Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean Wilhelmina and Bradford's (or whatever his name was) wedding? I haven't seen that yet. I hope they won't stop showing it soon.

Sorry about the off topic. :biggrin2:

Yes, that's the one.

No problem. I should have used both titles.

I loooove DH!!! :punk:

But I'm traveling now and the channel where I watched it is not in this city cable :sneaky2: So, I've missed 2 chapters already :tears: The last one I saw was the one after the tornado (And I ain't saying anything else cuz maybe I'll ruin the surprise for some girls and guys here)

Can someone please pm me and tell me what happended after that?? :tears:

The last episode I saw was the tornado one, and I'm curious to see what will happen in the next one on Monday! :)

I won't be seeing the episode after that though, 'cause I will be coming home from London then and I don't know if I can record it, damn! But Palladium will make it up for me during the weekend. :naughty:

You know Edie, I have just finished s book about the actor Nicollette Sheridan (Edie in DH)

It was written by a Swedish guy, Nicklas Söderblom. He was working at a gym where she was a costumer; they fell in love, got engaged and lived together for a year or so.

He describes how it was like to live that kind of Hollywood life and become a celebrity himself.:bleh:

She was not the easiest person to get along with, very much of a diva according to him!

But of course he is biased!:biggrin2:

It was an exciting book; I hope they will translate it to English if it’s not already done.

The name of the book was: Desperate Houseman.