This One's For Us Girls Part 24

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i'm fine thanks. You?

My hardest exam is tomorrow.

Im good thanks, been outside all day gardening, i have suprised myself how practical i can be, who needs a man!:naughty:

Good luck with the exam, whats it for?

lol so am i!!! that why im off! anyways keep well! :huglove:

Goodnight!

Im good thanks, been outside all day gardening, i have suprised myself how practical i can be, who needs a man!:naughty:

Good luck with the exam, whats it for?

Women are better at that kind of thing anyway.

Thanks. It's for the management part of my degree. Finance :thumbdown:

Women are better at that kind of thing anyway.

Thanks. It's for the management part of my degree. Finance :thumbdown:

Ooh that sounds tricky! Im supposed to be writing my dissertation for uni but i havent started it much yet:boxed:

How much longer is your degree? I finish in june:punk:

Ooh that sounds tricky! Im supposed to be writing my dissertation for uni but i havent started it much yet:boxed:

How much longer is your degree? I finish in june:punk:

It's really difficult and i'm very worried. What are you writing your dissertation on? I have a year to go after this. You want to be a teacher right?

It's really difficult and i'm very worried. What are you writing your dissertation on? I have a year to go after this. You want to be a teacher right?

Yep i wanna be a primary school teacher, well i kind of am, i ve been doing supply teaching the last few weeks, odd days.

My dissertation is looking at how roleplay and drama can enrich the teaching of religious education. It will probably change a bit though as it had been really difficult to get my research done in school.

Im sure you will do fine in your exam, just try to keep calm and get plenty of:sleep_1:.

Yep i wanna be a primary school teacher, well i kind of am, i ve been doing supply teaching the last few weeks, odd days.

My dissertation is looking at how roleplay and drama can enrich the teaching of religious education. It will probably change a bit though as it had been really difficult to get my research done in school.

Im sure you will do fine in your exam, just try to keep calm and get plenty of:sleep_1:.

It sounds like an interesting subject. When does it have to be in for? I'm doing something practical for mine next year like a website.

Thanks but I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. I always worry.

[quote=Sarah_Lollipop;1442881]It sounds like an interesting subject. When does it have to be in for? I'm doing something practical for mine next year like a website.

Thanks but I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. I always worry.

Its due in the 2nd June, so a while yet but i currently have 7989 words to write (thats the 8000 word count minus the title!:roftl:)

Good luck!