Hands Up If You Were In The Big Girl Video??

vixenbbw

Yeah it is Lorna (there were three other Lollipop girls too), Ophelia & Alley plus the four other girls in the spangly dresses, a member of The Royal Sympathy Band, Billy Brown (with the blue shirt and brown pants on) Chew Chew and the band were dolled up to the nines..........yet in the final video you wouldn't even know that they were there! Oh, and most of the family were there too! (Kinda goes without saying!! :roftl:)

So, you may have worn the dress eh?? we are a lucky bunch really, aren't we?? :naughty:

I didn't even notice Billy Brown in that pic! You're right...they are sort of difficult to follow in the video, but I guess one would be inclined to concentrate solely on Mika. :naughty:

Yes, I may have...I was one of the chosen Lollipop Girls at his Chicago show back in February along with three others. We are some lucky ladies, I must admit... :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even notice Billy Brown in that pic! You're right...they are sort of difficult to follow in the video, but I guess one would be inclined to concentrate solely on Mika. :naughty:

Yes, I may have...I was one of the chosen Lollipop Girls at his Chicago show back in February along with three others. We are some lucky ladies, I must admit... :)

i know that Véro wore Lorna's shoes! I think there are different sized dresses for the lollipops too.

Yeah...I know I had one of the smallest dresses on, because I was the shortest one. We should start a LG topic to compare notes or somethin'. ;)

shoot, do it!

i feel weird talking about it on the boards. make one like this one!

Vix, did you get a haircut? Or styled differently or something?

It looks neat!

Thanx.

I'd curled it for a special occasion whilst wearing a specially put together outfit that made me look like an artisic mess..........sound familiar?? :roftl::naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I remember speaking to Mika 2 days before it and he told me to go. I really wanted to but the was no way I could have got to London (at the time..before I lived here obviously). :thumbdown:

I was going to ask you when, where and how, but you answer it a bit further down so....

Unless the MFC is down :lmfao: Then MS is infected with tons of MFCers causing havoc, lol.

Gosh! I must admit that when the MFC's down it would never occur to me to head to MS. I'm a member but never bother to go there! I'm more inclined to head to youtube and catch up with all the Mika vids I've missed...

Talking to him about the video in the VIP lounge after his concert :mf_rosetinted:

There was alot of confusion about the video at the time. Lots of us had sent our details and were then told last minute there were no more places available but other people were saying there were places etc. So I was trying to clear it all up for the people stuck on here not knowing whether they were supposed to go or not.

*sigh* That's sounds fantastic!!

Oh and confusion about the video.... Why does that not surprise me?:sneaky2: I'm actually surprised that the recent U.S. tour ran as smoothly as it did with LG's etc and even then I know all did not run smoothly all the time.

Yeah it is Lorna (there were three other Lollipop girls too), Ophelia & Alley plus the four other girls in the spangly dresses, a member of The Royal Sympathy Band, Billy Brown (with the blue shirt and brown pants on) Chew Chew and the band were dolled up to the nines..........yet in the final video you wouldn't even know that they were there! Oh, and most of the family were there too! (Kinda goes without saying!! :roftl:)

So, you may have worn the dress eh?? we are a lucky bunch really, aren't we?? :naughty:

I didn't even know Cherisse was there until I saw the second version of the video. As for everyone else that you've listed?!! And to begin with I wasn't sure if it was just my eyes or if there really were two different versions. Does anyone know why they re-edited it?

Oh and in one of those pics I can see Carrie and her two kids, but i don't recognise anyone else.

Did I mention I wasn't in it?:thumbdown: I didn't even know who Mika was at this point. And to think, only a few weeks after that, he was here in Australia, and I was still blissfully ignorant that such a person even existed!

I was going to ask you when, where and how, but you answer it a bit further down so....

Gosh! I must admit that when the MFC's down it would never occur to me to head to MS. I'm a member but never bother to go there! I'm more inclined to head to youtube and catch up with all the Mika vids I've missed...

*sigh* That's sounds fantastic!!

Oh and confusion about the video.... Why does that not surprise me?:sneaky2: I'm actually surprised that the recent U.S. tour ran as smoothly as it did with LG's etc and even then I know all did not run smoothly all the time.

I didn't even know Cherisse was there until I saw the second version of the video. As for everyone else that you've listed?!! And to begin with I wasn't sure if it was just my eyes or if there really were two different versions. Does anyone know why they re-edited it?

Oh and in one of those pics I can see Carrie and her two kids, but i don't recognise anyone else.

Did I mention I wasn't in it?:thumbdown: I didn't even know who Mika was at this point. And to think, only a few weeks after that, he was here in Australia, and I was still blissfully ignorant that such a person even existed!

The first version was "released" on 3 phones to download and spread like wildfire on the internet. There was a lot of critisism that it looked unfinished and choppy......then second version came out and seemed to go down much better.

I prefer the second version for two reasons......firstly because theres my "infamous" braces shot near the end and secondly because there's a bit in the first version where Mika holds out his hand kind of in slow motion........and it was for me to come and join him in the "dance off" but I was too shy to do it! It made me well up everytime I saw it! :tears:

He'd asked me in the break before filming that bit if I could join him and be "agressive" to which I said I could be "shy"........and he was like.."oh, come on!!"............then we started filming and he came over and stood looking at me but I just couldn't do it so he grabbed the hand of another girl next to me instead. I'll never forgive myself but what can you do if you're shy?? :blink:

I don't think Mika understands the concept!! :roftl:

Heya Liz, been reliving the day of the big girl video shoot I see... that must be nearly a year ago now!! Time passes too quickly these days... Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics and experience, nice to read about it again.. Hope you're doing well..oh and whatever happened to that audition thingie in Feb?? Are you famous yet? :naughty:

The first version was "released" on 3 phones to download and spread like wildfire on the internet. There was a lot of critisism that it looked unfinished and choppy......then second version came out and seemed to go down much better.

I prefer the second version for two reasons......firstly because theres my "infamous" braces shot near the end and secondly because there's a bit in the first version where Mika holds out his hand kind of in slow motion........and it was for me to come and join him in the "dance off" but I was too shy to do it! It made me well up everytime I saw it! :tears:

He'd asked me in the break before filming that bit if I could join him and be "agressive" to which I said I could be "shy"........and he was like.."oh, come on!!"............then we started filming and he came over and stood looking at me but I just couldn't do it so he grabbed the hand of another girl next to me instead. I'll never forgive myself but what can you do if you're shy?? :blink:

I don't think Mika understands the concept!! :roftl:

That's really interesting. I didn't think the first one looked unfinished and choppy. In fact, I couldn't see a lot of difference except that I noticed some shots were different and I saw different people in the second one... I think because I watched the first one on youtube for much longer (it was the second Mika clip I saw) I'm partial to it.

That's a shame that you have those regrets from the day. Great that Mika wanted you to participate in the clip tho!

Yes i feel the same! - if im careful, i might be able to make another late one on here! - but first in about 15 mins i will have to pretend im alseep for my parents and then get back up to go on here....:thumb_yello::naughty:

i do that every nite!i turn out my lights when they say 'go to bed' but keep MFC up...:naughty:

Heya Liz, been reliving the day of the big girl video shoot I see... that must be nearly a year ago now!! Time passes too quickly these days... Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics and experience, nice to read about it again.. Hope you're doing well..oh and whatever happened to that audition thingie in Feb?? Are you famous yet? :naughty:

Hi Jass!!

I got chosen for the add....it's the current Nokia one.....theres an "orchestra" of phones hanging up and each one has a persons face on it singing five sounds........I'm about 11 seconds in wearing a red top!

If you blink, you'll miss me....but I'm there none the less! :thumb_yello:

Mika's given me a taste for this TV mullarky!! :roftl::roftl:

How's things with you???

That's really interesting. I didn't think the first one looked unfinished and choppy. In fact, I couldn't see a lot of difference except that I noticed some shots were different and I saw different people in the second one... I think because I watched the first one on youtube for much longer (it was the second Mika clip I saw) I'm partial to it.

That's a shame that you have those regrets from the day. Great that Mika wanted you to participate in the clip tho!

He's very demanding though!! I felt kinda pathetic not being able to do it but I wasn't well at the time and what with the shyness.......it was just too much. He's just so full of life and very, very impulsive that I felt like a stick in the mud but I was worried that I'd make a fool of myself and ruin the shot! :blink:

Looking back...I wish I'd had a few minutes to have a little chat with myself and find the courage to have given it a go.......but it all happened so fast. My friend Jo was nudging me in the back when Meeks was asking me to do it...and when I said I couldn't she was muttering away behind me! :roftl:

Oh, such regret!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: