Green Day

babuccia

Last Night on Earth?

woohoo!

hi everyone:) ....I haven't been back at MFC once again...because of well...you know :mf_rosetinted:

Was Last Night on Earth Accoustic?

Hey, I was at that Green Day gig too!

I wasn't like Mikey or Christian who got to go on stage, but that little part during St. Jimmy where Billie Joe put the microphone to someone's mouth....

That was me!! :biggrin2: I got to sing "So shut your mouth before I shoot you down old boy!!"

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't like Mikey or Christian who got to go on stage, but that little part during St. Jimmy where Billie Joe put the microphone to someone's mouth....

That was me!! :biggrin2: I got to sing "So shut your mouth before I shoot you down old boy!!"

OH MY GOD! did you see me there? I was with Rainbow hair!

Mikey is one of my friends! i went to his party after the gig!.I left early and missed the party where I think Beth showed up...I had pop rocks and coke and very sick...Mikey still pics on me about that.wait a minute..are you on GDC??? damn freaky if you were....I met Chrisitian at the line hoping to get an autograph...nice chap....

Mikey and I went to Berkeley to see the Musical! he and were about the only Canadians that went...

I remember that!!!! Where you wearing Purple?

hahaha wtf!! Totally was on GDC! i don't go on it anymore though :(

That is so crazy, i totally saw you! You were sitting in the stands right, I dont remember u on the floor. But I saw you in the line up, I was there since 3 :roftl:

hahaha wtf!! Totally was on GDC! i don't go on it anymore though :(

That is so crazy, i totally saw you! You were sitting in the stands right, I dont remember u on the floor. But I saw you in the line up, I was there since 3 :roftl:

I was being the girl who looks after wallets and things..I had the Foxboro Hottubs T-shirt on.I had a bad leg at the time so I couldn't be on the floor and yes I was up in the stacks! OMFG! its you! You were those girls sitting by the railing since 3! yes I know! I brought cupcakes and I got to meet J'net and Beth as well ! did you meet J'net? She is fantastic! I hear she got on stage recently and got a hug by Billie and she got to play with the super soaker water gun. They are at Rocktober right now! Did you get to meet Zoe? She went on stage in Seattle and sang Long View I think...She LOVES Mika too! are you on facebook? I can introduce her to you if you haven't met yet...but I am sure you know who she is! Her nick is Shangri-La!

btw Mikey has MIKA as one of his influences for his band...Acid Ocean! I thought that was fantastic!

I was being the girl who looks after wallets and things..I had the Foxboro Hottubs T-shirt on.I had a bad leg at the time so I couldn't be on the floor and yes I was up in the stacks! OMFG! its you! You were those girls sitting by the railing since 3! yes I know! I brought cupcakes and I got to meet J'net and Beth as well ! did you meet J'net? She is fantastic! I hear she got on stage recently and got a hug by Billie and she got to play with the super soaker water gun. They are at Rocktober right now! Did you get to meet Zoe? She went on stage in Seattle and sang Long View I think...She LOVES Mika too! are you on facebook? I can introduce her to you if you haven't met yet...but I am sure you know who she is! Her nick is Shangri-La!

btw Mikey has MIKA as one of his influences for his band...Acid Ocean! I thought that was fantastic!

WOW that is just AMAZING!

I didn't meet anyone... formerly? I'm a shy girl :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

The show was fantastic though!! :boing:, even though some oldies weren't played :huh:

Last Night on Earth?

woohoo!

hi everyone:) ....I haven't been back at MFC once again...because of well...you know :mf_rosetinted:

Was Last Night on Earth Accoustic?

Yeah it was, I saw several people cry because of it!

We had Brain Stew and Jaded as well, the latter also being met by many blank faces! Everyone knew She though, which surprised me, what with it being older...

we had Jaded, and Hitching a Ride....now that was fun!!!

Yeah we got those two as well. It was really great that some of the crowd started doing the 1, 2, 1 2 3 4 during Hitchin a Ride before Billie even told them too. They played going to pasalacqua after that.

Billie got his arse out during Jaded, and King for a Day, even though Joey was in the audience.

That's gotta be some messed up relationship, when your old man is showing his arse on stage to 19,000 people and you're in the audience and it's just another night of being Billie Joe's son. :roftl:

Siggghh looks like I missed a great gig

:wub2:

They'll be back, don't worry.

I'll be going again. And I WILL lay drums for Knowledge. I'll have to get down the front so Billie can pick me.

It's all so easy though, he asks how many years you've been playing but the bass is three notes, the drums is just a 1 2 1 2 thing and the guitar is three power chords all on the same string for the root note. Haven't played drums for ages, but I'll get my kit out and have a bit of a practice. :thumb_yello:

They'll be back, don't worry.

I'll be going again. And I WILL lay drums for Knowledge. I'll have to get down the front so Billie can pick me.

It's all so easy though, he asks how many years you've been playing but the bass is three notes, the drums is just a 1 2 1 2 thing and the guitar is three power chords all on the same string for the root note. Haven't played drums for ages, but I'll get my kit out and have a bit of a practice. :thumb_yello:

Holy smoke how good is that :wub2:

Yeh get on the drums !! awesomeeee

Although he does hit them mega mega hard

do you know your enemmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy laa la aaa enemyyyyyy

Holy smoke how good is that :wub2:

Yeh get on the drums !! awesomeeee

Although he does hit them mega mega hard

do you know your enemmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy laa la aaa enemyyyyyy

OMG I'd have loved to have seen them at a venue like that. There are some videos of this gig they did in Wigan in 1990 and there's like, 5 people there or something and I'm just like 'whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy was I only a year old?'

Tre hits the drums hard a) because he's male and guys ALWAYS do it hard, they seem to think the harder you hit, the better and b) because he's not been taught by anyone, he learnt himself, so his technique isn't actually very...I don't want to say it's not good, because he's an amazing drummer, incredibly amazing because he's self taught, but his technique isn't spot on, and volume comes from technique, rather than strength.

I've got a bunch of videos from Saturday up on my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lozzington90

Old stuff and new stuff, but mostly old. Time of Your Life and Last Night on Earth acoustic :wub2: And a bunch of other stuff like Jaded, King for a Day, Going to Pasalacqua, Basket Case, The Static Age, Minority, Shout, Give Me Novacaine and Are we the Waiting & St Jimmy. :thumb_yello:

hey! haha I'm good! How bout you? I'm still reeling from my first Mika Gig on the 15th and praying for a broadway release of American Idiot :biggrin2:

I missed the MIKA gig last night most upset.,..but I have priorities,,,dress rehearsals etc.......

you saw the musical right? what did you think of it? which is your favourite actor and song??

Tony Vincent who plays St. Jimmy is house hunting in NYC so he is probably staying on! woow! As long as its still directed by Michael and TV is St Jimmy I think things will excellent:) I think it is going to be on Broadway...a promoting/production company from NYC just put some money into the musical just a few days ago...which really doesn't make sense if its closing in 2 weeks...it can only mean one thing :shocked:

I missed the MIKA gig last night most upset.,..but I have priorities,,,dress rehearsals etc.......

you saw the musical right? what did you think of it? which is your favourite actor and song??

Tony Vincent who plays St. Jimmy is house hunting in NYC so he is probably staying on! woow! As long as its still directed by Michael and TV is St Jimmy I think things will excellent:) I think it is going to be on Broadway...a promoting/production company from NYC just put some money into the musical just a few days ago...which really doesn't make sense if its closing in 2 weeks...it can only mean one thing :shocked:

ah nope I haven't seen the musical yet. sorry :blush-anim-cl: being stuck on the east coast sucks haha.

ha yay for positive signs for a broadway performance though! I haven't seen a play in ages... Avenue Q was here for a week at out Performing Arts center but I couldn't see it :/ hopefully soon I can take a couple hour trip to New York to see American Idiot!