Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

kath!

welcome back...has mika hurried you too? :naughty::naughty:

you fancy....:tongue2:

please please update us soon, will you be online everyday now?

i'm having a 3 days of domestic work....but i'm so happy i can relax again on mfc from time to time, that was missed a lot.

any news of wendi? :blink:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody!

Wow it's great to be back on here, I was getting withdrawal symptons, ha ha!

And to wake up and come on here to a message from the big guy, can't think of a better way to wake up. (Lets not get rude now girls,LOL!)

Watching my favourite Sunday morning programme, it's a cookery/entertainment show called Something For The Weekend. They have a segment on it called Deja Vu, which is where you guess what year a programme was on, and today it's an episode of It's a Knockout, which for those who don't know was a show that went round the country (and in Europe) doing crazy games, people dressing up in huge costumes they could barely move in, expected to carry stuff across a field going over obstacles. Anyway, the episode the y focused on today was filmed in my home town, and they showed the old swimming poolwe had before the leisure centre was built. It's crazy!

Morning Rose and Robi! (sounds like a good name for something that!)

Rose, it's a knockout was a large part of my childhood! I used to love it! How funny to see your home town!

Robi, I will be off and on, I am without lap top but should be getting a new one this week so I will be back on with avengence then!:thumb_yello:

Got to go now though!

Enjoy your domesticity Robi!:naughty:

Sorry, I forgot, I heard from Wendi yesterday but not today so far.

Welcome home daughter of cyber granny,

lets hope you behave this time and mika might let you stay on his site, catch you all tonight

Hey Jems and Weely!

Myspace is alright but it's not MFC.

Gotta love Mika for getting the job done here, just when you think you can't love the guy anymore, he does something amazing.

Roll on Paris!

yes paris....i'm eating my nails on it! :thumbdown:

oh well

i said i was not for stadium, so i must stick to my point of view :fisch:....as i did not meet mika to make me change my mind!:naughty::naughty::roftl:

i wish he did though.....:shocked:

hi rose! and alex and jemmy!

rose&robi, a new brand of wiskey???:roftl:

:wub2::wub2:

shari!!!

how are you honey?

thanks for your myspace message and your kindness to me...oh, i so love this place!

i felt lost without mfc...how can it be.

i renamed pics, i created new folders...saw mika's stuff again..but, sorry mika, i missed your fanclub! :blush-anim-cl:

Aww, you're welcome Robi. I hope you got your gift????

I'm ok thanks, getting home ready for my US house-guest.

meaning your gift? am i guessing right?

no hun...it's holiday here till tuesday.....:blink:

Oh are you not at home? Where are you? Yes I sent you a couple of my Mika magnets for your fridge again! A nice surprise for you to return home to then :)

i'm at home shari, but the post service is on holiday too!

so i need to wait till tuesday.....thanks very much!:wub2:

are you alright? any news?

Not much big news, but the next thing happening for me is I'm having my American pen-froend of 20 yrs, over to saty in 2 weeks time. We're goigng to see Def Leppard for her birthday whilst she's here.

I'm hoping to bombard her with Mika too!