The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi everyone please post in this thread on your memories of september 11' date=' 2001 i thought we need to remember the lives lost and and families affected by the tragic incident

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16700

i posted it the day after because i thought some of us might need a day of mourn...[/quote']

Aw that is a lovely thread idea Aimee. :)

I would post but I don't have any significant memory of the day. I just remember coming home from school and it being on the tv and thinking wow, all this has been happening while I was at school and I had no idea :shocked::sad:

hi everyone please post in this thread on your memories of september 11' date=' 2001 i thought we need to remember the lives lost and and families affected by the tragic incident

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16700

i posted it the day after because i thought some of us might need a day of mourn...[/quote']

Thanks for doing that, Aimee. I'm with Shaza though--people say that everyone remembers where they were on that day, but I don't at all:blink:

I guess I was too young to really be affected by it then.

Thanks for doing that, Aimee. I'm with Shaza though--people say that everyone remembers where they were on that day, but I don't at all:blink:

I guess I was too young to really be affected by it then.

o really? i remeber a lot

i was in 1st grade

i woke up at 5:30, walked into my parents room, where they had the news on.

i was kinda stunned. watching it reply and reply

i wore a red shirt to school that day

we kinda talked about it in class (who talks to first graders about that kinda thing?)

i went home

and had basically a regular day from there on. other than watching it over and over on the news

Awww David, don't you say that. You will get into the swing of things soon, I'm sure of it:wink2:

I'm well:wink2:

And you?

tired, bored, wanna take a shower, but dont wanna leave MFC :naughty:...normal typical day

o and last night i had a bit TOO MUCH nyquil, so this morning, my mom apparently woke me up a few (5) times this morning, before coming in and yelling "you have 15 minutes before we leave, and you still have to take a shower" so i was like "what?" (in sleepy, get outta here voice) and it was hard to get outta bed. lol

tired, bored, wanna take a shower, but dont wanna leave MFC :naughty:...normal typical day

o and last night i had a bit TOO MUCH nyquil, so this morning, my mom apparently woke me up a few (5) times this morning, before coming in and yelling "you have 15 minutes before we leave, and you still have to take a shower" so i was like "what?" (in sleepy, get outta here voice) and it was hard to get outta bed. lol

Oooh that sucks:sad:

Yeaah I been feeling kinda BLAH lately , watching a lot of introspective , true to yourself movie and reading too , Thanks so much for your support guys , lets hope things get better, they always tend to do :thumb_yello:

Cool! What movies/books?

No problem David:thumb_yello: And yes, things will get better :)

Yeaah I been feeling kinda BLAH lately , watching a lot of introspective , true to yourself movie and reading too , Thanks so much for your support guys , lets hope things get better, they always tend to do :thumb_yello:

o no problem! anytime! i bet they will in no time! :wink2:

Oooh that sucks:sad:

it was quite funny actually, and i was getting my golf clothes and stuff together too! then i realize i didnt have golf today :bleh:

Cool! What movies/books?

No problem David:thumb_yello: And yes, things will get better :)

Alice in Wonderland

Get Real

Dan In Real Life

Shelter

and I´ve been reading a book called Getting it

So everything I have been seeing or reading kidna relates to what Im going or at least capture a lil bit of what is happening or hope for

Alice in Wonderland

Get Real

Dan In Real Life

Shelter

So everything I have been seeing or reading kidna relates to what Im going or at least capture a lil bit of what is happening or hope for

o cool!

i love some oof those. dont think ive hear of Shelter.

That's awesome:clap:

ya, its just my 3rd yr in the same math :roftl:

but its not my fault!!!!! :naughty:

Alice in Wonderland

Get Real

Dan In Real Life

Shelter

Oooh cool, those movies sounds great ! How was Dan in Real Life (that's with Steve Carrell from The Office, right?) ?

And Shelter...that's the name of a song that I know:original:

That sounds like a lovely idea:thumb_yello: