"Multiply her by four"...Mika's fingers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Oh. My. Gosh. How long did that take you?! That's...wow. Nice! :roftl:

By the way...four in sign language is just the regular four. All fingers up excluding the thumb.:blink:

A loooooooooong time! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm working on part two...in fact I feel the urge to add something to it right now!

I'm confused. See, I'm right handed, so shouldn't I only be able to do it for my right hand? Because it's dominant?:roftl:

Oh well. Whatever. At least I can do it.

my hands are all screwed up because i was born left handed, but my mom and dad had me write with my left hand so now i can use both usually.

my hands are all screwed up because i was born left handed, but my mom and dad had me write with my left hand so now i can use both usually.

Oooh. So you're ambidextrous! Cool!:punk:

My dad thought I was going to be left handed when I was a baby...but he was wrong:naughty:. I really want to be left handed though. For reasons unknown.

here's what i can do - i oly found out 5 mins ago and thought it was manky so i thought i would share my mankyness with you....hehe.....is anyone else manky? - (they can also do this?)

Weirdpinky.jpg

LOL!! :roftl:

I can only do it with my left hand...my right hand starts to act really funny when I try..:naughty:

man this thread is weird! haha

ohh yes!! but it's so fun!! haha

here's what i can do - i oly found out 5 mins ago and thought it was manky so i thought i would share my mankyness with you....hehe.....is anyone else manky? - (they can also do this?)

Weirdpinky.jpg

I can do that!!, with both hands, :punk::punk: