• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know - but its all the hype about Paris - and Mika promising Rose

and Sara it would be a brilliant show!!! I hope Amsterdam get the

same treatment!! :blush-anim-cl:

hey wendi,

remember that bigger isn't always better (that does sound perverted, but is not meant to be :naughty:, but what the hell, this is the oldlings thread and i hear you do much worse then that some nights :naughty:) bigger may just mean more fireworks and effects, which i'm sure you've seen before. (although it would be great, cuz it's mika!)

i would much rather see a smaller show then a huge one if you don't have a good spot. imagine how hot it is going to be!!!

like in montreal, we were 12000 i think, but had i not been 2nd row, had i been 200th or in the far seats, i'm not sure i would have enjoyed it that much, mika did not have large tv screens at all. which in my opinion, in such a large venue, they should have.

so yeah!!! for amsterdam! ohhhh i so envy you all! reports reports reports please! :thumb_yello:

Still enroute, kath! :thumb_yello:

About another hour...

Sounds like you were productive today!

How will you cope with the July concerts? very well, I expect... :naughty:

dcdeb

ohhhhhh deb, i'd soooooooo go to the beach right now! that would be so relaxing! oh well, i'll jump in the pool and make predant (spelling?)

have fun!!!

oh yes I'm really tired. I may just curl up on the sofa and watch telly:naughty:

I'm off to my friends tonight (the one with the dogs) to watch Dr Who and have a takeaway.

You will need another break after all that travelling in July Racha. Sounds brilliant fun though. I hope you enjoy every minute of it all.

Hello Rose, have a nice takeaway. What you having? Chinese or Indian?

No, I'm sadly not going to any of this years gigs. Will definitley go if he adds some UK dates.

No, not thought about a holiday ourselves this year yet. I'm having my American pen-friend over next week for 9 days so that will be sort of a holiday. We'eve been corresponding for 20 years this year and we've never met.

Yes I am quite excited. Nervous too, but we share so much in common it will all be fine I'm sure. She has never been out of USA, apart from Mexico on her honeymoon!

You will need another break after all that travelling in July Racha. Sounds brilliant fun though. I hope you enjoy every minute of it all.

Hello Rose, have a nice takeaway. What you having? Chinese or Indian?

Probably Chinese.

I cannot believe it either. We went to USA in May '88, and it was the following month she wrote to me in response to a Queen pen-friend ad in a Fanzine I used to help run.

We've just written to each other ever since! If anything - I am loyal ;)

We're gonna make Amsterdam rock!

And that's a promise!

:yay:

Hiya All !!! :huglove: Wendi !!

Hiya Happi :huglove:

hey wendi,

remember that bigger isn't always better (that does sound perverted, but is not meant to be :naughty:, but what the hell, this is the oldlings thread and i hear you do much worse then that some nights) bigger may just mean more fireworks and effects, which i'm sure you've seen before. (although it would be great, cuz it's mika!)

i would much rather see a smaller show then a huge one if you don't have a good spot. imagine how hot it is going to be!!!

like in montreal, we were 12000 i think, but had i not been 2nd row, had i been 200th or in the far seats, i'm not sure i would have enjoyed it that much, mika did not have large tv screens at all. which in my opinion, in such a large venue, they should have.

so yeah!!! for amsterdam! ohhhh i so envy you all! reports reports reports please! :thumb_yello:

Yes , I just hope the wheelchair platform is not too far back!! :wink2:

Hi folks anyone here?

Hiya Shari - was wondering how you knew Racha was here, and how you

were answering her questions - then I remembered!! :wink2:

Hiya Racha, Rose and anyone else here!!

Hello Wendi, nice welcome, thank you. How are you???? I know it's been ages, I'm so lapsed on here I will prob never catch up! Missed you though.

I have been sharing my time witht he vulcan forum too, but they're awful catty on there. This is a much nicer place to be.

Yes Racha, we will be doing the tourist thing for her. She wants to see the town where Def Leppard lived and visit one of their graves! (We're goign to see them June 18th for her birthday)

Derbyshire peak district will be great to see too. However she says that she will be happy just to sit and read the phone book!

indeed, very loyal.. and I am jealous!

I can't seem to keep intouch with my friends I have met a year ago!

I already feel guilty that I haven't been intouch with so many friends that should have..

will you be taking her around the country for some site seeing?

Yes Racha, we will be doing the tourist thing for her. She wants to see the town where Def Leppard lived and visit one of their graves! (We're goign to see them June 18th for her birthday)

Derbyshire peak district will be great to see too. However she says that she will be happy just to sit and read the phone book!

Hello Shari.

How's you?

Did you get my comment on myspace?

Hi clare

Hi Wendi, I didn't know you use a wheelchair, is it because of the pain in your back?

I have ME - and have various pain, and very weak legs - they just

give way without notice!! Embarrassing, as folk tend to think I am

drunk - even at 9am!!! :roftl:

Hello Wendi, nice welcome, thank you. How are you???? I know it's been ages, I'm so lapsed on here I will prob never catch up! Missed you though.

I have been sharing my time witht he vulcan forum too, but they're awful catty on there. This is a much nicer place to be.

Hiya Shari - I have missed you too - glad to see you here. We are not

at all catty (well, not on the Oldlings anyway) so stay here longer :wink2:

Hiya Clare!!

Hi Claire, Yes thanks I did today. I hope you are well? I have a trapped nerve under left my shoulder which is very painful at times, but apaprt from that I'm OK. Bri has got a bit of a black eye today after doing a kids magic party and a balloon burst in his face!

Glad to hear you and Dale are good together.