Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm having trouble finding the mikadictionary. I know I've read it, but I can't remember where! I thought it was through the link in yopappop's siggy, but that only links to the new official FAQ and forum guidelines. I'll keep looking.

true - but I'm no saint, it's natural girls admire boys bums. LOL.

Admire, yes, want to fondle, maybe, go ahead and grope without permission? NO! If it was guys doing it to a girl, we'd all be up in arms about sexist pigs etc

Okay...if I'm not mistaken, that looks like a very manly hand clutching his heiny...

OMG, yes it does:shocked:not good!hehe, I would deffinatly be touching his heiny holding it squiyzing it etc.:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:I loves my Mika!! hehe:roftl: and....................................................NO MANLY HANDS(or girl hands) touching his heiny.......hehe......it's all MINE!!:mf_lustslow::bleh:

a little embarassed ^^^ i didnt know i would be censored...but isnt censorship a little anti mika? :)

I used to very careful about what language I used on here and then I kind of forgot and the first time I came up with all stars in my post I got a shock and then had a laugh!