Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi ho Silver (lining) hehehe

How are you doing these days?

If I had a pound for every time someone cracked that joke

.. I'd have several pounds by now:roftl:

I am enjoying the lovely Bank Holiday weather that we are having in the south:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all, how are you?

Was looking at the 5 o' Clock Shadow thread and nodded off! But had a REALLY nice nap ;-)

Just been talking to Bexxy. She's out camping with her b/f and its raining, which for someone who's not that keen on camping, ain't good.Heh heh.

Ha, sorry Silver. It's like having a freind called Jean... you say Hi Jean (hygeine) LOL!

On the Aussie thread they've shortened it to Hi Ho (or even just Ho):naughty:

Hey all, how are you?

Was looking at the 5 o' Clock Shadow thread and nodded off! But had a REALLY nice nap ;-)

Just been talking to Bexxy. She's out camping with her b/f and its raining, which for someone who's not that keen on camping, ain't good.Heh heh.

Rose how can you possibly go to sleep in that thread?:shocked:

Hello Rose, I know how it feels whern you have money priorities. I hope you work something out. Pengy can't miss Mika. Shall we have a whip round for you?

Ha ha, that's really kind, but I couldn't ask that. If I do decide to go, I'll work something out;-)

Wow - have a great time - not really my type of music - but weealx is what makes us all so interesting!! :wink2::wub2:

Just popping in to say hello before the matron comes round

Hehehe, I'd never thought of that one Rose :) BTW, did you ever post those piccies of yours? Have I missed them?

Do you mean the afteshow ones?

They are on my Myspace page, tried to get them on the gallery here, but can't seem to get them over. I'm at my friends this week so I have computer access so I'll have another twiddle. But my avvie is one of the pics Mika took as a taster.

Hey all, how are you?

Was looking at the 5 o' Clock Shadow thread and nodded off! But had a REALLY nice crap ;-)

hey rose, Mika should hire you and your costume for the tour, and you will have to travel and stay with the band, and get paid as well

Rose how can you possibly go to sleep in that thread?:shocked:

Sorry, I was so relaxed and I can't think of a better way to fall asleep. *sigh*

Hello Rose, I know how it feels whern you have money priorities. I hope you work something out. Pengy can't miss Mika. Shall we have him come round with a whip you?

Shari, hi how are you, hubby made you disappear, and now you have reappeared, hope life is going well

weealx you will burn in hell:devil:

Rose - look what he did to your quote :shocked:

me and meik are going to float around because we are to naughty for heaven and to bad for hell

weealx you will burn in hell:devil:

Rose - look what he did to your quote :shocked:

Thanks Silver;-)

WEELY! I'm ashamed of you!

And I was going to be really nice to you as well:-(

Thanks Silver;-)

Hi Rose, it wasn't me, someone must have access to my account, and I think it is silver, well not sure if it is real silver or coloured metal

Thanks Silver;-)

and you are always nice to me, and are a good influence keeping me on the straight and narrow