• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great.

Bought my mom that Suffle...well...using my dad's money...hehe

my mom doesnt like gifts on mothers day:naughty: i hate it because i have to go to my grandmas house and my grandma annoys my mom and the next day my mom is soooooooooooooooooooo f-ing pissed and keeps on taking it out on me and always cries:thumbdown::sneaky2:

ooooooooooo whens the wedding i love weddings!

it was last night, and continued onto this morning, some of us stayed @ a hotel and did brunch, it was very fun, i got to take official pics, and hang w/ my cousins, and some other things:wink2:

it was last night, and continued onto this morning, some of us stayed @ a hotel and did brunch, it was very fun, i got to take official pics, and hang w/ my cousins, and some other things:wink2:

oooooooo that sounds fun! wheres the honeymoon? we should crash it hahaha

1 of my second cousins saw a pic i was looking at on my camera (mika w/ his shirt off, i was zoomed in, and comparing some pics w/ my sis who said a tiger was better than mika (shes in college), and we were having my othere sis (the middle 1) compare which ones were better, mika won btw, and then i just lft my hand there, and 1 of my second cousins saw it and shouted over to my dad who was coming over, and was like "did u know ur daughter has pics of naked guys on her camera??????" and then all my other cousins at my table (there where only a few of us) were like, "and shes only in 8th grade....wat a wild child""wat r we gonna do w/ u""arent u a bit young" things like that, but all jokingly, but, im not deleting them, lol:wub2::naughty:

1 of my second cousins saw a pic i was looking at on my camera (mika w/ his shirt off, i was zoomed in, and comparing some pics w/ my sis who said a tiger was better than mika (shes in college), and we were having my othere sis (the middle 1) compare which ones were better, mika won btw, and then i just lft my hand there, and 1 of my second cousins saw it and shouted over to my dad who was coming over, and was like "did u know ur daughter has pics of naked guys on her camera??????" and then all my other cousins at my table (there where only a few of us) were like, "and shes only in 8th grade....wat a wild child""wat r we gonna do w/ u""arent u a bit young" things like that, but all jokingly, but, im not deleting them, lol:wub2::naughty:

hahahaha LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, probally a bit awkward! lol

me:*bursts into hotel room* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I AM HERE AN ONLINE FRIEND OF YOUR COUSIN I AM A MIKA FAN AND I AM HERE TO CRASH UR HONEY MOON!!!!!!!!

them::boxed:

me:lets watch live in cartoon motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: