Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helowwweeeeeee all x x

have we got over the panic of Luke leaving?

Hiya Carri - maybe not OVER it, but its sinking in now!! :wink2:

hi sara, bye sara...i'm going folks!:thumb_yello:

sweet dreams everyone, hoping the night brings love to anyone in MFC....:wub2:

Sweet dreams Robi :huglove: xxxx

cant multi quote all of you - too tired!! hello robi - and byeeee xxxxx

Sara and Wendi - think I may have missed whatever has sparked all the discussions but am not really that fussed - to me Mika is the singer / star, the band are attractive and form part of the entertainment but are not essential to it = the instrumetns could be played by any good musician - maybe I am missing somehting??|

Hi Sarah, hi carri, night Robi.

It must be nice to be in striking distance of London.....

I can cope with Luke leaving, it's what happens in Mikaland next that's more of a worry. A new person, a new dynamic to adjust to like we did with Sara.

Hi Carri and SaraLou:wink2:

Wendi, hopefully sometime this week I should get the van, my B.I.L. is waiting for the guy to get back to him:punk:

Ruth, Sara B. had a gig on Monday night.

Hi Sarah, hi carri, night Robi.

It must be nice to be in striking distance of London.....

I can cope with Luke leaving, it's what happens in Mikaland next that's more of a worry. A new person, a new dynamic to adjust to like we did with Sara.

Yes - the next few weeks will be interesting. I feel really sorry for the

new guy, he is coming into an upset, that is none of his making!!

Wendi, hopefully sometime this week I should get the van, my B.I.L. is waiting for the guy to get back top him:punk:

Thats good news Rose - hope its big enough to transport your costume!! :wink2:

Wendi, hopefully sometime this week I should get the van, my B.I.L. is waiting for the guy to get back to him:punk:

Hi Rose. Did you go to the Sara gig on Monday? I can't remember if you were going or not?

You've edited your post...I read it as waiting for the guy to get on top of him:naughty: I must stop 'speed reeading'!!

Yes - the next few weeks will be interesting. I feel really sorry for the

new guy, he is coming into an upset, that is none of his making!!

Thats good news Rose - hope its big enough to transport your costume!! :wink2:

Yes...sorry, what did you say it's going to be?? My oldling memory must be going...:wink2:

Hi Rose. Did you go to the Sara gig on Monday? I can't remember if you were going or not?

You've edited your post...I read it as waiting for the guy to get on top of him:naughty: I must stop 'speed reeading'!!

Ha ha, I noticed it when it posted, and quickly edited it. My B.I.L. would be mortified if he read that:naughty::naughty:.

I was going to go to the gig on Monday, but the van had died by then, so I had no transport, and I was gutted 'cause I got invited to the Temposhark gig to, and couldn't go to that either.

But I Myspaced Luke and he sent me a couple of nice messages back, so that kind of made up for it:wink2:

Ha ha, I noticed it when it posted, and quickly edited it. My B.I.L. would be mortified if he read that:naughty::naughty:.

I was going to go to the gig on Monday, but the van had died by then, so I had no transport, and I was gutted 'cause I got invited to the Temposhark gig to, and couldn't go to that either.

But I Myspaced Luke and he sent me a couple of nice messages back, so that kind of made up for it:wink2:

He is really friendly and nice isn't he?

Bye Sarahlou

I know how you feel. I tried to get tickets for Monday, but they had sold out. I couldn't go Thursday either :thumbdown:

Yes...sorry, what did you say it's going to be?? My oldling memory must be going...:wink2:

It's a Ford Fiesta van.

ok rose = spill the beans - whats all the fuss about?? :shocked:

WEEELLLL!

Luke has been let go by Mika/management/whoever (no ones entirely sure yet), with no apparent explaination.

Blimey I did that in one sentence, that's not like me not to ramble on:naughty: