The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha after posting this first in the post your picture thread i finally found the right thread hahahaha:

how are my whores doing??????? anyone up for our fun little chats that never seem to end:naughty::naughty: we need to revive this forum! it feels dead:boxed:

haha i know! i always stare at the forum, saying "where did my whore home go" lol

so wats up>?

i hate school! theres no point in it, except for limiting my time here! how rude! lol

haha:lol3:

I just wish I had a more interesting weekend. All I did was homework. And yesterday I bought some books. And today I bought a USB (because I misplaced my other one).

my school is HORRIBLE!!!!! and i am not just saying that! i promise you i would go to any other school!!!!!!!!!! this year my school is trying to be all fancy and change from an already confusing schedual (it gets easier to follow but dont even let me try and explain hahaha) to an even worse one!!!!! THIS YEAR WE HAVE AN 8 DAY CYCLE AND 4 OF THE DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 60 MINUTES LONG (including pointless ones like health, gym...) AND THE OTHER 4 DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 80 MINUTES LONG!!!! (and that once again includes the pointless ones) its unbareable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try sitting through 80 minutes of english and health or gym!!!!!!!!!!:puke: i cannot stand it!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh they are trying to make it more like a college schedual but i dont get it WE ARENT IN COLLEGE YET!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

haha:lol3:

I just wish I had a more interesting weekend. All I did was homework. And yesterday I bought some books. And today I bought a USB (because I misplaced my other one).

aww im sorry

nothing really i basically spent the whole day at the computer constantly pressing usercp in hope of someone on lol or switching from:perez hilton/facebook/myspace/mikasounds :naughty::naughty::naughty:

lol

my school is HORRIBLE!!!!! and i am not just saying that! i promise you i would go to any other school!!!!!!!!!! this year my school is trying to be all fancy and change from an already confusing schedual (it gets easier to follow but dont even let me try and explain hahaha) to an even worse one!!!!! THIS YEAR WE HAVE AN 8 DAY CYCLE AND 4 OF THE DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 60 MINUTES LONG (including pointless ones like health' date=' gym...) AND THE OTHER 4 DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 80 MINUTES LONG!!!! (and that once again includes the pointless ones) its unbareable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try sitting through 80 minutes of english and health or gym!!!!!!!!!! i cannot stand it!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh they are trying to make it more like a college schedual but i dont get it WE ARENT IN COLLEGE YET!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:[/quote']

Wow, that sounds confusing! I read it and couldn't understand it all:roftl: 8 day cycle? I thought there were only 5 days of school in a week...

My school changed the schedule a bit this year as well, though not as much as yours. They flipped some classed around- it ain't that hard, just takes some time getting used to:naughty: Like one time I walked to my English class when I was supposed to be in another class:fisch: Luckily I wasn't late for my other class:bleh:

Wow, that sounds confusing! I read it and couldn't understand it all:roftl: 8 day cycle? I thought there were only 5 days of school in a week...

My school changed the schedule a bit this year as well, though not as much as yours. They flipped some classed around- it ain't that hard, just takes some time getting used to:naughty: Like one time I walked to my English class when I was supposed to be in another class:fisch: Luckily I wasn't late for my other class:bleh:

an 8 day cycle means that lets say that monday was the first day of school was a day one then friday would be day 5 and monday of the next week would be day 6 and tuesday would be day 7 and wednesday would be day 8... it just continues in a cycle so you would have a different class each day of the week... i dont know why they do that i guess they do it because if you miss lots of monday mornings or something its not constantly the same class or something like that but it gets even worse i promise you! because of the new schedual some kids who chose not to fill up all there course slots (you can take a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8) have like 3 hours off almost everyday:boxed::boxed::boxed:!!!!!!!!!!!

an 8 day cycle means that lets say that monday was the first day of school was a day one then friday would be day 5 and monday of the next week would be day 6 and tuesday would be day 7 and wednesday would be day 8... it just continues in a cycle so you would have a different class each day of the week... i dont know why they do that i guess they do it because if you miss lots of monday mornings or something its not constantly the same class or something like that but it gets even worse i promise you! because of the new schedual some kids who chose not to fill up all there course slots (you can take a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8) have like 3 hours off almost everyday:boxed::boxed::boxed:!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooohhh I know now:doh: I had a schedule almost exactlly like that in middle school (or exactlly the same because I'm not sure if it was like an 8 day cycle or if it was a 6 day cycle or something:bleh:)

Ooohhh I know now:doh: I had a schedule almost exactlly like that in middle school (or exactlly the same because I'm not sure if it was like an 8 day cycle or if it was a 6 day cycle or something:bleh:)

yeah i had a 6 day cycle last year... i miss that schedual!!!!!:tears:

I WANT A BLOG NOWWWWWWWW