Green Day

babuccia

Going to see FBHT tonight. If I get in. 630 people venue, but everyone's going to Wembley and it's an 18+ place so fingers crossed...

took me about a minute to figure out the acronym but :shocked: awesome! I didn't know they were still performing as such. Good luck! I hope you get in!! 'twill be epic I bet :thumb_yello:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to see FBHT tonight. If I get in. 630 people venue, but everyone's going to Wembley and it's an 18+ place so fingers crossed...

TUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless the Rev!! May he Heal you! <3

going to see fbht tonight. If i get in. 630 people venue, but everyone's going to wembley and it's an 18+ place so fingers crossed...

pics!!!!!

did you get graced by the sweat and prescence of the Rev??

The Reverend is one sexy hotty

OH BABY GIRL BABY GIRL BABY GIRL BABY GIRL!!!!!

They went on at about 1am, came off at 3am. Played Stop Drop and Roll about 6 or 7 times, did some who covers, Blood Sex and Booze, Supermodel Robot (The Network), and a bunch of other stuff.

I got a setlist from the lighting guy. Bille jumped into the crowd a bunch of times and I *think* I touched him, but it's always difficult to tell with stuff like that. I got covered in his backwash. He's got a habit of pouring a whole can of beer into his mouth then spitting it all out over the crowd. I drank from one of his beer cans and it was officially the best drink I've EVER had in my life.

I cannot tell you how amazing it was.

No photos were allowed, I think they were recording for BBC American somebody said and that it'd air November 6th but I don't honestly know if that's true.

I did get a few sneaky pics though - they're a bit blurry cos I didn't use my flash, but they're all right.

P1010692.jpg

P1010694.jpg

I have a massive soft spot for Jason btw:

P1010695.jpg

P1010699.jpg

P1010701.jpg

P1010707.jpg

P1010708.jpg

Wow good job Jazzy!

Such a small crowd too:thumb_yello:

600 people. Drove 166 miles down to London - was gonna drive back but I've got a gig here tomorrow too so I'm gonna miss a couple of lectures and drive back on Wednesday.

SO worth it.

I don't honestly know how they can do 2 1/2 hours at Wembley and then come to Islington and do such an energetic set for ANOTHER 2 hours, drinking beer after beer after beer. And apparently they're going to Germany today, so they'll be travelling with hangovers.

LOL would love to see Mika do a show like that. :aah: Pouring beer down his throat and spitting it all over people. :roftl:

600 people. Drove 166 miles down to London - was gonna drive back but I've got a gig here tomorrow too so I'm gonna miss a couple of lectures and drive back on Wednesday.

SO worth it.

I don't honestly know how they can do 2 1/2 hours at Wembley and then come to Islington and do such an energetic set for ANOTHER 2 hours, drinking beer after beer after beer. And apparently they're going to Germany today, so they'll be travelling with hangovers.

LOL would love to see Mika do a show like that. :aah: Pouring beer down his throat and spitting it all over people. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

Sometimes I do struggle with a Mika gig purely as all my previous gigs were rock based , so drinks etc etc was always part of it .. Mika is civilised in comparison :naughty:

He could pour champers down our necks of the front row people or spit it ... hold on .. mimd is wandering :blink:

:biggrin2:

Sometimes I do struggle with a Mika gig purely as all my previous gigs were rock based , so drinks etc etc was always part of it .. Mika is civilised in comparison :naughty:

He could pour champers down our necks of the front row people or spit it ... hold on .. mimd is wandering :blink:

Hahah yeah, mine were all rock based too so Mika was a bit of a change of scene. Some girl laughed at me in the queue yesterday when I said I liked Mika and Katy Perry, but one of her favourite bands is New Found Glory, so I dunno what she's so smug about. PSSSHT.

I still can't believe last night. I'm on such a high. I've had an hour's sleep and I can't sleep any more even though my legs are shaking cos I'm so tired and my brain is failing, I just can't sleep! It's quite annoying actually. I try to - I snuggle up in bed and clear my mind and feel myself going and then I giggle because everything's so silly.

AH! congrats on getting in! I'd love to see foxboro hot tubs live. wow. yes Mother Mary = :wub2: and Blood Sex and Booze (definitely one of my fave GD songs) and A Quick One While He's Away is an amazing Who cover GD did for 21CB that came with the itunes download and I love The Who anyway :roftl:

?!! Oh missing lectures is totally worth it. definitely a valid excuse. Billie Joe is just an energizer bunny and they all could run around on stage for weeks without passing out :roftl:

Mika was such a change of pace for me as far as concerts go, too. But I still got all worked up and shweaty for the Meekster haha. Concerts should always be high energy. Mika was slightly more emotional for me, but seeing Green Day for the first time was just :shocked: and a great overall feeling on top of rocking your socks off.

AH! congrats on getting in! I'd love to see foxboro hot tubs live. wow. yes Mother Mary = :wub2: and Blood Sex and Booze (definitely one of my fave GD songs) and A Quick One While He's Away is an amazing Who cover GD did for 21CB that came with the itunes download and I love The Who anyway :roftl:

?!! Oh missing lectures is totally worth it. definitely a valid excuse. Billie Joe is just an energizer bunny and they all could run around on stage for weeks without passing out :roftl:

Mika was such a change of pace for me as far as concerts go, too. But I still got all worked up and shweaty for the Meekster haha. Concerts should always be high energy. Mika was slightly more emotional for me, but seeing Green Day for the first time was just :shocked: and a great overall feeling on top of rocking your socks off.

Blood Sex and Booze is one of my favourites too. We were all wondering how they could do it when we were queueing and I suggested that Billie runs on Duracell. :aah: Great minds and all that shtick.

Tbh, Mika's emotional, but Green Day/Foxboro was also mega emotional as well. I saw Green Day for the first time when I had just turned 15 and I can't even begin to describe the overwhelming euphoria I felt. Foxboro was mega emotional just because it was so damn special and I could tell when I was there that it was the most amazing night of my life full stop.

Also, when we were in there, you know how they manage to do wembley and then another 2 hours - it's cos of the setting. They wouldn't be able to do another arena gig, but playing to 600 people in a little club in London, massively drunk and playing whatever the hell they like is why they started doing all this in the first place, they didn't do it for arena gigs, so I guess it takes them back to that.

Aaaah I'm still so high.

Oh AND Green Day are coming back to the UK in June (I dunno how many of you guys are UKers) but they're playing Wembley Stadium and Old Trafford (Manchester).

Your a Man U fan ! wow ..... we so nearly beat you :teehee:

Haha I haven't really been paying attention since I moved out. No telly and no shouting father, but I have been raised a red devil, yes. :biggrin2:

Last time I went to Old Trafford I threw a tantrum and my parents locked me in the car.

That was 15 years ago, and they still hold it against me. I was FOUR.

Oh AND Green Day are coming back to the UK in June (I dunno how many of you guys are UKers) but they're playing Wembley Stadium and Old Trafford (Manchester).

HOLY HANDGRENADES, BATMAN!!

I'm going to England the week after I graduate high school, so that's around the 16th or 19th of June. SO SEEING A STADIUM SHOW :wub2::wub2::biggrin2::mf_lustslow::roftl::shocked:

I just danced around my room in happiness. omg.

HOLY HANDGRENADES, BATMAN!!

I'm going to England the week after I graduate high school, so that's around the 16th or 19th of June. SO SEEING A STADIUM SHOW :wub2::wub2::biggrin2::mf_lustslow::roftl::shocked:

I just danced around my room in happiness. omg.

Yay! You should totally incorporate both of them into your holiday. :thumb_yello:

Yay! You should totally incorporate both of them into your holiday. :thumb_yello:

I might just be able to make the wembley one considering when we're flying out but :shocked::shocked::biggrin2::wub2:

my aunt is planning the whole thing and she's like "No Sh*t?!! Really?!" :roftl: She doesn't really like Green Day but she knows I love them so she's seriously trying to work it in

I Just been schoked in front of my computeur when I've seen it on their site.

But If my diploma test are not after the day.

I'm going to see GREEN DAY at Le Parc Des Princes

I'm just so exited !

I am going to be at WEMBLEY on June 19th!!

PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

holy handgrenades, batman!!

I'm going to england the week after i graduate high school, so that's around the 16th or 19th of june. So seeing a stadium show :wub2::wub2::biggrin2::mf_lustslow::roftl::shocked:

I just danced around my room in happiness. Omg.

see you there!

I saw them last Friday, and all I can say is: this was absolutely the best gig I've ever been to (besides Mika's, that is:naughty:). It was such a mind blowing, intense experience. They are so good I can't put it in words.

They played for 2,5 hours! I danced, I sang, I jumped, I yelled,...and then almost passed out at the end.:naughty: It was such a memorable night, and I can't wait to see them again. Cause they're definitely on my list of "bands you just gotta see".

And Billie is so hot.:mf_lustslow:

Oh god I want more! :punk:

I'll post some pictures...if my BlackBerry decides to work with me.:aah: