Imitating Mika's laugh

iadoremika

yeah, but I'm getting a new phone soon, so I hopoe it'll play MP3 ringtones, I love that laugh so much:naughty:

yeah, it seems to make people smile...:wub2: well it is Mika's laugh afterall:bleh:

Lucky!!! I mean, I got a new phone not too long ago but that was a replacement after my bag got stolen...

I know...Mika's laugh REALLY does make people smile every time...or at least from my experience.

My parents, every time I get a textmessage .. It's always the same around here.. :sneaky2::roftl:

And they think HE sounds like a goat .. my mother first thought I had the sound of a goat on my phone :blink::roftl:

Haha...that's so funny.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is weird but ever since i made this Mika laugh ringtone and i hear it so often, people say i started laughing like Mika.. :boxed:

and it also happens that i unconsciously behave or talk like characters from the movies or series i'm watching. lately i gesticulate like mark from ugly betty. it's sick. :blink:

thats the exact same with me!!!!!!!

hahahahahah yeah! are you two friends at school or did u both come on here first and then realize u went to the same school

lol no we were friends before...actually we both discovered mika seperatly then we fell in love w/ him. even though i found him first she became obsessed first and she told me to join MFC. and i was like, it's probably one of those places really creepy people hang out...but when she told all about it i was like :boxed: it sounds like so much fun. so about 2 months ago i started getting really into it! i'm completely addicted to it now!:naughty:

lol no we were friends before...actually we both discovered mika seperatly then we fell in love w/ him. even though i found him first she became obsessed first and she told me to join MFC. and i was like, it's probably one of those places really creepy people hang out...but when she told all about it i was like :boxed: it sounds like so much fun. so about 2 months ago i started getting really into it! i'm completely addicted to it now!:naughty:

That's so nice, that friends bond over Mika:thumb_yello:

As for being addicted...I am as well...the MFC is really addictive...hehe...(as you said...)

Oh my God, I'm so self-concious now...

today the kid who sits next to me was like "You laugh dumb." And then he imitated me..

I think my laugh may be a little Mika-inspired haha

I hate laughing now :sad:

today the kid who sits next to me was like "You laugh dumb." And then he imitated me..

don't!! don't feel bad coz of some dumb*ss! u know, in my short life i've learnt that having a weird laugh is a bit like being Mika. people can love u or hate u but they will not ignore u :biggrin2:

next time u see this kid laugh as loud as u can! :naughty:

"You laugh dumb"?!? Are you kidding me?!?! That's ridiculous. There are probably some things about that kid that are "dumb", so I don't know why somone would have to make a comment like that.

You should LOVE laughing...don't care what that guy says!!!

I have Mika's laugh on my iPod and my brother and mother both tried to imitate it but ending up sounding like goats...I didn't bother because it's too hard to get the laugh that I try to create to sound like the authentic thing...okay, well maybe I tried once but it didn't sound right...

I just smile/giggle/laugh everytime I hear his laugh and it makes me laugh hearing people try to imitate it :roftl:

What about you...

Have you or someone you know ever tried to mimick Mika's laugh?

Yeah I can imitate Mika's laugh pretty good:thumb_yello: and I noticed that sometimes I start laughing just like Mika:naughty: but not on purpose...I just...do that.:boxed:

I have a friend who laughs like a witch:roftl: and whenever I hear her laughing I start to roll on the carpet...:roftl: it's hilarious really.

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello:

"You laugh dumb"?!? Are you kidding me?!?! That's ridiculous. There are probably some things about that kid that are "dumb", so I don't know why somone would have to make a comment like that.

You should LOVE laughing...don't care what that guy says!!!

That's right!

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello:

Gary Barlow...:puke:

Yeah...to say that someone as a stupid laugh is pretty...stupid!!!

Laugh on my friend, laugh on:wink2:

:roftl:

I really enjoy laughing...and I don't give a s*** what the others think of my laugh...well I don't have that weird laugh though...but still! I have funny laugh!:wink2:

:roftl:

I really enjoy laughing...and I don't give a s*** what the others think of my laugh...well I don't have that weird laugh though...but still! I have funny laugh!:wink2:

That's the attitude:thumb_yello: