The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha! I know I'm not the only one whose sleeping pattern has been destroyed by the MFC :naughty: Though I've been here so long I can't remember sleep before the MFC :shocked::roftl:

LOVE your sig btw :wub2:

:roftl: I know.

Thanks haha :wub2:

Hey, we never did the present exchange thingie did we... :roftl:

The Green Light!! It's onnnn!

wow i am gonna have CRRRRRRRRRRAZY DREAMS! i had a cup of super caffenated tea with lots of sugar and now i am having ice cream and strawberrys! i am so jittery i am shivering and i cant type well! hahahaha:shocked:

That's because you don't share.

Well, you can stay all night here now.:naughty::naughty:

That's because you don't share.

Well, you can stay all night here now.:naughty::naughty:

hahaha i probably will! i did absolutely nothing today! litterally i sat in front of my computer just flipping through the mfc hoping that someone would be on willing to talk about something other than twilight cuz i havent even read the book lol! and i kept going to perezhilton hoping i could read something but he hasnt put anything up until this place started jumping grrrr and i had all day to start my hw and i only did 5 questions of math and i still have like 20 more and i have to do global and an english essay and finish a science lab and do paragraph about i dont even know what in french lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tomorow i have to go to my grandmas house that smells like formaldihyde:boxed: why do i always wait until i am busy to start my hw!

wow i am gonna have CRRRRRRRRRRAZY DREAMS! i had a cup of super caffenated tea with lots of sugar and now i am having ice cream and strawberrys! i am so jittery i am shivering and i cant type well! hahahaha:shocked:

Pschh, you brought it on yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha i probably will! i did absolutely nothing today! litterally i sat in front of my computer just flipping through the mfc hoping that someone would be on willing to talk about something other than twilight cuz i havent even read the book lol! and i kept going to perezhilton hoping i could read something but he hasnt put anything up until this place started jumping grrrr and i had all day to start my hw and i only did 5 questions of math and i still have like 20 more and i have to do global and an english essay and finish a science lab and do paragraph about i dont even know what in french lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tomorow i have to go to my grandmas house that smells like formaldihyde:boxed: why do i always wait until i am busy to start my hw!

I have to do a lot of things too.....and I think I'm going to do them sunday 11:00 pm....as always....:naughty::naughty:

actually u brought it on me ur strawberrys in ur siggie made me hungry:roftl:

Haha' date=' really? *feels proud for some reason*

I have to do a lot of things too.....and I think I'm going to do them sunday 11:00 pm....as always....:naughty::naughty:

Yep...me too...

ok i am officially off i just heard my mom shuffling out of bed so now i am in deep s**t hopefully my parents wont block me!:boxed:

:boxed: Uh-oh! Well goodnight in any case!