Green Day

babuccia

Green Day is cool,I really like them. Billie Joe has a great voice,and their album "American Idiot" is awesome...I wonder when will their next album be published...I read somewhere they have already recorded it :wink2:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. I've never been to their concertBut I hope this will change soon.

Billy is just...awesome! And hot!

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_at_mic_in_Cardiff.png

Me too:thumbdown:

He is sooo hot :das: I like 2nd pic-i haven't seen it, thanks for showing:wub2:

Green Day is cool,I really like them. Billie Joe has a great voice,and their album "American Idiot" is awesome...I wonder when will their next album be published...I read somewhere they have already recorded it

I heard that their new album will be on summer:punk: Who is your fave GD song?

greenday rocks! i love boulervourd of broken dreams

hi!:wink2: I'm glad to hear that you like Green day too!!!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!!!! I´m Isa! I love Green Day!!! My favourite album is American Idiot and my favourite son is Basket Case!!!! But I love Jesus of Suburbia too!!!!

I would like to see them live!!!

Hi!!!! I´m Isa! I love Green Day!!! My favourite album is American Idiot and my favourite son is Basket Case!!!! But I love Jesus of Suburbia too!!!!

I would like to see them live!!!

:welcomeani:

are you have heard all gd cds?

Yes!!!! And I think that AI is a little bit different!!! But I still love it!!!! And you????

my sister gave me a huge present - all green day's cds!!!:mf_lustslow: my fave songs are basket case, she, church on sunday, st.jimmy and others:roftl:

and my friend bought for me green day dvd last year!:wub2:

Oh! thats awesome!!!! I get the Bullet in the Bible for Christmas 2 years ago!!!!

it's really cool, isn't it?:punk:

especially the moment where billie shows his ass:roftl:

my sister gave me a huge present - all green day's cds!!!:mf_lustslow: my fave songs are basket case, she, church on sunday, st.jimmy and others:roftl:

and my friend bought for me green day dvd last year!:wub2:

She and Church on Sunday are great songs :bleh:

I love Welcome to Paradise and Burnout, but my favourite of all time is Good Riddance (because its the first song i learned to play on guitar.... :bleh:) :wub2:

She and Church on Sunday are great songs :bleh:

I love Welcome to Paradise and Burnout, but my favourite of all time is Good Riddance (because its the first song i learned to play on guitar.... :bleh:) :wub2:

Yeah they are cool too and Redundant too:mf_lustslow:

awww.. lucky.. you can play..I can't :sneaky2: But i have two guitars:sneaky2: i can play just -i gotta a blue.. :lmao:

Yeah they are cool too and Redundant too:mf_lustslow:

awww.. lucky.. you can play..I can't :sneaky2: But i have two guitars:sneaky2: i can play just -i gotta a blue.. :lmao:

:naughty:

Most Green Day songs are quite easy to learn - its just that some of them are quite fast so they seem harder. :bleh:

Yeah! Redundant! I love the album Nimrod to be honest, its probably my favourite, apart from Dookie.

i used to be a really big fan of their music.

they came to australia last year.

oh, and my friend was on the same airplane as them! :thumb_yello:

OMG:mf_lustslow: Your friend like them?

I probably would be like :shocked::mf_lustslow:

GD are an excellent band, i really got into them (bout 5yrs ago!) when i was at school and still like them now.:punk:

Hello! Yeah, they tottaly rocks:punk: and i heard that their newest album will be on the summer!:wub2:

wich songs are your faves?

Hello! Yeah, they tottaly rocks:punk: and i heard that their newest album will be on the summer!:wub2:

wich songs are your faves?

Oh excellent!

I really like Warning, Macy's day parade, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Minority, Wake me up when spetember ends.....

Its really hard to say which are my favs cause i really like them all and keep changing my mind:roftl: I need to listen to some of their earlier stuff more too.

Hi!!!! My favourites are Basket case, Jesus of suburbia and I love Good riddance and wake me up when september ends too!!!

Hi!:)

Awww.. mines too.. i think i need to make a GD's best song list:naughty: