Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I think I'm ahead of you Brits on this... :shocked: That would be the first time! :roftl: At least I know what happened to Gabrielle's husband, but I won't tell, don't worry. :biggrin2:

Can you tell me what happened in the last episode you saw?

Wow! I think I'm ahead of you Brits on this... :shocked: That would be the first time! :roftl: At least I know what happened to Gabrielle's husband, but I won't tell, don't worry. :biggrin2:

Gaby knocked Victor over the side of the boat and Bree had the baby circumcised.

We're proud of being party poopers :bleh:

Bree got the baby circumstised, and Gabrielle whacked what's his name into the water

Haha, I'm at least two episodes ahead of you. :naughty:

Aaah, Thanks Sarah Lollipop! I should read all posts before asking stupid questions.

I thought that too, because the last episode I saw was shocking and left me with many questions... :shocked: But I think I can take it until Monday. :ap_rosetinted:

Someone died again... Buahhahaa! If they die at this pace how many will there be left when the show is finished?

I just watched the episode after Victor get's whacked in the head.. well I haven't watched the ending, but it's goood :)

I don't know when that will start again here.

Have you seen the third season? I think it's on here right now. They haven't shown the advertisiment where Mika sings Hey Betty. I'm bitter because of that. :sneaky2:

Have you seen the third season? I think it's on here right now. They haven't shown the advertisiment where Mika sings Hey Betty. I'm bitter because of that. :sneaky2:

They never showed it here either :thumbdown:

They showed it up until the wedding and then stopped because of the writers strike. That made me angry.

I only saw the ad on youtube. It hasn't been on here at all.

That site I told you about last time :wink2:

Yes, I think I still have the link somewhere.