Imitating Mika's laugh

iadoremika

I have Mika's laugh on my iPod and my brother and mother both tried to imitate it but ending up sounding like goats...I didn't bother because it's too hard to get the laugh that I try to create to sound like the authentic thing...okay, well maybe I tried once but it didn't sound right...

I just smile/giggle/laugh everytime I hear his laugh and it makes me laugh hearing people try to imitate it :roftl:

What about you...

Have you or someone you know ever tried to mimick Mika's laugh?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did u get it on itunes...cuz i have tried soooo hard, but i cant find it :(..or get it 4 that matter

I was looking at the thread where the Mika laugh was created to an mp3 file and tried the links but in the end Mirtilla sent it to me via email.

So...THANKS Mirtilla!!!:thumb_yello:

my friend's laugh sounds almost identical to Mikas!! everytime he laughs me and my friend look at eachother shocked, then burst out laughing!

my fav song is Hips Don't lie just because he laughs so much! :naughty:

my friend's laugh sounds almost identical to Mikas!! everytime he laughs me and my friend look at eachother shocked, then burst out laughing!

my fav song is Hips Don't lie just because he laughs so much! :naughty:

haha i know who you are talking about

this is weird but ever since i made this Mika laugh ringtone and i hear it so often, people say i started laughing like Mika.. :boxed:

and it also happens that i unconsciously behave or talk like characters from the movies or series i'm watching. lately i gesticulate like mark from ugly betty. it's sick. :blink:

I have Mika's laugh on my iPod and my brother and mother both tried to imitate it but ending up sounding like goats...I didn't bother because it's too hard to get the laugh that I try to create to sound like the authentic thing...okay, well maybe I tried once but it didn't sound right...

Aw!

Sounds like you have a lot of fun in your family!:wub2::wink2:

I just smile/giggle/laugh everytime I hear his laugh and it makes me laugh hearing people try to imitate it :roftl:

What about you...

yer.....ME!!!!! haha - i sounded being so sh*t though......i sounded as you say 'like a goat' haha

lol:roftl:

well...I didn't tried to imitate his laugh:wub2: bcs i allmost never heard it :no: Can u meaby somehow put it in this thread??? try,try,try:blush-anim-cl:

LOVE LOVE MIKA

:wub2:

try the link from my post above yours :naughty:

and also go to this thread, the compilations are awesome! :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5043

Aw!

Sounds like you have a lot of fun in your family!:wub2::wink2:

Haha..yeah we do. Thanks:thumb_yello:

yer.....ME!!!!! haha - i sounded being so sh*t though......i sounded as you say 'like a goat' haha

It's funny because I do giggle everytime I hear him laugh but it's just that I CAN'T laugh like Mika...

What about you...

I have it on my phone and my ipod:naughty:

funny, I don't think much people have tried to imitate it that I know...my Mam might have tried...unsuccessfully:lmao:

goats:roftl:

I have it on my phone and my ipod:naughty:

funny, I don't think much people have tried to imitate it that I know...my Mam might have tried...unsuccessfully:lmao:

goats:roftl:

Nice!!!

My stupid cell phone can't set it as a ring tone!!!

I get what you say about people imitating the laugh...but when I play it for people at school...they automatically laugh/giggle/smile every single time:thumb_yello:

Nice!!!

My stupid cell phone can't set it as a ring tone!!!

I get what you say about people imitating the laugh...but when I play it for people at school...they automatically laugh/giggle/smile every single time:thumb_yello:

yeah, but I'm getting a new phone soon, so I hopoe it'll play MP3 ringtones, I love that laugh so much:naughty:

yeah, it seems to make people smile...:wub2: well it is Mika's laugh afterall:bleh:

What about you...

My parents, every time I get a textmessage .. It's always the same around here.. :sneaky2::roftl:

And they think HE sounds like a goat .. my mother first thought I had the sound of a goat on my phone :blink::roftl: