Blur/Gorillaz/TheGoodTheBad&TheQueen}DAMON ALBARN's thread

greta

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was he such a prat, though Laurel?

Did it all just go to his head? Perhaps he was never a very nice person?

I don't know why he's like that now... I don't think he always was like that... not in the very early days... I remember him talking about meeting some fans in 1991 - they were ex Bros fans... and she expected him to tell her to feck off like Matt Goss did - and was surprised when he didn't or something... shame that is exactly what he's like now. Maybe as he nears 40 or something he'll start to mellow out abit more :wink2:

Not holding my hopes up or anything though :roftl:

Alex and Dave were nice to me though... :thumb_yello:

Least that's something :naughty:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the Gallagher bros yay :shinyglassez:

like...

34y45ds.jpg

what period?

2eyga5x.jpg

15s622x.jpg

28jxzpk.jpg

2r4ld2w.png

messy dressy fringy time?...

oqiomd.jpg

28i98r4.jpg

...the good the bad & the damon? ^^

He really does nothing for me now..... not even a murmur.... lol ..... I have folders and folders of Blur/Damon pics upstairs in my room..... I'd never get rid of them though..... I even still have some posters on my walls.... mainly cos' I'm lazy and can't be bothered to take them down.

Am still looking forward to HP though.

He really does nothing for me now..... not even a murmur.... lol ..... I have folders and folders of Blur/Damon pics upstairs in my room..... I'd never get rid of them though..... I even still have some posters on my walls.... mainly cos' I'm lazy and can't be bothered to take them down.

Am still looking forward to HP though.

Didn't get it . Where did Greta posted the pics ? Can't find the post . :boxed:

Whatver... I need pics from the young Damon like this:

beetle_05.jpg

country_06.jpg

damon_9394b.jpg

damon_9596d.jpg

• 5 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KA5M4YNiI8&feature=channel

Didn't film this ... I was too busy dancing and jumping up and down to film anything, even though I had a camera with me - went with Rose to see them on Friday ... first time I've seen them, that I've not been down at the front being crushed to death .... looking at this I'm kind of :aah: that I didn't go down there ... but I'm not so mad about them now as I used to be .... awesome gig though .... loved loved loved it .... 6 years is along time of not seeing them .... still love the music :boing:

Check out his other vids .... he has Tender, Parklife, Song 2 and some others ... there's alot on YT for the Thursday gig too .... but I didn't go too that one :(

• 3 months later...
DAMON ALBARN MAKES ME SWOON!

I first heard "Clint Eastwood" when I was 8 and I haven't been the same since. He changed me for the better. <3

This thread is old and no one's gonna see this post...

I have ... :wink2:

He used to make me swoon ... I'm immune now :lmfao:

• 5 weeks later...

NO DISTANCE LEFT TO RUN

OPENS IN CINEMAS WORLDWIDE IN JANUARY 19TH 2010

A feature length documentary film telling the story of blur is due for cinema release on January 19th. “No Distance Left to Run” is directed by 32 (Dylan Southern & Will Lovelace) and is a Pulse Films production.

Filmed throughout the band’s 2009 rehearsals and acclaimed summer tour, No Distance Left To Run finds all four members of blur together for the first time in nine years. With previously unseen archive material alongside new interviews and reportage, the film recounts the highs and lows of a very British band from the late 80’s to their headline return at Glastonbury and Hyde Park. The result is a musing on Englishness and identity and a portrait of friendship and resolution.

ENTER BLUR.CO.UK

Hmmmmmm ... interesting .... :thumb_yello:

Not that I'll go to the cinema to see it .... but I might have to get the dvd when it comes out :)

• 1 month later...

:pbjt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0FCu2E8sQ

Gorillaz will be featured in NME magazine (UK) tomorrow, and their first single off of Plastic Beach, "Stylo", will hit the airwaves next week--but until then, some new artwork and a strange YouTube video that was uploaded to Gorillaz's account today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-wg9UX_Ck

:boing:

NHoeF.jpg

YSjqy.jpg