Green Day

babuccia

I'm glad some mika fans were at the Green Day show at Wembley last last saturday. I just got back from England for a 10 day holiday and arrived the day of the show that night and didn't have tickets :( very sad. but ah I'm so glad Green Day loved this show as much as their last gigantic show at Milton Keynes. They definitely love the Brits :thumb_yello:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who saw GD recently. How long did their openers play?

Because I bought tickets to one of their shows in september to see AFI and just wonder how long they would play if they get the same opener time.

Edited by BangBangLou

for those who saw GD recently. How long did their openers play?

Because I bought tickets to one of their shows in september to see AFI and just wonder how long they would play if they get the same opener time.

I guess that not the same because I went to a stadium show.

But the show started at 6PM with Billy Talent, there was paramore, then Green Day Started (from Pink Bunny) at like 8.30 maybe a little bit sooner.

(but they were obliged to finish the show at 11PM, it was in the richest neighborhood in Paris...)

If there's nly one band (AFI, you just can't imagine how jalous I am...), the band generaly play like 1 hour, then there's half an hour of nothing and then the headline band. (Does it make sence ?)

But you're going there for AFI no ? (If I well remember of you...)

sweet, thanks! :thumb_yello: Im pretty sure its only AFI opening, so I hope they get atleast 45 minutes. I'd feel like it was worth the $100 we shelled out. But if they get an hour, that'd be perfect! :biggrin2:

I have to say i was surprised at the price of this show. I got a pair of 5th row seats at $50 a ticket with no extra charges. Good job Green Day. :thumb_yello:

Edited by BangBangLou

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...