Hands Up If You Were In The Big Girl Video??

vixenbbw

It occured to me the other day that I don't know who on here was in the video......I sometimes see mentions of it in peoples signatures and think..."oh, they were there too!"........I didn't speak to any other MFCr's that day as I hadn't really posted much on here at that time and didn't know anyone but I'd love to have a roll call of those who were there for that special day!

So.......

1. Vixenbbw

2. JemmaLee

3. Carrieanevie

4. Blue Eyes

Also, I'd love it if anyone could post their pictures and (links to their) videos on this thread too. It'd be great to see it all from differing perspectives.

Oh, and roll on the release of the PS2 Singstar game when us "Big Girls" get even more exposure! LOL!

****UPDATE****

Right, as no-one has admitted to being in the video I've added a few names myself......come guys, it's a year ago on the 19th May.....let's have an anniversary Roll Call!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there, but that must've been so amazing to be a part of.

Will you be posting your story? I wasn't very active on here at the time of the shoot, so didn't read any of the stories from that day.

That might be nice actually.........if anyone wants to post their blogs etc from the time or even just write something now and relive it all.......feel free!! :thumb_yello:

*scurries off to find her myspace bog about the day!!*

That might be nice actually.........if anyone wants to post their blogs etc from the time or even just write something now and relive it all.......feel free!! :thumb_yello:

*scurries off to find her myspace bog about the day!!*

Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Meeting Mika at a concert is one thing, but being in one of his videos is another!

man - i so wish i was at this video shoot! - but i wasnt really into mika at this time, so i couldnt really care less about the video shoot etc - more to the fact - i didnt even know where it was.....:blink: shows how good-a-fan i am! haha

must have been an amazing day! - hope everyone who was involved enjoyed themselves!

I have over 300 pictures of the Big Girl video shoot in my bedroom..my mom got them for me for Chirstmas :bleh: I wish they would have put the hula hoops in the video! I remember when I got an email asking me if I wanted to be a part of the video, but unfortunately I'm in Iowa :lmfao:

I have over 300 pictures of the Big Girl video shoot in my bedroom..my mom got them for me for Chirstmas :bleh: I wish they would have put the hula hoops in the video! I remember when I got an email asking me if I wanted to be a part of the video, but unfortunately I'm in Iowa :lmfao:

:shocked: there is an email that asks if you want to be in MIKA's videos????

where could I sign up for that? that would be amazing! wow!:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

:shocked: there is an email that asks if you want to be in MIKA's videos????

where could I sign up for that? that would be amazing! wow!:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

Mikasounds just emailed me for the Big Girl video.. if I wanted to then I had to reply and get the location. So I did and it was in England.. I thought everyone got that email. It's not like he's going to have another music video with random people in it :bleh:

Mikasounds just emailed me for the Big Girl video.. if I wanted to then I had to reply and get the location. So I did and it was in England.. I thought everyone got that email. It's not like he's going to have another music video with random people in it :bleh:

well i wasnt a member of mfc then so i wouldnt have got the email.......i was wondering if he got random people for the video ever since the first time i saw it........

ohh.. well we could hope he does!! :wink2: maybe he will! that would be lovely!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh, well, i wasnt a member of that either.......then.....hehe

:lmfao: I wasn't an active member, but I did sign up :naughty:

ohh.. well we could hope he does!! :wink2: maybe he will! that would be lovely!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

If he does he won't do the filming in the USA, so there's no hope for me :naughty:

Same here, but i forgot my username and pword so i had to sign up again.....however i still dont think i will be an active member as i am an active member on here......i'd rather be on here to be honest i think....

I've forgotten my username and password too :blush-anim-cl: 3 times to be exact.

This place is much more fun to be on! :yay: