Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww:sad:

i know!!!!!! its like i dont get that same feeling when i listen to his songs... but i know that its only because he isnt making that many appearances and is busy with his next album so i vow to not be like those people that create a good bye thread because this is only for a short time

i know!!!!!! its like i dont get that same feeling when i listen to his songs... but i know that its only because he isnt making that many appearances and is busy with his next album so i vow to not be like those people that create a good bye thread because this is only for a short time

Okay I see:bleh:

Why don't you watch some interviews of his on Youtube or something like that? Or go back and read/watch all of the blogs on mikasounds.com.

...I don't know. That probably did NOT help you any:bleh:

Okay I see:bleh:

Why don't you watch some interviews of his on Youtube or something like that? Or go back and read/watch all of the blogs on mikasounds.com.

...I don't know. That probably did NOT help you any:bleh:

i have literally been doing that all day!!!! hahaha it helped a bit sometimes i envy the newbies that come on this forum because everthing is new to them you know they have all the mika blogs and interviews and dvds and everything and i wish i had that lol

i have literally been doing that all day!!!! hahaha it helped a bit sometimes i envy the newbies that come on this forum because everthing is new to them you know they have all the mika blogs and interviews and dvds and everything and i wish i had that lol

Oh I see:bleh:

Oh my God, Russell and Robert in the same pic!

82712012.jpg

EEEE, is that one in the middle Jacob??!

I knew he'd be hot. :mf_lustslow:

hahaha after posting this first in the post your picture thread i finally found the right thread hahahaha:

how are my whores doing??????? anyone up for our fun little chats that never seem to end: we need to revive this forum! it feels dead:boxed

I knowww :no: I miss staying up all night on MFC...

my school is HORRIBLE!!!!! and i am not just saying that! i promise you i would go to any other school!!!!!!!!!! this year my school is trying to be all fancy and change from an already confusing schedual (it gets easier to follow but dont even let me try and explain hahaha) to an even worse one!!!!! THIS YEAR WE HAVE AN 8 DAY CYCLE AND 4 OF THE DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 60 MINUTES LONG (including pointless ones like health' date=' gym...) AND THE OTHER 4 DAYS EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE 80 MINUTES LONG!!!! (and that once again includes the pointless ones) its unbareable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try sitting through 80 minutes of english and health or gym!!!!!!!!!!:puke: i cannot stand it!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh they are trying to make it more like a college schedual but i dont get it WE ARENT IN COLLEGE YET!!!!!!!!![/quote']

We have 4 70-minute blocks, and then in the afternoon the first two classes of the day are repeated for 40 minutes. Sooooo, imagine having 110 minutes of chemistry in a day :naughty:

(Thank God I don't have chem this semester. :roftl:)