"Multiply her by four"...Mika's fingers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

I just checked with my dad and he say's he still wont be done in a while...

But it jsut looks like...I don't know. I'm bending my hand forward and pulling my thumb down until it touches my wrist.

that's scary, dude.

ne of his many talents:cool:

lol my poor everyone then! my bf has already said he never wants to hear me say Mika again and my friends and fam just give me this bored look! lol

haha my friends are a bit tired too, but I have a friend (her name his yasmine and his family is from beirut :shocked:) that never see the dvd and wanna see it with me this weekend of course my answer was YES !!hahaha

Yeah, my mom keeps on saying how she has his songs stuck in her head at night and she can't sleep well. :boxed::naughty:

my mom said that too!! the only person that like Mika is my dad! he sings the songs!! and make think, I probably have a obsession, cause is not normal that you dad sing mika's songs!! mean that I listen too much his songs!! haha

haha my friends are a bit tired too, but I have a friend (her name his yasmine and his family is from beirut :shocked:) that never see the dvd and wanna see it with me this weekend of course my answer was YES !!hahaha

i love it when they havent made up their minds f they like him or not, then i persuade them to with all my pix andvids and stuff hahaha

my mom said that too!! the only person that like Mika is my dad! he sings the songs!! and make think, I probably have a obsession, cause is not normal that you dad sing mika's songs!! mean that I listen too much his songs!! haha

For me, it's my oldest brother. He's not a fan really, but he does enjoy a few of his songs. He asked for my cd so he could put it on iTunes. And he was actually willing to watch the entire documentary on the dvd.:shocked:

And he didn't fall asleep!:punk:

i love it when they havent made up their minds f they like him or not, then i persuade them to with all my pix andvids and stuff hahaha

ohh yeahh!! I do that when is possible!!!! is just so :wub2: see the pics and the vids!!

For me, it's my oldest brother. He's not a fan really, but he does enjoy a few of his songs. He asked for my cd so he could put it on iTunes. And he was actually willing to watch the entire documentary on the dvd.:shocked:

And he didn't fall asleep!:punk:

hahah

my oldest brother said that don't like Mika but everytime he came to visit us, ask me to put any other world over and over again!! he love that song, and the others too, he said no but I know that is a yes!! he always sing all!!

I can bend my thumb down so that it touches my wrist...Is that unusual?:boxed:

I'm too lazy to post a pic though. :naughty:

oh i can do that!! i used to be really good at it but...haven't been practicing! shame on me:naughty:

i can bend just the top joint of some of my fingers...is that wierd, i've seen other people do it though...hmmm

i know some people can't do this...spread all fingers apart then put them on a flat surface. now try to lift just your ring finger w/o lifting others!

ohhh i know something cool! put your hands like you're praying...or for our athiests...like you're making a fish....:naughty:(couldn't think of anything) ...then spread your fingers apart and have someone hit the top of them really hard. it makes a wierd noise.! okay sorry really bored.

oh i can do that!! i used to be really good at it but...haven't been practicing! shame on me:naughty:

i can bend just the top joint of some of my fingers...is that wierd, i've seen other people do it though...hmmm

i know some people can't do this...spread all fingers apart then put them on a flat surface. now try to lift just your ring finger w/o lifting others!

I can do that! :biggrin2:

I can do that! :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:I can do it too....

And I can't believe there is a thread about this! :roftl:

Ok, random facts about counting with the fingers :yay::mf_rosetinted:

Typically, in France you would use the thumb first when counting and not the index finger.... *finds link*

Here:

http://french.about.com/library/weekly/aa051801b.htm

I count that way sometimes when I'm discussing something, I have no idea why... :biggrin2:

Typically, in France you would use the thumb first when counting and not the index finger.... *finds link*

Here:

I count that way sometimes when I'm discussing something, I have no idea why... :biggrin2:

I knoooow. It's kind of scary.:naughty:

Interesting! I remember my kindergarten teacher counted like that and it was hard for me to keep up because my fingers wouldn't work that way.:roftl:

Here:

my math teacher counts really oddly she counts by first her thumb then her pointer then her middlethen her pink!!then her ring!:blink:

my math teacher counts really oddly she counts by first her thumb then her pointer then her middlethen her pink!!then her ring!:blink:

oh yea i've seen it that way. it's really strange, my friend does it like that, maybe it's how you do it in sign language b/c i know it's a little diff. hmmmm....anyone wanna research how to count in sign lang?:naughty:

oh yea i've seen it that way. it's really strange, my friend does it like that, maybe it's how you do it in sign language b/c i know it's a little diff. hmmmm....anyone wanna research how to count in sign lang?:naughty:

OH YEAAAH! SIGN LANGUAGE!! I forgot about that. I used to know numbers in sign language but I completely forgot...

That's probably it.