The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Oooh cool, those movies sounds great! How was Dan in Real Life (that's with Steve Carrell from The Office, right?) ?

And Shelter...that's the name of a song that I know:original:

That sounds like a lovely idea:thumb_yello:

Its awesome , I love everything with Steve Carell and Shelter is a story of two guys who fell in love but one is not sure of what he want and is confused so at first he treat the other guy bad and then he accept himself :wub2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its awesome , I love everything with Steve Carell and Shelter is a story of two guys who fell in love but one is not sure of what he want and is confused so at first he treat the other guy bad and then he accept himself :wub2:

Me too! I think Steve Carell is hilarious! I love watching him on The Office and he's also great when he appears on talk shows as well.

Wow! That movie sounds great! I should take a look at it sometime :)

awwww

That sucks:thumbdown:

well the first yr the teacher taught us leadership skills

the second yr, the teacher was dyslexic

and this yr, i have a football coach as a teacher, but i really understand it now, its so easy, and i nvr understood anything the past two yrs of it

o cool!

i love some oof those. dont think ive hear of Shelter.

ya, its just my 3rd yr in the same math :roftl:

but its not my fault!!!!! :naughty:

You soo need to have math with my hot professor I can assure u you will improve your grades :blush-anim-cl:

well the first yr the teacher taught us leadership skills

the second yr, the teacher was dyslexic

and this yr, i have a football coach as a teacher, but i really understand it now, its so easy, and i nvr understood anything the past two yrs of it

Well then that's good you are understanding everything:thumb_yello:

You soo need to have math with my hot professor I can assure u you will improve your grades :blush-anim-cl:

aww haha

hows math going for ya w/ your hot professor? :wink2:

Well then that's good you are understanding everything:thumb_yello:

ya! and im like "how the hell could i never understand this?!" haha