The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Hi - not sure where anyone is tonight (although I bet Laurel is in Mikagasmics!:roftl:)

Hi everybody, just signed up for bebo

http://www.bebo.com/WeeA81

on @the click on bbc, yesterday they were saying how open facebook is and they do not have thier own inhouse security, and demonstrated it by setting up a bogus item which people could log into

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00bbtcf.shtml?order=aztitle%3Aalphabetical&filter=category%3A100007%2C100009&scope=iplayercategories&start=1&version_pid=b00bbtc1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi - not sure where anyone is tonight (although I bet Laurel is in Mikagasmics!:roftl:)

Piffle... I never go in Mikagasmics.... far too upstanding for all that... :wink2:

Actually I was watching London being flooded... actually I was drooling over Robert Carlisle... but It's the same thing :roftl:

Piffle... I never go in Mikagasmics.... far too upstanding for all that... :wink2:

Actually I was watching London being flooded... actually I was drooling over Robert Carlisle... but It's the same thing :roftl:

I was in Mikagasmics though :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:... I'm trying to find a nice pic with his smile to suggest for the MFC banner (instead of the ringmaster one)

I've been composing a way too long response to something Laurel posted earlier, in the random happy thread.

I'm half insane with hardly sleeping the last few days. Otherwise, I'd be more participatory :wink2:

(I don't think that's a word!) :punk:

Wow, tv is good tonight, watching Desperate Housewives, but won't spoil it for Carri, as she'll be watching it Wednesday.

Brothers & Sisters on next.

No Kath today at all?

This is the pic i wanted to share!

:yay: Robi's back! What an amazing photo! I had no scenery like that

during my weekend at all!

I'm not here either... I'm watching London being flooded with my mum.... lol

What's all this about London being flooded? Is it really? Is the Thames

overflowing? :shocked:

At my aunties, as she's back from Spain tonight, about midnight. So we'll pour her into bed, and she can regail me with her stories of her bad behavior tomorrow.LOL!

I should tell you, even at the age of 89, my aunties a terrible flirt, and even now the guys love it. Never letting her go anywere near Mika.Ha ha!

I had an aunt like that, Rose! My Auntie Lily, actually my nan's sister.

When she first met my hubby, she sat down very close to him,

hiked up her skirt with a wink, and asked if he had a brother at home...!

LOL!

dcdeb

Hi, I know it's quiet, but I couldn't get on on Friday and Saturday. RL intervened.

Still....

Sorry about your job, pooh, Sam didn't get the one he went for either. He was gutted. The feedback said no serious weaknesses apart from nerves on the day.

Hope the haircut helps with the next one.

I do love little babies. I didn't realise he was called Wilf. Or isn't he? Is that a name to use to keep his anonymity? <sp?>

Poor you, It doesn't sound very good. Did you over-do things?

Hi Ruth, I know you're not here it was nerves for me too, but i'm not gutted though, there are other jobs out there for me :biggrin2:

lol WILF is my nickname in northumberland :roftl:

What's all this about London being flooded? Is it really? Is the Thames

overflowing? :shocked:

Nooooooooooo.... It's a drama thing on ITV1.... It has Robert Carlisle in it... you know it's one of those what if .... worse case scenario things.....

Was good though... is on again tomorrow... :wink2:

Anyway I wouldn't have put a lol after my post earlier if it was real.... I'm not that sadistic :shocked:

Hi Ruth, I know you're not here it was nerves for me too, but i'm not gutted though, there are other jobs out there for me :biggrin2:

lol WILF is my nickname in northumberland :roftl:

Hi Pooh! LTNS! And yes, I'm a firm believer in fate -- if it's not meant

for you, something better is bound to come along! Good luck!

Nooooooooooo.... It's a drama thing on ITV1.... It has Robert Carlisle in it... you know it's one of those what if .... worse case scenario things.....

Was good though... is on again tomorrow... :wink2:

Anyway I wouldn't have put a lol after my post earlier if it was real.... I'm not that sadistic :shocked:

LOL! I had no idea, since so many mentioned it -- I didn't see anything

in the news... Robert Carlisle, though. Definitely drool-overable :wink2:

Aaawww noone talked to me!

*blows a raspberry*

*falls over snoring*

(OMG SO LOOPY!)

Sorry, RT! We've not been on at the same time before, I think... I'll

talk to you, for sure! I talk to everyone :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

OMG HI!

Don't mind me today. I'm completely out of character.

But yes, I will be around for actual talkin's when I'm not insa...I mean sleep deprived :punk:

Hey Debs and Pooh, hope you both had a good day.

Debs, London isn't actually flooded. It was a programme on the tv called Flood, with Robert Carlisle in it about the Thames Barrier being compromised, and RC is the engineer brought in to sort it out.

dcdeb

Yes... I'm really rather partial to abit of Robert Carlisle..... was so looking forward to finally seeing 28 weeks later with him in it... didn't bloody realise he was gonna be the one to start off the infection again, and was gonna be a baddy for most of it.... :thumbdown:

Oh and sorry I didn't say Hi RiversTwilight... I'm kind of lurking in here and Mikagasmics... though if Silver comes in I've not been in that thread at all :thumb_yello:

Or my twin has.... oh no I'll blame my brother :naughty:

Hello my sweet Oldlings... Just popping in to say goodnight... *waves*

BTW I'm coming to Scotland in July, I'm coming to Scotland in July! :punk::punk:

Hi and Bye Blue :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb :thumb_yello:

Hey Debs and Pooh, hope you both had a good day.

Debs, London isn't actually flooded. It was a programme on the tv called Flood, with Robert Carlisle in it about the Thames Barrier being compromised, and RC is the engineer brought in to sort it out.

Hi Rose, how's you today?

O.K. no one here, so i'm off to bed, goodnight see you all tomorrow :biggrin2:

Sorry I missed you again, Pooh -- had to go for dinner! This time zone

thing... :sneaky2:

Also sorry I missed Blue! But Scotland in July? Sounds good to me!

Wonder if the dollar will cooperate and allow me to travel overseas this

year? :blink:

dcdeb

Hello my sweet Oldlings... Just popping in to say goodnight... *waves*

BTW I'm coming to Scotland in July, I'm coming to Scotland in July! :punk::punk:

Hi Blue,

who is the lucky one, sure you'll have a good time, are in a riding competition, enjoy yourself :thumb_yello:

Howdy oldlings!!!!

I am officially done school for the summer!! WHEE!!! I am about to leave for Hawaii on Tuesday with my Mom!! WHEE!!!

Oh...and....after listening to my MIKA CD, my Mom had to go out and buy one for herself!!! But her copy has Erase and Ring Ring on it, apparently my copy is South American and doesn't have those 2 songs on it, so I ripped them from her CD...

Now she's asking me to type her out some lyrics so she can learn the songs. So I'm doing that, but then half way through Grace Kelly, I had a thought.

The lyrics to all of his tunes HAVE to be here somewhere on MFC...is there a Lyrics thread or a lyrics archive or something that I can just copy and paste from and not have to type them all out myself? seems time consuming.

YAY for making my Mom a MIKA fan!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks lovelies!!

Howdy oldlings!!!!

I am officially done school for the summer!! WHEE!!! I am about to leave for Hawaii on Tuesday with my Mom!! WHEE!!!

Oh...and....after listening to my MIKA CD, my Mom had to go out and buy one for herself!!! But her copy has Erase and Ring Ring on it, apparently my copy is South American and doesn't have those 2 songs on it, so I ripped them from her CD...

Now she's asking me to type her out some lyrics so she can learn the songs. So I'm doing that, but then half way through Grace Kelly, I had a thought.

The lyrics to all of his tunes HAVE to be here somewhere on MFC...is there a Lyrics thread or a lyrics archive or something that I can just copy and paste from and not have to type them all out myself? seems time consuming.

YAY for making my Mom a MIKA fan!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks lovelies!!

Awwwwww, that's so cool your mum likes Mika... so does mine.... I've played him so much and watched the DVD so much.... she asked me to do her a copy of LICM... So I put alot of YT MP3's on it too for her... :thumb_yello:

I can't help you with the lyrics bit... am sure someone can though...

Have a lovely time in Hawaii if I don't talk to you before... I'm so jealous :sneaky2: