Green Day

babuccia

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Media Studies class, we started our "music" unit. And someone brought up "Working Class Hero" and how it was orginally sung by John Lennon but the teacher though it was someone else (though he couldn't remember who...)

By the way: my favourite Green Day song is "Good Riddance" by far!!!

In Media Studies class, we started our "music" unit. And someone brought up "Working Class Hero" and how it was orginally sung by John Lennon but the teacher though it was someone else (though he couldn't remember who...)

By the way: my favourite Green Day song is "Good Riddance" by far!!!

Cool:wub2: I wish we could listen something like that in our lessons:naughty:

Wow! That looks amazing. I'm not allowed posters on my wall.... :mf_rosetinted: so i used to stick them to the back of my door instead, but they got all wrecked.... :emot-sad:

Thanks! I love it too:wub2: There is more but i thought i don't need to show it all:naughty:

awww..:thumbdown: But why not?

they are?:boxed:

Green Day YAAAAAAAAAY

"American Idiot"

GD with U2 "the saints are coming" :wub2: !! f8cking briliant!!

Yeah it is!:mf_lustslow: When i first saw the video of The saints are coming i was like OMG:shocked::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Thanks! I love it too:wub2: There is more but i thought i don't need to show it all:naughty:

awww..:thumbdown: But why not?

they are?:boxed:

:naughty: My father is concerned that the blu-tack will rip my wallpaper.... :no: ...... its pretty annoying..... :naughty:

I'm listening to Sassafra's Roots now from Dookie. I forgot how good that one was - some of the lesser known ones are actually really good.

:naughty: My father is concerned that the blu-tack will rip my wallpaper.... :no: ...... its pretty annoying....

I'm listening to Sassafra's Roots now from Dookie. I forgot how good that one was - some of the lesser known ones are actually really good.

Bet they won't !!! :blink:

yeah..that song too:wub2: But i forgot about minority!:shocked: i love that song too!!

oh.. and I have a request:blush-anim-cl: You can send me pm with something nice..i don't know how to explain.. Just i'm making my new room and i would like to have something like a MFC corner with mika's wallpapers and so.. and i just thought it could be nice if my friend of MFC could send me something nice and your nickname and country where are you living. later i could print them out and stick them on the wall..I would me really happy if you send something.. :wub2:

so you will be my new roommate? :das::naughty:

Ok, but I have to save some money cause I´m off!!!! I will call you when I have money enough to go to your country ok????

PS: I´m looking for some photos of Puertollano (my hometown) for my wallpaper!!!! I wanna make something cool!!! (cause you deserve it!!!:wink2:)

Ok, but I have to save some money cause I´m off!!!! I will call you when I have money enough to go to your country ok????

PS: I´m looking for some photos of Puertollano (my hometown) for my wallpaper!!!! I wanna make something cool!!! (cause you deserve it!!!:wink2:)

Ok, i will buy some yummies and we can eat them on the nights when we will watch W&G or some other movies:roftl:

Thank you ! :huglove:

Ok, i will buy some yummies and we can eat them on the nights when we will watch W&G or some other movies:roftl:

Thank you ! :huglove:

And I will cook some spanish food for you ok??? You will love it!!!

It´s yummy, I swear!!!! You would like tortilla de patatas and paella!!!!

i'm sure i will:wub2: and i will make a pelmeņus!:naughty: (it's my fave food)

How was your day? :bleh:

Oh! Good!!! A few hours ago I talked to a friend. We didn´t talk for ages!!!! And yours???

friend-he or she?:naughty:

my was pretty good..i had only 1 chemestry and i needed to run a long distance at sport:thumbdown: