Green Day

babuccia

Yeah!!! We talked about lots of things!!! She´s gonna finish her career later this month!!! (and I´m so happy!!)

When I had sport, the teacher made us run 3 km!!!! And I was always exhausted (is that right???? I´m trying to say that I always ended very tired!!!)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!! We talked about lots of things!!! She´s gonna finish her career later this month!!! (and I´m so happy!!)

When I had sport, the teacher made us run 3 km!!!! And I was always exhausted (is that right???? I´m trying to say that I always ended very tired!!!)

yeah, it was right:thumb_yello:

3 km? are she mad?:shocked::naughty:

today i made something for my mfc corner.. :naughty:

Really!!! I wanna see it!!!

no, you can't :naughty: i need all to send me their messages and then i will show it everybody!:wink2:

But i can show you my table.. i made it:naughty:

Oh! Ok, I´m gonna wait!!!

I wanna see you table!!! Where are you gonna put it???

i will put it in the my new room (on the attic)! I found it and it was sooo old but i cut all my fave pictures from the magazines and sticked them on it and later just lackquered it.. :thumb_yello:

this is the top couse i need to colour it a bit..

e63d5f08ce6c.jpg

Wow!!! It´s amazing!!! I´m sure that your new room it´s gonna be sooooooooooo cool!!!

I wanna ask you something. Whats your real name???

Thanks! And sorry that i didn't reply yesterday but i didn't had a internet connection:thumbdown:

My real name is Baiba! Friends call me babe or just bab:naughty:

Your real is Isa?

Neat collage. I spot Gwennnn... :)

You know i just found about 2 or 3 Gwen's pics:boxed: Our magazines sucks:naughty:

:naughty:

my friend liked them!

but not as much as you :roftl:

but they were sitting first class on the airplane though.

it's so cool:mf_lustslow:

I think i could meet them but i don't like airplanes..:naughty: But if i would fly maybe i could meet Billie and he would sing me (like in the "Wedding singer"):roftl:

Thanks! And sorry that i didn't reply yesterday but i didn't had a internet connection:thumbdown:

My real name is Baiba! Friends call me babe or just bab:naughty:

Your real is Isa?

You know i just found about 2 or 3 Gwen's pics:boxed: Our magazines sucks:naughty:

Oh! Don´t worry!!! I went to bed a few minutes after wrote my message!!

I love your name!!! It´s very cool (and original):wink2: My real name is Isabel (like Elisabeth, but in spanish!) but everybody calls me Isa!:wub2:

Spanish magazines sucks too!!! They never talk about Mika or GD or any extravagant thing!!! They always talk about OT (the spanish version of American Idol) and some spanish singers (and they aren´t cool!!):thumbdown:

Oh! Don´t worry!!! I went to bed a few minutes after wrote my message!!

I love your name!!! It´s very cool (and original):wink2: My real name is Isabel (like Elisabeth, but in spanish!) but everybody calls me Isa!:wub2:

Spanish magazines sucks too!!! They never talk about Mika or GD or any extravagant thing!!! They always talk about OT (the spanish version of American Idol) and some spanish singers (and they aren´t cool!!):thumbdown:

awww..thanks:wub2:

Your name is sooo cool too.. one women was called Isabel-one of my fave soap opera:naughty:

Our magazines are full of Mika and Green day :das:

Aww!!! You´re so sweet!!!! Thank you too!!!

You are a very lucky girl!!! I can read things about my favourite artist only on the internet!

Yeah i can:das: But there are a rubbish like Tokio Hotel and US5 too:thumbdown: (sorryi, if you like them)

Yeah i can:das: But there are a rubbish like Tokio Hotel and US5 too:thumbdown: (sorryi, if you like them)

You are a lucky girl!!! I don´t like them!!! I really, really hate Tokio Hotel and I don´t even know who US5 are!!! (we have lots of information about Tokio Hotel too!!!):thumbdown:

You are a lucky girl!!! I don´t like them!!! I really, really hate Tokio Hotel and I don´t even know who US5 are!!! (we have lots of information about Tokio Hotel too!!!):thumbdown:

OMG again! we even don't like the same things!:shocked::lmao:

Bet they won't !!! :blink:

yeah..that song too:wub2: But i forgot about minority!:shocked: i love that song too!!

oh.. and I have a request:blush-anim-cl: You can send me pm with something nice..i don't know how to explain.. Just i'm making my new room and i would like to have something like a MFC corner with mika's wallpapers and so.. and i just thought it could be nice if my friend of MFC could send me something nice and your nickname and country where are you living. later i could print them out and stick them on the wall..I would me really happy if you send something.. :wub2:

Thats cool - i'll have a think and make something. Do you mean sort of like a poster, with pictures and things? :bleh:

I played loads of Green Day songs on my guitar today - i can almost play the beginning of Minority without mistakes - its taken me ages to learn! :naughty: