Green Day

babuccia

I am going to be at WEMBLEY on June 19th!!

PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

AHH YAYYYYY!!! I still need to buy my ticket actually.... :boxed: But my aunt and I planned our trip so we can go on Saturday (if i eventually buy the tickets haha)

Did you get a GA ticket?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH YAYYYYY!!! I still need to buy my ticket actually.... :boxed: But my aunt and I planned our trip so we can go on Saturday (if i eventually buy the tickets haha)

Did you get a GA ticket?

yep! got a GA ticket!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: you still can!

broadway baby!

American idiot is going broadway!

Confirmed today!

I take it you follow them on twitter. :naughty:

Don't you just love it when Billie and Tre bumrush on it and start talking about eyeliner and beer?

broadway baby!

American idiot is going broadway!

Confirmed today!

AHH my friend called me the other day to tell me and I was like... hmmm why haven't i heard about this yet?!?! But YAYYY it's confirmed like woa!

I sense a day trip to NYC coming up.... :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ann I always forget to post info on here! The second I found out I called my number one green day fan friend. She screamed, hung up, talked to her mom, and I'm pretty sure we're goin like the 23 of April (yay school vacation!). SO EXCITED!!! (plus it's like a b-day gift for me and her

• 2 months later...
*cricket cricket*

ANOTHER US TOUR THIS SUMMER!!!

check out greenday.com for all the dates this August! I'm so excited they're coming back! :aah:

hmm, i keep checking for more dates!

They said they'd be playing Oakland & i wanted to go. My favorite band is opening for them and im such a freakin' sucker!. :aah:

hmm, i keep checking for more dates!

They said they'd be playing Oakland & i wanted to go. My favorite band is opening for them and im such a freakin' sucker!. :aah:

yea they said more dates are gonna be added soon but so far there's a few shows near me so I'm excited. The tickets are already going on sale and it's EXPENSIVE. Like, WHY?! $85 for pit tickets?! Are they out of their minds?! Alas, our sweet children are quite grown up and commercialized >.<

yea they said more dates are gonna be added soon but so far there's a few shows near me so I'm excited. The tickets are already going on sale and it's EXPENSIVE. Like, WHY?! $85 for pit tickets?! Are they out of their minds?! Alas, our sweet children are quite grown up and commercialized >.<

seriously, i got looking into the prices yesterday and :aah:

seriously, i got looking into the prices yesterday and :aah:

yea like WOW. I'm waking up early to try and buy tickets for the Mass. show just to test it out and see how it goes because I really still can't believe pit tickets are $85. The Boston garden was $50 last year.. shame shame GD's marketing team.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah saw them last night. I will never get tired of seeing them.

Ever.

Crossing my fingers for another FBHT show this weekend...Billie left a clue or two. :aah:

And Fred, they opened with 21st Century Breakdown. It's quite cool but doesn't have the same BOOM that American Idiot did when they used to open with that. Ah well.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah saw them last night. I will never get tired of seeing them.

Ever.

Crossing my fingers for another FBHT show this weekend...Billie left a clue or two. :aah:

And Fred, they opened with 21st Century Breakdown. It's quite cool but doesn't have the same BOOM that American Idiot did when they used to open with that. Ah well.

Ohh that sounds a cool opener! , ill hook up to some youtube clips:thumb_yello:

Ohh that sounds a cool opener! , ill hook up to some youtube clips:thumb_yello:

Yeah it is a pretty good opener. They start with new stuff then do a big middle section of old stuff then go back to new stuff. It's cool. And Billie played the song that he wrote for Mike's wedding too. *girly sigh*

They had sh*t loads of fireworks too which looked absolutely brilliant.

P1030772.jpg

This was the only video I took, it brings the LOLZ.

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! :shocked:

I saw them play at Pinkpop, and they were absolutely amazing. I'd never seen them live before, even though I've been a fan since I was 16.

They were the absolute highlight of the festival. (Sorry Mika. :naughty:)

:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN !!!!!

I saw them on saturday night.

It was so amazing !!!

I knew it would be great, but that much ?!?!

Everything was almost perfect ! (they can't be perfect...)

Billie was so fantastic and amazing.

Just a point on the setlist I prayed since I had my tickets to have Before the Lobotomy and Whatsername. But I prayed for Welcome To Paradise and they played it.

I just can't believe how good was the girl on Longview.

I'm so sure that a good perfomer like Bono would have be ridiculous besides her.

Billie was so impressed that he gave her his guitar, saying she was the best person they ever had on this song.

I saw her in the metro right after the show. She was high.

I told her how amazing she was, and ask her if the knex why he didn't gave her the guitar sangle (the thing that hold the guitar in your back, do I make sence ?). and she answered " What ? He gave me the guitar he was playing on ?"

I guess she will become calm down at the end of holidays (september !)

Joke : She will wake up when september ends. (I hate when my friends makes terrible ****ty jokes.)

And No what not true, I didn't cry on Wake Me Up and Good Riddance. :fisch:

No the question is When will I see them again ? It's been 6 years I wanted to see them, I can't wait that long anymore.