Hands Up If You Were In The Big Girl Video??

vixenbbw

I've forgotten my username and password too :blush-anim-cl: 3 times to be exact.

This place is much more fun to be on! :yay:

Yes i feel the same! - if im careful, i might be able to make another late one on here! - but first in about 15 mins i will have to pretend im alseep for my parents and then get back up to go on here....:thumb_yello::naughty:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i feel the same! - if im careful, i might be able to make another late one on here! - but first in about 15 mins i will have to pretend im alseep for my parents and then get back up to go on here....:thumb_yello::naughty:

:lmfao: It seems like my parents don't care what I do or how late I stay up as long as I keep getting good grades :bleh: It's only 4:30 in the afternoon right now, lol.

I wasn't there, but that must've been so amazing to be a part of.

Will you be posting your story? I wasn't very active on here at the time of the shoot, so didn't read any of the stories from that day.

i know right:wub2: :mf_lustslow:

I remember speaking to Mika 2 days before it and he told me to go. I really wanted to but the was no way I could have got to London (at the time..before I lived here obviously). :thumbdown:

haha how cool is that

I've forgotten my username and password too :blush-anim-cl: 3 times to be exact.

This place is much more fun to be on! :yay:

i noeee it's like 10x as active here:cool:

:lmfao: It seems like my parents don't care what I do or how late I stay up as long as I keep getting good grades :bleh: It's only 4:30 in the afternoon right now, lol.

it's a good thing:thumb_yello:

haha my parents don't care how late i sleepas well:cool:

i noeee it's like 10x as active here:cool:

it's a good thing:thumb_yello:

haha my parents don't care how late i sleepas well:cool:

Unless the MFC is down :lmfao: Then MS is infected with tons of MFCers causing havoc, lol.

I remember speaking to Mika 2 days before it and he told me to go. I really wanted to but the was no way I could have got to London (at the time..before I lived here obviously). :thumbdown:

Awww, that sucks. what were you doing two days before though? thats cool that he told you to go though.

That's awesome!! Thanks for your pictures, love them. I would have died if I were able to go!

The whole thing seemed like so much fun and I bet it was such an unforgettable day. *zones out thinking about if I were there...:wub2::blush-anim-cl: *

...But anyway, everyone who was involded: You're so lucky!!:punk:

Some more pictures.........I don't know who took a lot of these so if they are yours.....I hope you don't mind them being placed in this thread?

1441945863.jpg

mika_big-girl4.jpg

l_b029520ff689115a04d2e5c1e435f1a5.jpg

l_49a38660b87373da7973722dca717f49.jpg

joe2.jpg

big20070522set094_700_bro.jpg

504953172_b03fa5aff7.jpg

Awww, that sucks. what were you doing two days before though? thats cool that he told you to go though.

Talking to him about the video in the VIP lounge after his concert :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

There was alot of confusion about the video at the time. Lots of us had sent our details and were then told last minute there were no more places available but other people were saying there were places etc. So I was trying to clear it all up for the people stuck on here not knowing whether they were supposed to go or not.

Talking to him about the video in the VIP lounge after his concert :mf_rosetinted:

There was alot of confusion about the video at the time. Lots of us had sent our details and were then told last minute there were no more places available but other people were saying there were places etc. So I was trying to clear it all up for the people stuck on here not knowing whether they were supposed to go or not.

Oh yeaaa, wow, how did you manage to get there?:naughty: very nice.

Here's my blog from Myspace!!!!

22 May 2007

THE PUBLIC GETS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS.....

Current mood: satisfied

OK! OK!

Here's the blog you've all been waiting for!

It's been a week since my last confession.........and what a week!

The tears and rage have subsided and a calmer Vixen has emerged from the mist to face the day.

Well, I supose the big news is my trip down south on Saturday to take part in the video for Mika's next single. It was all very last minute and chaotic. I received an email when I got home from work on Friday night telling me to be in London at 8am the following morning! Shine a light!! How the hell do you get ready for such an occasion with that little notice?????????

Rang Jo for a summit meeting....do we go? will they use us? r we mad? how the hell do we get there? how the hell do we get back in time for Preston?

There was a lot to sort out but everyone said we had to go check it out just incases........so we went for it!!

We decided to drive (well, Jo drove, I hallucinated - more later!!) and realised we'd have to leave home at 3am to get there in time. Considering I was wandering up and down the aisles of "The Asda" at 9pm with the Wife and the sister in law getting provisions for the Big Weekend, "prepared" is not a word I could use to describe the sitch!!

Slapping on the fake tan at 10.30pm and printing maps etc from the interweb was interspersed with watching Johnathan Ross til after 11.30pm which I really could have done without!

Anyways, I was in bed at 11:45pm reeling from the thought that I had to get up at 2.30am to get ready! How on earth is a girl to look her best at that time of the morning?!

Jo arrived at 3am and we razzed down the M6 and onto the M1. Our plan was to park at Watford underground station and get the tube in.........not....so....fast!!...the bloody football meant that the carpark was closed and we had to dash to Croxley to park and jump on the train there. It also meant that we had no time to change and dump our excess baggage............so anyone looking into our train carriage will have got an eyefull of Jo and I stripping off!!!!!!!!!

Once we arrived at our rendezvous point it all became a bit cloak and dagger and I would have to kill you if I told you any details of where we went, what we got upto, etc. You know I'll be letting you know when the video comes out......and saying "see that flash of blue at 2 minutes in?.......that's me!!" LOL!!! Who's knows how it's all going to be edited, so I'll just have to wait and see.

It was a really long day and the King of Hospital Distractions was lovely. He was really funny, sweet and polite to everyone which made our crazy 24 hours bearable.

However, the journey home was horrendous! Jo insisted on driving which is the reason I'm still alive today to tell you all this tale! We were both so tired and in an attempt at keeping Jo alert I talked incessantly throughout the trip home! I say that but actually I kept falling asleep for just a few seconds then waking up with a start and saying random things (mini roundabout, mini road springs to mind!!). I also started having hallucinations which included, gremlins, a badger's head, an ice-cream van and Jo slumped at the wheel!!

How she got us home I'll never know! She says that during her journey from my house to hers, she could still hear me talking to her which may not sound that shocking to anyone who knows how much I witter on! Crazy stuff.

By the time I woke up on Sunday I was sunburnt, stiff, and felt like I was hungover!! Jo and I eventually set off for Preston way after 2pm and managed to get lost even tho Mandy and Kate had given me great directions from their trip the day before!! Space cadet or what??!!

We managed a not too bad spec ready for Mika and loved his set. The minute it was over we hit the wall! There was no way we could have stayed til the end so we decided to quit while it was still daylight and we were awake enough to get home without more strange visions!!!

I still managed to stay up til 1am (how tired do I have to be before I can get an early night????????????) so was shattered for work on Monday. Hit the wall again about 2.45pm but had to stick it out til 5pm. Took Tina home and we had tea and tarots before I came home and got myself ready for my hospital appointment today.

I have to say as distractions go.........my weekend was pretty mega! It meant that I hardly had time to think about today and I felt quite calm til late afternoon when the nerves kicked in!

Anyways, as it turned out the Consultant was fab and just asked me what I wanted to do....the op or not the op!! I decided on the op and the deal was done! I've got a window of the end of July/start of August and should get the actual date through in a few days. He is going to liaise with the Consultant anaesthetist for the hospital and has assured me that they will look after me!

I've just got to get through the remaining two hormone treatments without becoming a shoplifter/psychiatric inpatient (or compulsive lair! I've started coming out with such random things that are completely untrue! Oh, how I hate hormones!).

In Summary.

I was in a pop video.........

I was at the Big Weekend.........

I'm having an operation this summer...........

What more can I say? What more is there to say? What more would you want me to say?

More to follow in due course!!!!

Goodtide.

xxx

Currently listening :

Life in Cartoon Motion

By Mika

Release date: 27 March, 2007

you talked to him in a VIP lounge, wow, very nice!::thumb_yello:

Here's my blog from Myspace!!!!

22 May 2007

THE PUBLIC GETS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS.....

Current mood: satisfied

OK! OK!

Here's the blog you've all been waiting for!

It's been a week since my last confession.........and what a week!

The tears and rage have subsided and a calmer Vixen has emerged from the mist to face the day.

Well, I supose the big news is my trip down south on Saturday to take part in the video for Mika's next single. It was all very last minute and chaotic. I received an email when I got home from work on Friday night telling me to be in London at 8am the following morning! Shine a light!! How the hell do you get ready for such an occasion with that little notice?????????

Rang Jo for a summit meeting....do we go? will they use us? r we mad? how the hell do we get there? how the hell do we get back in time for Preston?

There was a lot to sort out but everyone said we had to go check it out just incases........so we went for it!!

We decided to drive (well, Jo drove, I hallucinated - more later!!) and realised we'd have to leave home at 3am to get there in time. Considering I was wandering up and down the aisles of "The Asda" at 9pm with the Wife and the sister in law getting provisions for the Big Weekend, "prepared" is not a word I could use to describe the sitch!!

Slapping on the fake tan at 10.30pm and printing maps etc from the interweb was interspersed with watching Johnathan Ross til after 11.30pm which I really could have done without!

Anyways, I was in bed at 11:45pm reeling from the thought that I had to get up at 2.30am to get ready! How on earth is a girl to look her best at that time of the morning?!

Jo arrived at 3am and we razzed down the M6 and onto the M1. Our plan was to park at Watford underground station and get the tube in.........not....so....fast!!...the bloody football meant that the carpark was closed and we had to dash to Croxley to park and jump on the train there. It also meant that we had no time to change and dump our excess baggage............so anyone looking into our train carriage will have got an eyefull of Jo and I stripping off!!!!!!!!!

Once we arrived at our rendezvous point it all became a bit cloak and dagger and I would have to kill you if I told you any details of where we went, what we got upto, etc. You know I'll be letting you know when the video comes out......and saying "see that flash of blue at 2 minutes in?.......that's me!!" LOL!!! Who's knows how it's all going to be edited, so I'll just have to wait and see.

It was a really long day and the King of Hospital Distractions was lovely. He was really funny, sweet and polite to everyone which made our crazy 24 hours bearable.

However, the journey home was horrendous! Jo insisted on driving which is the reason I'm still alive today to tell you all this tale! We were both so tired and in an attempt at keeping Jo alert I talked incessantly throughout the trip home! I say that but actually I kept falling asleep for just a few seconds then waking up with a start and saying random things (mini roundabout, mini road springs to mind!!). I also started having hallucinations which included, gremlins, a badger's head, an ice-cream van and Jo slumped at the wheel!!

How she got us home I'll never know! She says that during her journey from my house to hers, she could still hear me talking to her which may not sound that shocking to anyone who knows how much I witter on! Crazy stuff.

By the time I woke up on Sunday I was sunburnt, stiff, and felt like I was hungover!! Jo and I eventually set off for Preston way after 2pm and managed to get lost even tho Mandy and Kate had given me great directions from their trip the day before!! Space cadet or what??!!

We managed a not too bad spec ready for Mika and loved his set. The minute it was over we hit the wall! There was no way we could have stayed til the end so we decided to quit while it was still daylight and we were awake enough to get home without more strange visions!!!

I still managed to stay up til 1am (how tired do I have to be before I can get an early night????????????) so was shattered for work on Monday. Hit the wall again about 2.45pm but had to stick it out til 5pm. Took Tina home and we had tea and tarots before I came home and got myself ready for my hospital appointment today.

I have to say as distractions go.........my weekend was pretty mega! It meant that I hardly had time to think about today and I felt quite calm til late afternoon when the nerves kicked in!

Anyways, as it turned out the Consultant was fab and just asked me what I wanted to do....the op or not the op!! I decided on the op and the deal was done! I've got a window of the end of July/start of August and should get the actual date through in a few days. He is going to liaise with the Consultant anaesthetist for the hospital and has assured me that they will look after me!

I've just got to get through the remaining two hormone treatments without becoming a shoplifter/psychiatric inpatient (or compulsive lair! I've started coming out with such random things that are completely untrue! Oh, how I hate hormones!).

In Summary.

I was in a pop video.........

I was at the Big Weekend.........

I'm having an operation this summer...........

What more can I say? What more is there to say? What more would you want me to say?

More to follow in due course!!!!

Goodtide.

xxx

Currently listening :

Life in Cartoon Motion

By Mika

Release date: 27 March, 2007

Thanx for sharing!!! that sounds amazing!:D you're very lucky!

:thumb_yello:

That must have been incredible! Lucky,lucky girls!

(I've never even been to his concert :crybaby:)

Thank you for sharing this,I didn't know about MFC :doh: at that time,so it's great to read about it at least now.:thumb_yello:

That must have been incredible! Lucky,lucky girls!

(I've never even been to his concert :crybaby:)

Thank you for sharing this,I didn't know about MFC :doh: at that time,so it's great to read about it at least now.:thumb_yello:

don't worry, I've been a fan since about this time last year, and thought I'd never get to see Mika Live, but I did in February, and it was worth the wait! you will get a chance eventually:thumb_yello:

don't worry, I've been a fan since about this time last year, and thought I'd never get to see Mika Live, but I did in February, and it was worth the wait! you will get a chance eventually:thumb_yello:

Thank you:huglove:

I'm patient. I can wait. :smoke::mf_rosetinted:

memikaandjo.jpg

meandmika.jpg

031.jpg

505715971_0196223b19.jpg

That's so neat that you were involved in this! What a great memory for you to be able to see yourself in the video!

By the way, while looking at these pictures I noticed the Lollipop Girl (looks like Lorna from that angle)....and how I may or may not have worn that very dress.... :wub2:

Yeah it is Lorna (there were three other Lollipop girls too), Ophelia & Alley plus the four other girls in the spangly dresses, a member of The Royal Sympathy Band, Billy Brown (with the blue shirt and brown pants on) Chew Chew and the band were dolled up to the nines..........yet in the final video you wouldn't even know that they were there! Oh, and most of the family were there too! (Kinda goes without saying!! :roftl:)

So, you may have worn the dress eh?? we are a lucky bunch really, aren't we?? :naughty: