Happy Ending Lyrics

CazGirl

yeah, I know the interview you're talking about...I don't get the homeless thing at all really:blink:

I thought it was Any Other World, or Over my shoulder that can relate to that more. But Happy Ending just sounds like a break up song...:blink:

Is it just me or does Mika sometimes change his answers for certain topics in intervuews?:naughty:

because I'm almost certain he said it was just a break up song before...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your explanations!!! They totally make sense!!!!

All of the posts I have seen from you are all so....deep and meaningful!!

You should be a literature interpretator when you're older!

thanks! literature's my fav subject,and i'm currently writing my own poems etc so i have to understand the hidden meanings in some songs,so i can create my own.

"this s my interpretation,and it don't..don't make sense.." lol..:bleh:

:shocked:i love that making of love today vid!! that was so funny! i love the end w/ the two hosts when they explained what mika said when asked if he'd fly in his concerts he said 'i'm not david copperfield, you're weird, to do wanna see my toy theater?" it's perfect!!:roftl:

'i'm not david copperfield, you're weird, to do wanna see my toy theater?" it's perfect!!:roftl:

hahah.look who's talking! :roftl: he could be such a big kid sometimes,and that's why we love him! tee hee..

happy ending is my most fav song on licm.especially the first four lines,along with the 'lil bit of love' part where the voices start to collide.the song's really general if you actually come to think of it.it might be for homeless people,it might be a break up song.doesn't matter how you interpret it,just love it! :wub2:

hahah.look who's talking! :roftl:he could be such a big kid sometimes,and that's why we love him! tee hee..

happy ending is my most fav song on licm.especially the first four lines,along with the 'lil bit of love' part where the voices start to collide.the song's really general if you actually come to think of it.it might be for homeless people,it might be a break up song.doesn't matter how you interpret it,just love it! :wub2:

A big kid for sure!!! I hope I'm still like that when I'm his age:thumb_yello:

I LOVE Happy Ending as well. Sometimes I go through these "phases" where I listen to one Mika song more than the others. Right now, it's Happy Ending...this song seriously gives me goosebumps...

I LOVE Happy Ending as well. Sometimes I go through these "phases" where I listen to one Mika song more than the others. Right now, it's Happy Ending...this song seriously gives me goosebumps...

It is truly a masterpiece in songwriting. I love that Mika wasn't afraid to make the album "big" and the songs "big". I love that this song builds, and the voices grow and get louder, and combine with the orchestra to create something so powerful and beautiful.

Mika is so talented it intimidates me. His songs are better than anything else in the music biz right now. Which makes me both excited and scared for the second album. :naughty:

It is truly a masterpiece in songwriting. I love that Mika wasn't afraid to make the album "big" and the songs "big". I love that this song builds, and the voices grow and get louder, and combine with the orchestra to create something so powerful and beautiful.

Mika is so talented it intimidates me. His songs are better than anything else in the music biz right now. Which makes me both excited and scared for the second album. :naughty:

I totally agree with you on that one.

I find it really frustrating when I see some of the crap that is popular. I;'m not saying all of it's bad, it's just some new "music" dosn't seem like real music to me...but that's just my opinion.

I know what you mean about the song building up...send shivers down my spine (body achin' all the time...goodbye everybody, it's time to go and now I've gone and thrown it all away...)

Second album is going to be awesome!!! Can't wait for it...and I wonder what the album cover will be like...

I totally agree with you on that one.

I find it really frustrating when I see some of the crap that is popular. I;'m not saying all of it's bad, it's just some new "music" dosn't seem like real music to me...but that's just my opinion.

I know what you mean about the song building up...send shivers down my spine (body achin' all the time...goodbye everybody, it's time to go and now I've gone and thrown it all away...)

Second album is going to be awesome!!! Can't wait for it...and I wonder what the album cover will be like...

I agree... I hear music people on TV talking about their songs and what "inspired" them... It's music to the ears, but the lyrics are just horrible... Real music should touch you and make you think and feel different things...

All the other songs out there are just fast talking rap and Hip Hop talking about being in a club and watching girls and other stupid stuff... I mean, it can be good if you're in the mood for it or if you want a beat to dance to, but it's still not that nice...

I really don't know what we would do if MIKA's music wasn't here... What the music industry would do if he wasn't here. He's saved music.. He's like a super hero..

I would want to kill myself if we still had all of that crapola shoved into our earlobes...

I can't wait for the second album... It hasn't processed into my brain that there's actually going to be a second album... Mika writing songs while I know about him already and am in love with the guy.. :shocked: It's surreal...

Is it "I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just carried on"

or "I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just get it on"? :das:

I always thought it was "I can get to my sleep I can think that we just get it on" :naughty::das:

Hahaha:roftl:

I think it's the first one but the second one is funny:naughty:

I really don't know what we would do if MIKA's music wasn't here... What the music industry would do if he wasn't here. He's saved music.. He's like a super hero..

I would want to kill myself if we still had all of that crapola shoved into our earlobes...

I can't wait for the second album... It hasn't processed into my brain that there's actually going to be a second album... Mika writing songs while I know about him already and am in love with the guy.. :shocked: It's surreal...

I really appreciate his music because it comes from the heart and it's actually...his (well...except for the cover songs he does...hehe)

Yah, the second album is going to be...EPIC!!! It is going to be a gorgeous album...from a gorgeous man :das:

haha,yeah he is! i hope i will too,yet again i think i sound too old for my age :boxed:

ahuh,me too! listening to mika songs makes me wanna either draw something,write a story or just roll on the bathroom floor :roftl: happy ending is really something,especially when mika starts to sing the first line,it's really touching.i always pretend i'm saranayde,singing as the backup vocal for mika in happy ending :wink2:

Yeah, I have that too. It all began with Grace Kelly ofcourse, then it was Lollipop, than Relax, then Love Today, then Big girl, then back to Relax, then Ring ring...

Now it's just everything I guess.

Is it "I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just carried on"

or "I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just get it on"? :das:

I always thought it was "I can get to my sleep I can think that we just get it on" :naughty::das:

:lmfao:That's funny:lmao:

haha,yeah he is! i hope i will too,yet again i think i sound too old for my age :boxed:

ahuh,me too! listening to mika songs makes me wanna either draw something,write a story or just roll on the bathroom floor :roftl: happy ending is really something,especially when mika starts to sing the first line,it's really touching.i always pretend i'm saranayde,singing as the backup vocal for mika in happy ending :wink2:

I think I may act that a kid for a long time...hehe

I would try and sound like Saranayde except for the fact that I can NOT sing at ALL!!! Yesterday I was humming "Relax (Take it Easy)" and my humming was even bad...

Yeah, I have that too. It all began with Grace Kelly ofcourse, then it was Lollipop, than Relax, then Love Today, then Big girl, then back to Relax, then Ring ring...

Now it's just everything I guess.

:lmfao:That's funny:lmao:

Yeah, I listen to all his songs of course but "Happy Ending" is the one I listen to most right now...hehe...then there's "Grace Kelly" and "Lollipop"...wait...and "SITM" because of his hiccup...

Yeah it's fun how we go through little phases when we like a song the most..

The first for me was Grace Kelly, and then I found STIM and I was absolutely OBSESSED with that one.. insanely much.

And then I had a Big Girl obsession, and then it was Happy Ending, and now it's Happy Ending and Any Other World. Happy Ending has to be my favorite song on the album I think though... :shocked: Did I actually finally decide just now? YAY! :groupwave:

I think I may act that a kid for a long time...hehe

I would try and sound like Saranayde except for the fact that I can NOT sing at ALL!!! Yesterday I was humming "Relax (Take it Easy)" and my humming was even bad...

Yeah, I listen to all his songs of course but "Happy Ending" is the one I listen to most right now...hehe...then there's "Grace Kelly" and "Lollipop"...wait...and "SITM" because of his hiccup...

i'm pretty bad at singing myself,but ever since i joined my school choir,i was ok, i think.but i'm just not that gifted,lol.practice makes perfect,keep on humming!

SITM coz of the hiccup?hahaha.i've saved his hiccup video among my faves on youtube,and right now i watch it rather frequently :bleh:

currently,i have the 'Erase' song stuck in my head..*whistles innocently*

Yeah it's fun how we go through little phases when we like a song the most..

The first for me was Grace Kelly, and then I found STIM and I was absolutely OBSESSED with that one.. insanely much.

And then I had a Big Girl obsession, and then it was Happy Ending, and now it's Happy Ending and Any Other World. Happy Ending has to be my favorite song on the album I think though... :shocked: Did I actually finally decide just now? YAY! :groupwave:

Haha. My favourite song of the album is Relax. I just think that song is perfect. It's kinda hypnotizing to me

i'm pretty bad at singing myself,but ever since i joined my school choir,i was ok, i think.but i'm just not that gifted,lol.practice makes perfect,keep on humming!

SITM coz of the hiccup?hahaha.i've saved his hiccup video among my faves on youtube,and right now i watch it rather frequently :bleh:

I'm pretty bad at singing too. I recored myself singing happy ending on my ipod, and it didn't sound that bad, but my voice always sounds very ''shy'' when I sing, even when I'm alone.

I was in a church choir (and I don't even have a religion lol)

I think I might take singinglessons. Yeah, that's a good idea I think:naughty:

That's totally awesome!!! Hehe...I will keep on humming:wink2:

SITM hiccup can be summed up into one word...EPIC!!!

...and "SITM" because of his hiccup...

Which bit of the song did the hiccup come in?

And if it's in a video,can someone post the link?Please?

Yeah, I was at the Kool Haus concert and when he started SITM, he hiccuped and then everything stopped and I was like what the heck is going on?!?

When you go on Youtube, search something along the lines of:

Mika Kool Haus Stuck in the Middle hiccup

Here is one of the links

ENJOY!!!

I'm pretty bad at singing too. I recored myself singing happy ending on my ipod, and it didn't sound that bad, but my voice always sounds very ''shy'' when I sing, even when I'm alone.

I was in a church choir (and I don't even have a religion lol)

I think I might take singinglessons. Yeah, that's a good idea I think:naughty:

you don't?i thought you were catholic?

ahuh,go on.singing lessons are fun once you get the hang of it.i took like 3 years to finally get used to singing,still,i sound TERRIBLE :roftl: