Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list!

greta

yup!

i just want him to win :naughty: lol..like once mika is in something i'll vote for him...but obv once they r good polls and not any negative ones like worse album or anything!

i'm voting here and on poll the ppl...but this one is so easy to vote!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup!

i just want him to win :naughty: lol..like once mika is in something i'll vote for him...but obv once they r good polls and not any negative ones like worse album or anything!

i'm voting here and on poll the ppl...but this one is so easy to vote!

YOU ARE BEING A BIG HELP!

have u seen that Simpsons episode where Homer had to keep clicking something and so he made a gadget thingy and he put it over the enter button and left it...so like it would keep pressing enter for as long as possible, while he went about his business.....that's a great idea :naughty::naughty:

have u seen that Simpsons episode where Homer had to keep clicking something and so he made a gadget thingy and he put it over the enter button and left it...so like it would keep pressing enter for as long as possible, while he went about his business.....that's a great idea :naughty::naughty:

WE NEED ONE OF THOSE!

It's really funny, reading their posts. I guess all fans are like this but because Mika is the only one I've followed, I thought we were unique.

At least some of them are grateful that it's Mika not someone else that's winning. I don't actually think JB is sexy. I think he's a good guy, but not a sexy one.

But well done to all Mika's fans, for letting others know (by the result) that Mika is brilliant, and gorgeous!

Is Mika still losing? :sad:

Mika is winning the first poll. We don't know yet if the winners will go head to head, but if they do, Mika may get some votes off the losing teams of voters, if they want to stop Garry winning. So don't worry too much. It aint over till the skinny singer, sings

Mika is winning the first poll. We don't know yet if the winners will go head to head, but if they do, Mika may get some votes off the losing teams of voters, if they want to stop Garry winning. So don't worry too much. It aint over till the skinny singer, sings

omg :roftl:

i'm so gonna be using that one from now on :roftl: