonder how that all worked out...:naughty:

and Andy usually seems to be in the right place at the right time to catch embarrassing moments lol, wish he could have been there!

i'm a bit afraid for the next DVD though...(assuming there is one like the last one!)

lol. that reminded me of a video guess it was at the brits with adele.. where mika said that he'll take a couple of weeks vacation & stuff.. does anybody has the link?

No kidding! Thats hilarious though, i wonder how that all worked out...:naughty:

and Andy usually seems to be in the right place at the right time to catch embarrassing moments lol, wish he could have been there!

i'm a bit afraid for the next DVD though...(assuming there is one like the last one!)

so am i LMAO!

here's the picture:

Photo-0319.jpg