The "Food" Thread

no mentos with your coka cola then? :roftl:

PS is it weird I use my coffee machine to make hot chocolate?

Haha...funny enough, that only works (or at least it works better) with Diet Coke...

I've never made hot chocolate in a coffee machine but it's a good idea...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no mentos with your coka cola then? :roftl:

PS is it weird I use my coffee machine to make hot chocolate?

:roftl: Ehh, no? Not unless I want it to explode on me and make my eyes burn? :confused: Hahah

I wonder if you drank coke and then had mentos, and you would have an exploding reaction in your body :roftl:

And there used to be a rumour that if you had pop rocks and soda, that your stomach would explode :naughty:

Nope, that's not weird :bleh:

I know, everybody thinks i'm crazy and wonders how i call myself an american when i haven't had taco bell lmao.

it's okay, she's my sister, i give you permission to gross her out lol.

lmao, that's true. You're not a true american until you've had taco bell :naughty: Is there one near to where you live?

:roftl: Ehh, no? Not unless I want it to explode on me and make my eyes burn? :confused: Hahah

I wonder if you drank coke and then had mentos, and you would have an exploding reaction in your body :roftl:

And there used to be a rumour that if you had pop rocks and soda, that your stomach would explode :naughty:

Nope, that's not weird :bleh:

lmao, that's true. You're not a true american until you've had taco bell :naughty: Is there one near to where you live?

haha, yea, right near my school actually, but there is a quiznos also, so i always go there instead.

I did that once...ate anasead lolly and coke...my stomach hurt really bad I tell you...NEVER AGAIN!!

One word: GNOCCHI.

With fresh basil and tomato sauce with olives and maybe anchovies...or homemade pesto...or a creamy mushroom sauce...:drool::shocked::wub2:

I've seen that made on the Food Network and it looks delicious:thumb_yello:

I like pizza, pasta, and I'm obcessed with chicken curry at the moment... and Pot Noodles! :naughty:

I really hate bananas, my mum eats them in the car, and drives me insane by waving them in my face :blink:

And I wanna try sushi... It looks weird :naughty:

i have an obsession with vitamin water :naughty:

vitaminwater.gif

Vitamin Water...I would like to try it. But I don't think they sell it in Canada...

oh god~~~ i luv this thread! may i join all of u???:naughty: my frds n i like to wander around Hong Kong searching different kinds of food... here, food is of great diversity:punk:

t93595245.jpgt93598892.jpg

Of course you can join us!!! Everyone is welcome!!! Hmm...that food looks nice and tasty.

I like pizza, pasta, and I'm obcessed with chicken curry at the moment... and Pot Noodles!

I really hate bananas, my mum eats them in the car, and drives me insane by waving them in my face

And I wanna try sushi... It looks weird :naughty:

Pot Noodles?!? Are those like Mr Noodles?!? Sound nice though. Chicken curry is good.

I don't mind bananas...they are especially good in a banana cream pie. Or a banana cream pie Blizzard...which was so delicous...couldn't even finish a small...that small was...BIG...hehe

Sushi, I've only ever tried the "not real" sushi at the Mandarin...that doesn't have any raw stuff in it. It wasn't real but it was good. One day I will eat real sushi.

DRAGONFRUIT!!

best thing ever.

and there's a raspberry one which is good.

i was positively addicted to those things for a while.

Dragonfruit? Interesting flavour...I must try Vitamin Water sometime.

finally...

hot pot::

s131776479.jpgs131776493.jpgs131776513.jpg

ohhhh... my belly is banging!!!!! hope that u enjoy all these pics as well:thumb_yello:

Oh hot pot! i know that! i had it once when i was at dinner at a friends house. I remember it was really spicy! But it was good. I liked the noodles and potato things. there was a lot of sea food, but i really don't like seafood.

It was...HOT hahah =]

i like that one too!

but, my favorite one is triple-x!

:thumb_yello:

Oh i don't believe i've tried that one. I'll have to get it next time i go to the store!

yes, you should!!

it's really really good!

i have one a day..you'll probably become addicted once you try it..:naughty:

I will...if I ever see it in the store.

What's so special about Vitamin Water anyways? I mean it sounds like flavoured water *coughCrystalLighcough* well...Crystal Light without the vitamin of course:roftl:

I will...if I ever see it in the store.

What's so special about Vitamin Water anyways? I mean it sounds like flavoured water *coughCrystalLighcough* well...Crystal Light without the vitamin of course:roftl:

it is flavoured water, with vitamin ..:naughty:

i've never heard of Crystal Light..

it is flavoured water, with vitamin ..:naughty:

i've never heard of Crystal Light..

Hahaha...I know what it is...hehe...I was just wondering what's so special about it?

Crystal Light is powdered drink mix you add to water (to make it kind of taste like juice or something...) it has like no calories and tastes REALLY nice (well...most of the flavours do).

Oooh, I am another fan of Dragonfruit Vitaminwater! Mmm...

Haha...okay. Change of topic:

What snack do you eat most often?

Haha, um...I like chips and hummus. Or cereal. Or fruit. And chocolate. :thumb_yello:

I know, everybody thinks i'm crazy and wonders how i call myself an american when i haven't had taco bell lmao.

it's okay, she's my sister, i give you permission to gross her out lol.

Oh, thank you so much. (Sunshine and joy...24/7.) :ap_rosetinted:

Okay:thumb_yello: Even though I'm not sure she would like that...hehe

I think you may be on to something... :naughty:

Haha, um...I like chips and hummus. Or cereal. Or fruit. And chocolate. :thumb_yello:

I think you may be on to something... :naughty:

Hummus seems to be popular. I LOVE hummus: especially garlicly or spicy hummus. One time I made my own...and I hvae to say that it was quite good.

Haha